jessgreenberg.jpg
No.gif
Shampoo_9ff9e0_278516.jpg
sarah-palin-the-wicked-witch.jpg
images.jpeg
IMG_20140713_104908_475.jpg
image-156.jpg
image.jpg
There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 9 years ago

I think ACDC is a way more exciting game.

Good vid highway to hell indeed!!

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Different type of games completely. Its insane when you cannot rag on a game because you do not like it. I agree with Rarehero on this one.
Are we supposed to keep quite if someone compares a real turd with the likes of a great game.
WOZ is slow and AC/DC fast as hell. The scoring on AC/DC takes a long long time to figure out, while WOZ is simple and straight forward.
Personally I think WOZ is a bore fest after 3 months of ownership I hardly played it. This is true of 90% of all games I own so its not a knock on WOZ. AC/DC however is in another league IMO
Also the OP questioned both games.

Agree they are very different, and I think they are both great games. Disagree that WOZ scoring is "simple and straightforward." There's a LOT going on, with progression and scoring enhancements and stacking on many modes, some to qualify advanced modes (e.g. fireball, kill the witch). And wasn't someone here recently complaining that WOZ was just a bunch of flashing rainbow-colored lights that made it impossible to figure out what to shoot for? :0

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Waah waah waaah....one day maybe you'll have a sense of humor about yourself. Wah wah wah!

Oh I do, lol.

Troll jackpot 2! 2 more troll points have been awarded.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Troll jackpot 1! Only 1 troll point this time. All of Pinsides WOZ trolls can now earn various WOZ troll jackpots leading up to the yet to be awarded SUPER WOZ TROLL JACKPOT.

Wow PanzerFreak are you sure you don't want some cheese for all that wine.

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Wow PanzerFreak are you sure you don't want some cheese for all that wine.

Nah I'm good but that comment is worth at least a double troll jackpot. 10 points!

#56 9 years ago

nice!

Quoted from Leechman:

Congrats!! You won't be disappointed! I'd be pretty happy with both!

IMG_20140713_104908_475.jpg 165 KB

#57 9 years ago

At some point dont you want to have any dignity around here? I respected your passion and love for the game. While I personally dont like Woz for theme and gameplay I have always understood it was based on my likes. Likewise I always valued other folks opinions even when different. But you have honestly washed that value away to the point that everyone thinks you have just gone nutcase for WOZ.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Nah I'm good but that comment is worth at least a double troll jackpot. 10 points!

Aren't you and Dave just trolling this post like you do every post that has anything to do with JJP? Are you awarding these troll points to yourself? I hope you are keeping track of them because no one else cares.

#59 9 years ago

HE IS ALIVE!!!! (Welcome back, Rob...)

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Joshmx19:

Aren't you and Dave just trolling this post like you do every post that has anything to do with JJP?

I have to admit that I am finding some humor in being the one that is being called a troll. Gives me a bit of a giggle

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Oh I do, lol.

Hey, Panzer! You know I agree with just about everything you say (thanks for taking the heat on my behalf, btw...), but you've really been playing WOZ way too much. Your troll scoring is too low. Think more along the lines of Stern or B/W and score MILLIONS of points for each troll comment. You're being too kind.

#62 9 years ago

I don't get why it always comes to AC/DC vs WOZ. I have both, like both, but cause of totaly different things. Both are great games, way better then most other games. Top 5 games but can't decide on which place. It's a mood thing.
And one of them doesn't make the other a bad game.
I can't take you serious here if you are telling me that one of the two is a turd. I have enough of the fanboy war here.
It's starting to get very boring on Pinside.

The OP lost the interest in WOZ and got an AC/DC. So I hope he is happy with it and will have fun. I lost interest in LotR, SM and many more games in the last years. And sold or traded them. Are they bad games??? NO!

edit: And I am also no troll, I just have a big headache from the World Cup Party yesterday.

#63 9 years ago

That's actually what I said, Asael! I recognize that AC/DC is a great game, but I just don't "get" it, the way some people don't get WOZ or Tron or many other pins. It's completely a matter of taste, and I don't think one really competes with the other.

On a side note, congratulations on the World Cup win. I've been a fan of the German team for about 30 years or so, and have been heartbroken by the losses in the past (particularly against Brazil in the finals 12 years ago). I'm glad you (we) finally won one! (I'd still love to see the US win one year, but I don't think that will happen in my lifetime.)

#64 9 years ago

Haters be hating, Trollers be trolling... whats another good one? Fanboys be fanboying?

Shampoo_9ff9e0_278516.jpgShampoo_9ff9e0_278516.jpg
#65 9 years ago

I'm not sure why someone who was genuinely happy and excited about a new pin and posts to share his excitement in a thread has people coming in here bashing one or the other that has devolved into utter nonsense.

He has very limited space right now and wanted something new. He liked WoZ while he owned it but wasn't holding his attention as it once was. I have a sh!tload of games not holding my attention at the moment but since I have space to have multiples it's not big deal. Everyone on here gets tired of their pins from time to time.
Time away cures that.

So "good choice" or "bad choice" is fine, but the trolling and drivel is useless. Not every thread has to have all the woz lovers and haters slinging shit at each other.
jeeze....

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

I don't get why it always comes to AC/DC vs WOZ.

This thread is about WOZ leaving and AC/DC taking its place ! Just in case you missed that.

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

This thread is about WOZ leaving and AC/DC taking its place ! Just in case you missed that.

What? No one in their right mind would get rid of a WOZ for an AC/DC!

Any other trade or game swapped out is okay, but when you get rid of WOZ, put on the flame suit.

Dave H and Panzer took this thread to a different level. It's quite comical

I also don't think anyone called WOZ a turd.

So let the op enjoy his AC/DC and let us praise his decision if we want to.

Can we block posts from other pinsiders? I for one do not want to see anything panzer or Dave h ever posts as they are drinking the kook aid big time. Kool aid, nah

#68 9 years ago

My turd comment was not about WOZ.

It was about comparing a real turd against a fantastic game and how I guess that's no longer okay

Kinda like Vacation America versus Twilight Zone and your not allowed to say anything bad about vacation America. I do not think WOZ is a turd. I think its too slow for my taste, but that's it

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

From a quick browse through the AUS thread, you have 34 posts containing over 2500 words... in one thread. Feel free to keep ragging all you want in every thread you want, but that is a lot of words to say the same thing over and over and over.

Wow you spent the time to count 2500 words sign of a small little man wow.

#70 9 years ago

So some people like WOZ, and some people like ACDC, and some people like both? Who would have thought!

(and ultimately, who gives a damn what other people think? Be happy with what YOU like!)

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

and ultimately, who gives a damn

I would expect no less from a honey badger.

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

ACDC
» YouTube video

Holy crap!

I'M IN LOVE!!!!

#73 9 years ago

I am happy I know the difference !

#74 9 years ago

Why does panzer stay off ignore for so many pinsiders??? We just want to laugh at what he will say next.

Congrats on the manly step up in terms of gameplay, theme and wonderful code.

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Why does panzer stay off ignore for so many pinsiders??? We just want to laugh at what he will say next.
Congrats on the manly step up in terms of gameplay, theme and wonderful code.

That was funny.

#76 9 years ago

Some people like apple, and some like orange. Go figure.

#77 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Triple troll jackpot! An additional 10 troll points have been awarded to you.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Double troll jackpot! 5 troll points have been awarded to you, lol.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Another double troll jackpot! 5 WOZ troll points have been awarded to you. Your are very resourceful in your trolling.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

This is a bit embarrassing and somewhat pathetic.

No.gifNo.gif

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This is a bit embarrassing and somewhat pathetic.

This would be pathetic if he really lol'ed while writing it.

#79 9 years ago

For AC/DC versus WOZ, this should have represented WOZ:

Same hot chick!

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Wow you spent the time to count 2500 words sign of a small little man wow.

You have heard of those newfangled computer thingys can count pretty quick, haven't you? They can also help you with your punctuation issues. Use the tools big man, use the tools.

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

ACDC
» YouTube video
VERSUS WOZ

sarah-palin-the-wicked-witch.jpg 96 KB

I like how the camera is centered on her tits instead of her face. She is damn hot

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I like how the camera is centered on her tits instead of her face. She is damn hot

I'm surprised she is wearing that much clothing in this video. Check out some of her other videos usually they are in 1/2 as much clothing.

#83 9 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

For AC/DC versus WOZ, this should have represented WOZ:
» YouTube video
Same hot chick!

I'm sticking with AC/DC in terms of superior video in almost every way

Maybe a Highway to hell versus Over The Rainbow poll is in order as another thread. Will be funny to see that reaction

#84 9 years ago

Congrats on the pickup! I added a Luci a few months ago, and I've been playing it non-stop. It's amazing!

#85 9 years ago

I despise cover bands, and covers in general. But that babydoll, Hank123, proves that occasionally, I may be wrong. Wowsa !! Somebody send her to my casting couch so I can make her a star !!

#87 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Just missing panzer. The shill squad is a little slow today.

Panzer, and Chessiv,
You are invited to join me for a round of drinks, at either Chi-Expo, or PATZ.

First round is on me.

#88 9 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

Panzer, and Chessiv,
First round is on me.

Scott, do you know Panzer (met him in person?)

#89 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

HE IS ALIVE!!!! (Welcome back, Rob...)

I've been around... just not posting much...

#90 9 years ago

Panzer, and Chessiv,
First round is on me.

I'm in! I'm sure all of the bickering would go away and we would just enjoy talking about pinball or whatever else.

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Scott, do you know Panzer (met him in person?)

yes. and like many of us, in real life, you see another side, if not, the rest of the story

#92 9 years ago

yes. and like many of us, in real life, you see another side, if not, the rest of the story

Thank you Scott.

Chessiv, in real life I doubt either one of us would debate about WOZ like this. I highly doubt anyone on Pinside would make some of the more extreme comments they post on here about the game. Likewise in real life I'm not running around at pinball shows or in my league telling people about all of WOZ's toys, lol.

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thank you Scott.

Chessiv, in real life I doubt either one of us would debate about WOZ like this. I highly doubt anyone on Pinside would make some of the more extreme comments they post on here about the game. Likewise in real life I'm not running around at pinball shows or in my league telling people about all of WOZ's toys, lol.

Panzer,

At one point I was going to ignore you, but you do contribute in a positive way, when you are not bashing those of us that dislike WOZ.

I actually enjoy reading your non troll points posts

#94 9 years ago

AC/DC is such a fun game... you're going to love it!

Congrats on the purchase!

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from PinsideMike:

I'm surprised she is wearing that much clothing in this video. Check out some of her other videos usually they are in 1/2 as much clothing.

This made me look at her other videos. Does this chic only own one shirt? She is damn nice to watch tho.

#96 9 years ago

Yep guess which of her videos receive 10k views and which receive 100k+++ hint hint left to right.

jessgreenberg.jpgjessgreenberg.jpg
#98 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i'd fawk both of them.

You might want to check the age on her learners permit before saying that.

#99 9 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

You might want to check the age on her learners permit before saying that.

I think in the 2011 version you would might need to do that. It looks like your safe by 2013. No way she's under 18 there.

#100 9 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I think in the 2011 version you would might need to do that. It looks like your safe by 2013. No way she's under 18 there.

She was 17 in 2012. So if you're right, you are talking months. Maybe we should just go back to the OP getting bored with a game and replacing it with a different game. How could that get us into trouble?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

16,500 (Firm)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/goodbye-dorothy-hello-luci/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.