IMGP6495_(resized).JPG
6736812.jpeg
1_(resized).JPG
f85104be7e9dedbeca1c6dfa54ab34efcf129e0a1c6e4d01a09de8ec32202b2a_(resized).jpg
Attach36219_20160721_081854_(resized).jpg
burn06_(resized).jpg
vf3_(resized).jpg
spacejam2_(resized).png

There are 160 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 7 years ago
Quoted from Thermionic:

I'll bring Johnny Thunders and the Damned, and we will put a little "danger" back into pinball (which was cooler when it was countercultural and had the power to enrage folks like mayor La Guardia).
Also, lighten up Francis(s)! I sometimes get the impression that many Pinsiders enjoy hanging out here griping/arguing/being curmudgeonly old farts more than they enjoy actually playing the games! I thought the guys were hilarious; it was their f'n machine to do with as they pleased, the entertainment value from its destruction was apparently worth more to them than tediously parting it out any further, and in the end they were STILL left with one good machine - good times!

^^^^ Thank the maker .........someone 'gets' it. Hit us up mate if you are ever over here for some pinball and beer fun

#152 7 years ago

Ha just saw this thread...the tears flowing for a totally roached Space Jam...jesus christ.
Good work.

#153 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Wondering if you blokes can verify something for me. I recently read (online, so it must be true!) that in all of Europe, English birds have the largest fun-bags. 60% are a D cup or larger !!! 60 fckn percent...can that possibly be ?? Gonna need some pics, and an airline ticket pronto.

It's true. We have small houses and large breasted women. My wife has to come down the stairs backwards as there isn't enough room for her to turn around upstairs.

#154 7 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

It's true. We have small houses and large breasted women. My wife has to come down the stairs backwards as there isn't enough room for her to turn around upstairs.

Ever go to Chequers Inn? Good stuff!

#155 7 years ago

Sadly, the ramp, the backbox board, and several other parts are no longer made...

#156 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Ever go to Chequers Inn? Good stuff!

The one at Ledsham ? Never been but it looks good. It's been there since 1540. Yes, we are old.

#157 7 years ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

Sadly, the ramp, the backbox board, and several other parts are no longer made...

Todd definitely understands the joys of destroying pins.

#158 7 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

The one at Ledsham ? Never been but it looks good. It's been there since 1540. Yes, we are old.

Yessir. Great atmosphere and the best food I had in the area. Waited an hour for a cab that never came at the end of the night. The owner or manager insisted on giving us a ride back to the hotel. We were doing 80 on the darkest road I've ever been on. I use the term "road" loosely.

I also got to learn what crackers are during the Christmas holiday season. Lovely time!

#159 7 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

Pics or it didn't happen

#160 7 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Pics or it didn't happen

Imagine a dead heat in a Zeppelin race.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
There are 160 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/goodbye-space-jam/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.