Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

h93ED16DD.jpeg
009.jpg
005.jpg
007.jpg
003.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cosmokramer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I decided a few days ago that AC DC was not for me. I understand that most people consider this to be one of the best games out there, but it just didn't click with me. After a 400 mile drive I returned home yesterday with STLE #528 and slid it into the line up. A trade agreement was reached between myself and another pinsider that left both of us satisfied.

This machine is beautiful to look at, as was Luci, but no where near as bitchy as she could be...

003.jpg003.jpg

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

My own contribution . POP Bumper Hang Up Fix. » YouTube video

Thanks for the video... the only problem I have noticed on my machine is the ball getting stuck in the same place.. I will use your method to fix it tonight

I have yet to check and see if the magnet releases the ball properly during multiball...hopefully I wont have this issue but it looks like many do

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Replace the screw with a flat headed screw.

Thanks...I just saw in a video where this may be the problem, I will look into it tomorrow...

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from micro:

though she is BRUTAL!

Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

got my tail handed to me

This is why I had to move her along, once my IMVE got delivered my testicles couldn't take the constant kicking from both machines!

#24 9 years ago

Decided to try the easiest fix first for stuck ball near pop...took a 1" self adhesive felt pad and cut a triangle out of it...put it in place on the factory screw and pressed down to set the adhesive...seems to work great, now I just have to see if it will quickly get knocked off or out of place by the ball as the pops toss it around or if it is going to stay put...I guess I will find out eventually
005.jpg005.jpg
007.jpg007.jpg
009.jpg009.jpg

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Joshmx19:

Nice! You picked a good week to grab it, rumor has it that it is new code week!

Quoted from Joshmx19:

It's from a pretty good source so I am expecting it to be true! If it turns out to be untrue the source is going to get a pretty serious atomic wedgie!

Better get the atomic wedgie ready!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cosmokramer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/goodbye-lucihello-enterprise?tu=cosmokramer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.