Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by DaveH
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vividpsychosis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago

Can someone write up what you need "not worrying about budget"? I am interested in starting but have no idea all that is needed. If you could include links to each item that would be a HUGE help!

#7 6 years ago

I have a 4k built custom gaming pc with 2X water cooled 1080TI and a water cooled I7-7700k cpu with a custom loop I built that I’m sure will handle all of it. But what’s the point in the capture card if my gpu will already record on their own and if I’m streaming there is no need to capture it to my hdd?

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Get 2 Logitech c920s (playfield and dmd) and one c310 (player)
    That’s about $120
    Then get this stand
    CHAUVET DJ CH06 Lightweight Lighting Stand w/T-Bar (50lb Capacity) amazon.com link »
    Two of these (one for dmd cam, one for player)
    Smatree Ajustable Jaws Flex Clamp Mount 13.4" Gooseneck Extension for GoPro Hero 6/5/4/3+/3/2/1/Session / for Ricoh Theta S, M15 Cameras/ for Compact Cameras(1/4" thread) amazon.com link »
    Then one of these (playfield):
    Pedco UltraClamp Assembly 360 Swivel Camera Mount Accessory for Cameras, Scopes and Binoculars (1.5-Inch w/Swivel) amazon.com link »
    That’s a total of like $220. If you don’t have a computer already, then you’re screwed. Haha. If you do, you can’t do much better than this setup for a budget.
    The c310 doesn’t have a camera mount hole but I just used some zip ties to secure it to the gooseneck clamp.

When you get the time, would you mind using your phone to snap some photos of how it looks all set up near a machine? I’d love to see some so I can copy it. I understand the pieces now thanks to your post but I am a visual learner so I do better copying a photo than trying to imagine how it will all look in my mind. Thank you btw

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Get 2 Logitech c920s (playfield and dmd) and one c310 (player)
    That’s about $120
    Then get this stand
    CHAUVET DJ CH06 Lightweight Lighting Stand w/T-Bar (50lb Capacity) amazon.com link »
    Two of these (one for dmd cam, one for player)
    Smatree Ajustable Jaws Flex Clamp Mount 13.4" Gooseneck Extension for GoPro Hero 6/5/4/3+/3/2/1/Session / for Ricoh Theta S, M15 Cameras/ for Compact Cameras(1/4" thread) amazon.com link »
    Then one of these (playfield):
    Pedco UltraClamp Assembly 360 Swivel Camera Mount Accessory for Cameras, Scopes and Binoculars (1.5-Inch w/Swivel) amazon.com link »
    That’s a total of like $220. If you don’t have a computer already, then you’re screwed. Haha. If you do, you can’t do much better than this setup for a budget.
    The c310 doesn’t have a camera mount hole but I just used some zip ties to secure it to the gooseneck clamp.

how do I attach the snowball microphone to this setup? which clamp do I need to buy an extra of?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vividpsychosis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-streaming-setup-on-a-budget?tu=vividpsychosis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.