Topic Stats

• 160 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by stoptap
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
weird_(resized).jpg
IMG-20160801-WA0005_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
space_jam_keep_complete_(resized).JPG
Space_Jam_(11)_(resized).JPG
IMG_8927_(resized).JPG
Bender_(resized).JPG
IMGP6495_(resized).JPG
6736812.jpeg
1_(resized).JPG
f85104be7e9dedbeca1c6dfa54ab34efcf129e0a1c6e4d01a09de8ec32202b2a_(resized).jpg
Attach36219_20160721_081854_(resized).jpg
burn06_(resized).jpg
vf3_(resized).jpg
spacejam2_(resized).png

There are 160 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 3 years ago

If you are so deep in the hobby as you claim how do you not know what kind of reaction this would cause? I'm not saying the reactions are correct but you should have known what some people would say. Seriously, how have you never heard of TNT amusements and Todd Tuckey throwing an old pinball machine off the roof of his building and all the people going nuts over it? That was several years ago and people still give him crap about that. Read the comments.

#52 3 years ago

This guys a huge troll and you guys are just feeding him. Add him to ignore and move on.

#53 3 years ago

I will say I was sad to see him throw the Black Knight off the roof...I would have taken that one.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from wizard1974:

This is great , some doufus who thinks he is Rocky is over on the YouTube video crying about some messed up plastic and opto boards WTF!?!

Hi, that would be me, the "doufus" who was trying to point out that you destroyed a populated playfield that many people needed parts from, and you pissed away the money you could have received for those parts, and for those that needed them, you kicked them in the balls... I never mentioned Opto boards at all.... Yet, I am the "doufus" Hell, that long plastic over the shooter lane hoop, you cannot get that anywhere, it was clearly being destroyed in the video, along with wireforms, plastics, pop bumper plastics... All I said is you guys destroyed about 800 bucks in parts, even the Translite could have been removed and sold to someone who needed it.

I do not think I am Rocky, I know I am Rocky! (No, not really just had to toss it in)... Could have helped several people get them games back up with those parts, and made some money, but I am the "doufus", not to mentioned you destroyed a decent pair of legs as well.

#55 3 years ago

That was painful. That was my favorite pin when I was like 10. Glad you guys had fun, but that's not really something I feel most people wanted to see here. Glad we all pointed out stereotypes. Way to be good humans.

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from wizard1974:

Ok so maybe it should have been best to have added that we stripped out every single salvageable part from the machine , including wire harnesses , looms , nuts targets down its bare bones.

I personally don't give a damn what you do to your machine, it's yours you own it. But at least have the balls to stand up and tell the truth. You left most of the components on the playfield and the wire harness was not salvaged. I think you forget that you have a video of it.

SpaceJam_(resized).png

Quoted from wizard1974:

Play field was rancid and worn , wire form was rusty and trashed...

Yeah, those wire forms looked trashed.

spacejam2_(resized).png

#57 3 years ago

So I understand destroying something for fun but then why post the video to Youtube? You did it for the views. What happens if it becomes popular? Other people start destroying pins or vids to get views. It's a bad idea all around.

Quoted from Ive:

Wow. Thanks for the insult. Do you know me ? Do you know my family or friends ?
So some guys have a couple of beers and have silly fun in the games room ?? WOW - call the fun police ! These guys are dumbasses and I can prove it ! Look they have feathers, and a beer and everything.
You must be a lot of fun to hang out with.

I don't think dumb ass means the same thing in your country. I didn't say anything about your family and I thought the feathers was amusing but you're still acting like a dumb ass in the video. We all do it from time to time.

#58 3 years ago

This is brilliant
Some of you over the pond there have truly made my day today ... Can't believe how seriously you have taken this.
Doufus yea you doufus mentioned that he was trying to fix up a space jam and would have liked the parts... Well sorry that we didn't ask you , person that I don't know and who lives half way across the world . So just as to not upset you again I will be making a pizza later it will be topped with sweetcorn now I don't always use all of my tin so would you like me to wrap it up and ship it over to you in case you decide to make a pizza and might need sweetcorn .

Guys it was a wreck and we took what we could out of it , no one wanted it so we destroyed it and the best thing is it felt great

Get a sense of humour and for tee record we all love Todd Tuckey the guy is a legend

#59 3 years ago

It could be a whole lot worse I guess , at least no uncommon pins were turned into a glorified bonfire.All you really need to do now is turn Theatre of Magic into a blazed inferno ; now that would be a magic trick vf3_(resized).jpg

#60 3 years ago

You will ruin that pizza if you put sweetcorn on it. Good God man. Can you not go 24 hours without ruining something?

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from wizard1974:

Guys it was a wreck and we took what we could out of it , no one wanted it so we destroyed it..

At least stop lying about this part. You didn't take what you could off of it. Why would you lie about this? If you really think you did nothing wrong why keep lying about it?

#62 3 years ago

^^^

Hahahahahahaha ok ok ok you got me maybe some precious wire and a few battered optos might have lost their lives in the making of this pinball snuff movie for that I apollogise on behalf of my fellow south coast slam crew and in fact for our entire nation , as it appears we find it much more funnier than you... Maybe it's because we all watch Benny Hill every day and all that plaque from our bad teeth affects our brain some how.

#63 3 years ago

Please Brexit pinside

#64 3 years ago

OH MY GOD, YOU KILLED JAMMY You Bastards..........

#65 3 years ago

Attach36219_20160721_081854_(resized).jpg

#66 3 years ago

I, for one, would love to party with you dudes. I'll bring my Stooges albums, you guys bring stuff we can annihilate.

#67 3 years ago

Great video. It's your pinball machine it's your rules. Are some of you upset after watching this video because it was a lost opportunity to flip a couple of parts? Thanks for posting!

#68 3 years ago

This is why we left Britain.

#69 3 years ago

Woah, well that was quite a reaction. Sorry not to reply before, I posted it in Bangkok airport just before boarding my flight back to London.

I admit that we did know *exactly* what reaction this would get. And thanks for not disappointing us! The TNT roof video gave me the same reaction when I first saw it ...... then later I heard the back story and realised nobody wanted to come and take his rubbish away for free, and he wasn't prepared to pay to ship it miles to someone.

When I received this game imported on a pallet from Italy with others, I discovered that some operator had filled in two playfield saucers, and robbed whatever used to lie below them. After much searching I realised that those parts were unobtanium. The rest is history. As stated above, almost anything of value was removed. And then we had some fun with it. Initially we were gonna drive a fast car into it (relax, it was gonna be a MOT failure) but then the dumper truck came up. I was hoping it'd roll over the top, monster truck style, but meh, what are you gonna do?

Nobody meant any disrespect to our American friends by suggesting you all love guns and Trump. It's true, we are all dumb rednecks over here in little England. Us Brits are famous for wishing we had as good a sense of humour as you Americans!

Anyway peace out. My bags just arrived here in Heathrow so I'd better get myself off to my dentist pronto.

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballgeek:

It could be a whole lot worse I guess , at least no uncommon pins were turned into a glorified bonfire.All you really need to now is turn Theatre of Magic into a blazed inferno ; now that would be a magic trick

Noooo, where is that pic from? It took me years to source my Excalibur.

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from wizard1974:

I will be making a pizza later it will be topped with sweetcorn now

I find this more offensive than destroying the game. Gross.

#72 3 years ago

It's like you're posting a video of yourself killing a dog, because it was old, on a dog lovers site.

#73 3 years ago

Need more popcorn.

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from Ive:

Seriously some of you guys need to remove the shooter rod from yr ass and enjoy life.

agreed!!!

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

It's like you're posting a video of yourself killing a dog, because it was old, on a dog lovers site.

Lol if that was posted seriously then you're an idiot It was a piece of knackered commercial arcade equipment, not a dog dude

#77 3 years ago

You guy's are a bunch of Tools. Hope you all don't find your way over the atlantic cause now we all know what you look like.

f85104be7e9dedbeca1c6dfa54ab34efcf129e0a1c6e4d01a09de8ec32202b2a_(resized).jpg

#78 3 years ago

..wonder if guys on car forums get riled up over cars being crashed on purpose in a demolition derby? Lots of good screws and bolts and maybe even a door handle and dash trim left in those junkers.

The guys could've just put Space Jammy Jam in the trash or taken it to the dump, but instead they had a helluva fun time with their trash.

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Hope you all don't find your way over the atlantic cause now we all know what you look like.

What does that even mean? So what? I don't get it.

Oh, and nice bit of good old fashioned stereotyping too. Well done. So it's safe to assume that you are morbidly obese then, right? Because all Americans are really fat. Correct? Of course not. So don't be an idiot.

#80 3 years ago

300 years of inbreeding? Come on we've got far more history than that! Our royal family make Dalmation dogs look like the product of varied backgrounds.

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

You guy's are a bunch of Tools. Hope you all don't find your way over the atlantic cause now we all know what you look like.

Dude looks like a lady.

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

..wonder if guys on car forums get riled up over cars being crashed on purpose in a demolition derby? Lots of good screws and bolts and maybe even a door handle and dash trim left in those junkers.
The guys could've just put Space Jammy Jam in the trash or taken it to the dump, but instead they had a helluva fun time with their trash.
» YouTube video

I was thinking the exact same thing

#83 3 years ago

A lot of ugly and poorly educated Americans out tonight.

#84 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

» YouTube video

How many cars where made in the 90s? Compare it to pins.

#85 3 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

A lot of ugly and poorly educated Americans out tonight.

Try me cowboy

#87 3 years ago

Midnight cowboy ?

#88 3 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Try me cowboy

Why would you think I was talking about you?

#89 3 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

Why would you think I was talking about you?

American's is plural so I think you were calling out a few of us. Unless you were referring yourself as well. Cause I think you would be right with that one.

#90 3 years ago

what rom version on that baby?

1_(resized).JPG

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from wizard1974:

This is brilliant
Some of you over the pond there have truly made my day today ... Can't believe how seriously you have taken this.
Doufus yea you doufus mentioned that he was trying to fix up a space jam and would have liked the parts... Well sorry that we didn't ask you , person that I don't know and who lives half way across the world . So just as to not upset you again I will be making a pizza later it will be topped with sweetcorn now I don't always use all of my tin so would you like me to wrap it up and ship it over to you in case you decide to make a pizza and might need sweetcorn .
Guys it was a wreck and we took what we could out of it , no one wanted it so we destroyed it and the best thing is it felt great
Get a sense of humour and for tee record we all love Todd Tuckey the guy is a legend

Never said I was restoring one, said others would need the parts, learn to read...

#92 3 years ago

Think I broke my elbow at CARCASS last night. Probably just a fuse though.
6736812.jpeg

#93 3 years ago

I wonder how many people bitching would ever even own a Space Jam.

Iggy rules! SEARCH AND DESTROY!!!!!!

#94 3 years ago

The topic icon for this post is on fire....ironic?

#95 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

..wonder if guys on car forums get riled up over cars being crashed on purpose in a demolition derby?

Some do, yes.

#96 3 years ago

Yikes, lots of people that need parts for a Space Jam, that are willing to pay 3x the value to have them shipped overseas...

#98 3 years ago

I own a Space Jam and I could have used that plastic behind the Wabbit Hole.
I've been trying to find plastics for this game for years.

#99 3 years ago

Unbelievable how seriously some people are taking this, with all the crap in the world you want to get on your high horse about a painted wooden box we couldn't give away, perspective people, perspective!

Anyway on a more serious note I was over in the States for Christmas and new year. I have no immediate plans to return but if I do and you want to hunt me down this is a photo of me

IMGP6495_(resized).JPG

I do have my mouth closed but as you can imagine my teeth are a mess.

On a even more serious note if you are normal (whatever that is) and are visiting us here in the UK be sure to get in touch and the UK community (we really are crazy mofo's over here, get this, we all like each other, how mad is that, must be all the inbreeding, I was just saying this the other day to my sisters cousins mother or my wife as I know her.) will go out of their way to get you round for a few beers and some pinball, if you are one of the guys who want to see us 6 feet under do the same, we love you all xxxx

Take care guys, its a crazy world out there

#100 3 years ago

Bet it is nice in TWATT?
I like the video as it shows some mates having some fun and being creative / destructive. more please more. Throw a STTNG out the window and you are in real trouble.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Sale Pending!
Richmond, VA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Delray Beach, FL
$ 129.00
Displays
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 71.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 149.00
$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 5.00
There are 160 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside