Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by pinmanguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo (60).JPG
    #1 8 years ago

Four em's going at once last night music to my ears

photo (60).JPGphoto (60).JPG
    #2 8 years ago

Cool Picture! Is that a Williams ambush Gun Game at the far right?

#3 8 years ago

Yes it is!

#4 8 years ago

Great looking game room. Did someone commit a party-foul by putting a drink on the pool table?

#5 8 years ago

Even the style of the room is 70's.
    Looks like a classic photo from the past.
    Very well done and nice lineup.

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from TomT:

Four em's going at once last night music to my ears

Great lineup and mix of machines with that gun game and ball bowler included.

Ken

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Even the style of the room is 70's.
    Looks like a classic photo from the past.
    Very well done and nice lineup.

Yep.

Ken

#8 8 years ago

Very nice gameroom setup. Love the pic.

#9 8 years ago

I would have been all over that Gaucho. Nice setup!

#10 8 years ago

Nice but there's a drink on your pool table

#11 8 years ago

I know about the drink it was water with a screw on lid the others were on a tray! Thanks for the kind words guys.

#12 8 years ago

Always great to see EM Gamerooms! Nice job! I'm assuming this is a basement, loads of fun hauling a Williams Ambush up and down flights of stairs.

There's the problem with pool tables........Not only do they take up lots of space, they always become a "Catch-all" whenever they're not used. My brother and I grew up with one in our basement. When not used, it suddenly became the "Laundry folding table." I think my mother did this purposefully so she wouldn't have to carry it to our dresser drawers herself!

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from heatwave:

Great looking game room. Did someone commit a party-foul by putting a drink on the pool table?

I have 3 water rings on my felt from a teenage girls sleepover on felt less than a year old but yea great party and there is almost always a casualty

#14 8 years ago

Nice gameroom.

Man, you guys are ridiculously good at examining these pics for every little detail. I want you guys to comb through the Kennedy tapes.

#15 8 years ago

Super soccer...one of my favorites!

Nice collection!

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

Nice gameroom.
    Man, you guys are ridiculously good at examining these pics for every little detail. I want you guys to comb through the Kennedy tapes.

Got my laugh for the day.
    Thanks.

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

Nice gameroom.

You didn't hear it from me but if you look close enough at a certain frame it's pretty clear that Gorgar is hiding in the bushes.....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-times-last-night and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.