Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

h93ED16DD.jpeg
009.jpg
005.jpg
007.jpg
003.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I decided a few days ago that AC DC was not for me. I understand that most people consider this to be one of the best games out there, but it just didn't click with me. After a 400 mile drive I returned home yesterday with STLE #528 and slid it into the line up. A trade agreement was reached between myself and another pinsider that left both of us satisfied.

This machine is beautiful to look at, as was Luci, but no where near as bitchy as she could be...

003.jpg003.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Congrats...... should be a killer game when the new code drops!

#3 9 years ago

Very nice!

#4 9 years ago

ST will be sought after with new code. I played the LE last week and it was pretty good, even if I had no idea what I was doing with rules (and haven't watched the movies)

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

ST will be sought after with new code. I played the LE last week and it was pretty good, even if I had no idea what I was doing with rules (and haven't watched the movies)

You know what happens when you assume things!

#7 9 years ago

My own contribution . POP Bumper Hang Up Fix.

#8 9 years ago

Great game. I sold my ACDC prem after having it about a year and a half. Great game but I'm happy to move on. STLE is really nice. I edited my settings to those proposed in the very long thread here about improving code. It's been a nice change and makes the game more fun.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

My own contribution . POP Bumper Hang Up Fix. » YouTube video

Thanks for the video... the only problem I have noticed on my machine is the ball getting stuck in the same place.. I will use your method to fix it tonight

I have yet to check and see if the magnet releases the ball properly during multiball...hopefully I wont have this issue but it looks like many do

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Thanks for the video... the only problem I have noticed on my machine is the ball getting stuck in the same place.. I will use your method to fix it tonight
I have yet to check and see if the magnet releases the ball properly during multiball...hopefully I wont have this issue but it looks like many do

Replace the screw with a flat headed screw.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Replace the screw with a flat headed screw.

Thanks...I just saw in a video where this may be the problem, I will look into it tomorrow...

#12 9 years ago

Hey cosmo!

I am glad you like the ST LE. I am enjoying the Luci, though she is BRUTAL!

It was great to meet and deal with you.

Micro

#13 9 years ago

Nice! You picked a good week to grab it, rumor has it that it is new code week!

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Joshmx19:

I like rumors like that.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I like rumors like that.

It's from a pretty good source so I am expecting it to be true! If it turns out to be untrue the source is going to get a pretty serious atomic wedgie!

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Joshmx19:

It's from a pretty good source so I am expecting it to be true! If it turns out to be untrue the source is going to get a pretty serious atomic wedgie!

It won't be the first time on here someone had heard something and nothing came about but I'm sure it is coming soon.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

It won't be the first time on here someone had heard something and nothing came about but I'm sure it is coming soon.

They have been ramping up the announcement on FB last week so I think its coming very soon.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I decided a few days ago that AC DC was not for me. I understand that most people consider this to be one of the best games out there, but it just didn't click with me. After a 400 mile drive I returned home yesterday with STLE #528 and slid it into the line up. A trade agreement was reached between myself and another pinsider that left both of us satisfied.
This machine is beautiful to look at, as was Luci, but no where near as bitchy as she could be...

003.jpg 177 KB

So, you're the one. I played your former Luci at Micro's house over the weekend and got my tail handed to me. I was told to "play better" more than once. LOL

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Joshmx19:

I heard tomorrow or Wednesday it could drop.

Will prices increase for a NIB premium or pro when code is launched? I did not notice a difference when metallica code was lauched. So I wouldn't think it would, but never know.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

I heard tomorrow or Wednesday it could drop.
Will prices increase for a NIB premium or pro when code is launched? I did not notice a difference when Metallica code was lauched. So I wouldn't think it would, but never know.

I'm hoping the price for the HUO LE's gets a little better!

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from micro:

though she is BRUTAL!

Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

got my tail handed to me

This is why I had to move her along, once my IMVE got delivered my testicles couldn't take the constant kicking from both machines!

#23 9 years ago

I'm hoping the new code will be for ALL 3 games.

#24 9 years ago

Decided to try the easiest fix first for stuck ball near pop...took a 1" self adhesive felt pad and cut a triangle out of it...put it in place on the factory screw and pressed down to set the adhesive...seems to work great, now I just have to see if it will quickly get knocked off or out of place by the ball as the pops toss it around or if it is going to stay put...I guess I will find out eventually
005.jpg005.jpg
007.jpg007.jpg
009.jpg009.jpg

#25 9 years ago

Hope it doesn't pop off and get jammed under the wafer.

#26 9 years ago

I've never understood the love for ACDC. STLE is pretty fun out of box so excited to see what the new code will hold. I'm tempted to trade for a Metallica but the update to Xmen has given me faith to hold on first.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

I'm tempted to trade for a Metallica but the update to Xmen has given me faith to hold on first.

Yeah, hold on, code is really close, don't bail now.

That said, I'm not playing Star Trek at all now, Metallica has taken over all my games right now.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Joshmx19:

Quoted from Joshmx19:

Better get the atomic wedgie ready!

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

ROFL!

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I came here to let you know someone is currently writhing around with his underwear pulled up over his head. Bummer it didn't come out this week, I will make no further predictions on the subject!h93ED16DD.jpegh93ED16DD.jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, IL
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Williamsburg, VA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/goodbye-lucihello-enterprise and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.