Topic Stats

• 116 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Beez
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pedobear-busted-by-chris-hansen.jpg
jessgreenberg.jpg
No.gif
Shampoo_9ff9e0_278516.jpg
sarah-palin-the-wicked-witch.jpg
images.jpeg
IMG_20140713_104908_475.jpg
image-156.jpg
image.jpg

There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

She was 17 in 2012. So if you're right, you are talking months. Maybe we should just go back to the OP getting bored with a game and replacing it with a different game. How could that get us into trouble?

Dang! Guess I'm getting old. Luckily I not really a risk for that trouble since I'm married and have been for a long time.

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Dang! Guess I'm getting old. Luckily I not really a risk for that trouble since I'm married and have been for a long time.

Says every guy who was ever on Dateline: To Catch a Predator.

#103 5 years ago

also depends on what state she lives in. Could be fair game regardless.

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

Says every guy who was ever on Dateline: To Catch a Predator.

lol..well I would like to believe I'm better than those guys. My policy has always been to not invite trouble as trouble enough comes on its own. That has worked well for me so far.

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

also depends on what state she lives in. Could be fair game regardless.

pedobear-busted-by-chris-hansen.jpg

#106 5 years ago

wow .... sometimes the threads take a strange turn on Pinside.
At the end of the day, I'm just super excited to have a NEW ACDC Luci. The Wizard of Oz LE was great, it's a beautiful and inovative machine that will more than likely spark exciting changes in the world of Pinball everywhere but for now ... having limited space for machines ... LUCI has stolen my heart and I plan on spending some quality time with her.

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

wow .... sometimes the threads take a strange turn on Pinside.
At the end of the day, I'm just super excited to have a NEW ACDC Luci. The Wizard of Oz LE was great, it's a beautiful and inovative machine that will more than likely spark exciting changes in the world of Pinball everywhere but for now ... having limited space for machines ... LUCI has stolen my heart and I plan on spending some quality time with her.

And when you get bored you can use pinball browser to change Hell Aint a Bad place to be to Dirty Deeds

Switching up a few songs here and there bring some new life to it.

#108 5 years ago

Man now I'm all kinds of excited to get my Luci!

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

And when you get bored you can use pinball browser to change Hell Aint a Bad place to be to Dirty Deeds

What is the best song to swap shoot to thrill with? I havnt used pin browser but you want songs that are similar in length right?

#110 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

What is the best song to swap shoot to thrill with? I havnt used pin browser but you want songs that are similar in length right?

That is correct, if you get one a bit shorter the soundtrack will end a bit sooner, if you get one a bit longer then the sound will cut at the original song length.

However I find longer to be better, then use a sound editor and fade out the longer track at the same point the original ends this way there is now no dead soundtrack time.

#111 5 years ago

I believe I changed Let there be Rock for Shoot to Thrill. It was a good move because shoot to thrill is a perfect song for this pin, gets the adrenaline going. I don't worry over the song lengths, since I rarely make it to the end of a song anyway.

#112 5 years ago

When I finally change mine over, i'm changing those about to rock to shoot to thrill, since it's the cannon mode.

#113 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Never heard of "pinball browser" .... you can switch songs?
That's sweet !!!

This game just keeps getting better and better ...

#114 5 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

Never heard of "pinball browser" .... you can switch songs?
That's sweet !!!
This game just keeps getting better and better ...

Check it out in this thread here. It's awesome!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images

#115 5 years ago

I need to buy that cord and try this out myself. Why Dirty Deeds and Big Balls was not included is blasphemy!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 159.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 9.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside