7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

expando.jpg
    image.jpg
    comeback.jpg
    download.jpg
    pour-one-out.jpg
    pk_color_hawkeye.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 7 years ago

"and thanks for all the fish" .. I'm gone as soon as Robin processes my request for permanent deletion.

#2 7 years ago

Thanks for the memories!

#4 7 years ago

Take care BD. Gonna miss you.

#5 7 years ago

what? why? what did i miss?

#6 7 years ago

WHAT?!?!?!?! Why?????

#7 7 years ago

i miss your naughty nun avatar

#8 7 years ago

And of course...

Stay alive no matter what occurs!

pk_color_hawkeye.jpg

And a pair of epic boobs for the road...

#9 7 years ago

Why?

#10 7 years ago

I think I should also respond to this. Although I don't want to just put anything out in the open (after all, that is between me and Brokedad), I can say that it seems like we have reached a difference of opinion (to put it nicely) and unfortunately his choice is to leave the site. I respect his decision, thank him for years of presence on the Pinside and wish him all the best.

#11 7 years ago

thanks BD. you're an inspiration to many and i wish you many more games. good luck with everything.

#14 7 years ago

sleep on it? it seems you are one of the more helpful people on this site in regards to suggestions and tech issues. plus you are a good guy!

if not,
    have a good one and don't sweat the small stuff

#15 7 years ago

It's all about like Robin said a mutual decision. While I respect his opinion we differ on something that will not be discussed in an open forum. It's best for Pinside and myself we go this way. All my best and respect to the membership. Please keep helping each other and keep this forum alive I helped bring back from obscurity. Considering words in private it's nice of him to still allow me to post this response at all.

Brokedad

#16 7 years ago

Good luck Brokedad

#17 7 years ago

Every time I had a problem with one of my machines you had an answer. Thank you, and I'm sure the forums will miss you.

#18 7 years ago

huh....

#19 7 years ago

Wow ... don't need anyone to air their dirty laundry in public but we're talking about the resignation of the Pinside Hero - a title provided by Robin. BD has been an amazing source of info, so his decision to leave the forum after a ”mutual decision based on a difference of opinion” is stunning. This must be over one heck of a significant topic.

BD - thank you for all of your prior help, input and, most importantly, your humor. Sad to see you go.

Robin - thank you for creating and maintaining a world-class pinball site.

I respect you both and will leave the topic at that.

#20 7 years ago

All this drama over what? More than just a little silly.

#21 7 years ago

Robin - noticed in a thread that BD's prior posts and comments are deleted. seems like that eliminates a lot of insightful and helpful comments that are of value to all of the members.

#22 7 years ago

WTF! How about a cooling off period first. Like it or not BD is like a Yoda on this site. Not everyone is willing to help people like he does. I know he would go out of his way to help anyone on this site, he has, we've all seen it. Those are some big shoes to fill. Isn't that the main objective of this site, to HELP pinball people in one way or another??? That's why I'm here because I don't know everything about WPC or WPC-95 or Sys 11. We need BD because he's one of a kind.
    Let's all shout, BD!, BD!, BD!, BD!...

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

i miss your naughty nun Avatar

Let's all shout, BD!, BD!, BD!, BD!...

Dam Brokedad, I Liked you Comment's Also.. Join this Pin Club, @ least we will get to Chat and BS .. I'll be lOOk-n 4-Ya.. Sign-up with Yr Same Name !!!

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Affordable_Pinballs/index/

The Forum is NC, SC ,Ga , TN ,Va ,Ohio etc... small but Growing..

#24 7 years ago

R.I.P. Pinside Hero!

pour-one-out.jpg

Thanks for "completing" me... Wang- to my Yin!
    Does this mean I have to go too???

Here is a goodbye gift. In honor of your legend...

#25 7 years ago

^^^^^Awesome picture. Goodbye Brokedad. You were a legend on Pinside.

#26 7 years ago

thanks bd for all you given this group. you will be missed but not forgotten.

#27 7 years ago

Goodbye BD. Thanks for all the help along the way. Thank you!

#28 7 years ago

Hope you join Aussie arcade!

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from pdxpinduck:

Robin - noticed in a thread that BD's prior posts and comments are deleted. seems like that eliminates a lot of insightful and helpful comments that are of value to all of the members.

Just for the record, that's not my doing. It seems that BD is certain about never coming back and thus burning bridges and deleting his posts. Don't know why, to be honest. I never asked him to leave the site nor to remove anything, but it's his decision and those are all his posts so I have to respect that.

#30 7 years ago

didn't know ya, but already miss ya.

Please always leave avenues open.

#31 7 years ago

Deep respect for both you guys. Sorry things couldn't be worked out between you. Peace.

#32 7 years ago

Take care BD.

#33 7 years ago

Damn, I must have logged onto Facebook by mistake. And I thought I quit that site.

#34 7 years ago

I remember you leaving for a while last year, and hope to see you return agian

#35 7 years ago

Wow....simply wow!

Lincoln, MLK, JFK...Just as great leaders before, the loss of this one will be no different. I feel like I just got a little dumber...

#36 7 years ago

Duly noted Robin - as noted above, I have a great deal of respect for you both and appreciate what you have both done for the pinball and pinside community. Based on the other thread, hope you will both work it out after taking pause to reflect on what is most important - helping pinheads with pinball questions and keeping pinball alive!

By the way - I'll happily trade my nonbinding mediation skills for some Pinside karma!

#38 7 years ago

Though I haven't been on here very long, you have made me feel welcome and been extremely helpful with all the issues I've had. You will be greatly missed!

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinball-junky:

Though I haven't been on here very long, you have made me feel welcome and been extremely helpful with all the issues I've had. You will be greatly missed!

That's what I'm talking about.

#40 7 years ago

Hope to see you on affordable BD!

#41 7 years ago

I'm going to miss you BD

#42 7 years ago

Hate to see you part this way BD. I have much respect for both you and Robin. I wish this could of turned out differently or that you would reconsider. You will be missed!

#43 7 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Damn, I must have logged onto Facebook by mistake. And I thought I quit that site.

haha, same here.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out BD.

#44 7 years ago
    Quoted from shock_me:

Deep respect for both you guys. Sorry things couldn't be worked out between you. Peace.

+1

#45 7 years ago

Good Bye Brokedad, you will be missed!

#46 7 years ago

damn dude dont delete you post especially if you have good tips for helping people in the past, dont let something small cause a wildfire

#47 7 years ago

sad day at pinside you will be missed bd

#48 7 years ago

What did I do now? I thought I was being good.

#50 7 years ago

Looks like tempers got out of hand. Shame really. This is a site about games. Games... Things we play with. I cant imagine what could make a person up and quit so fast. Must have been a doozy!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 26.95
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 69.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 41.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 89.99
    € 8.40
    $ 1,000.00
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 26.95
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside