8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by robin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

expando.jpg
    image.jpg
    comeback.jpg
    download.jpg
    pour-one-out.jpg
    pk_color_hawkeye.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 4 years ago

Wasn't it all so simple then...

#102 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

Anyone with over 5000 posts within 3yrs should take a break, its not healthy for you. Seriously!

Really? Well with almost 12,000 in 2 1/2 years I should be dead pretty soon then.

#103 4 years ago

When i joined pinside, i was struck with how courteous everyone on the site was. There are more personal attacks on this site in 1 hour than there were in an entire month back then! It's not proportionate to the number of posts, either.

#104 4 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

It's not proportionate to the number of posts, either.

even when I joined it was more of a community. Now it is way more of a faceless avatar. Annonanimity makes personal attacks more common on ALL forums.

I actually think adding accountability is a good way to decrease attacks. Make everyone put a personal photo as their avatar pic and see shat changes (I would not do this but making a point)?

More realistically, maybe require each user to have their handle be their real name?

#105 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

even when I joined it was more of a community. Now it is way more of a faceless Avatar. Annonanimity makes personal attacks more common on ALL forums.
    I actually think adding accountability is a good way to decrease attacks. Make everyone put a personal photo as their Avatar pic and see shat changes (I would not do this but making a point)?
    More realistically, maybe require each user to have their handle be their real name?

my photo would be up 2 seconds before robbin issue permanent thread eject,close down this site,burn and salt all memories this ever happen!

#106 4 years ago

RGP-2

#107 4 years ago
    Quoted from belairjoe:

my photo would be up 2 seconds before robbin issue permanent thread eject,close down this site,burn and salt all memories this ever happen!

lol JOE!

#108 4 years ago

More realistically, maybe we should all be required to post our addresses, phone number and social security numbers as well.

Quoted from Whysnow:

#109 4 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

More realistically, maybe we should all be required to post our addresses, phone number and social security numbers as well.

Yeah, I figure some people would probably no longer post if they had a little more accountability and posts were tied to their IRL name instead of a persona

#110 4 years ago
    Quoted from jiffy:

Imbibe? Really? Half the people here don't know the difference between their, there and they're.

Their you go again! Their are to many people who critisize spilling and grammer here.

It's a pinball forum so it's a mute point too me.

#111 4 years ago

No need whatsoever to bring back this 4 year old drama thread. I'm really disappointed in the continuous attempts to create drama on Pinside.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 14.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 129.25
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 75.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Pinball Vault
    $ 12.99
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bent Mods
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 209.99
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 119.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 94.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 28.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 254.99
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 179.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    € 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside