Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by robin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

expando.jpg
    image.jpg
    comeback.jpg
    download.jpg
    pour-one-out.jpg
    pk_color_hawkeye.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdxpinduck.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#19 12 years ago

Wow ... don't need anyone to air their dirty laundry in public but we're talking about the resignation of the Pinside Hero - a title provided by Robin. BD has been an amazing source of info, so his decision to leave the forum after a ”mutual decision based on a difference of opinion” is stunning. This must be over one heck of a significant topic.

BD - thank you for all of your prior help, input and, most importantly, your humor. Sad to see you go.

Robin - thank you for creating and maintaining a world-class pinball site.

I respect you both and will leave the topic at that.

#21 12 years ago

Robin - noticed in a thread that BD's prior posts and comments are deleted. seems like that eliminates a lot of insightful and helpful comments that are of value to all of the members.

#36 12 years ago

Duly noted Robin - as noted above, I have a great deal of respect for you both and appreciate what you have both done for the pinball and pinside community. Based on the other thread, hope you will both work it out after taking pause to reflect on what is most important - helping pinheads with pinball questions and keeping pinball alive!

By the way - I'll happily trade my nonbinding mediation skills for some Pinside karma!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdxpinduck.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/goodbye-all?tu=pdxpinduck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.