Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by RonSS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180113_165110 (resized).jpg
    Starwars Rey#2 (resized).jpg
    STARWARS LE (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jfre81.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 6 years ago

Played a bit of Fish Tales last night. Those posts around the center captive ball are drain makers for sure. Fun game yhough.

#48 6 years ago

For the recent rock-themed Sterns, AC/DC drained me much faster than Metallica. I love that bell toy, but sometimes it knocks that ball back to the center gap with the quickness.

#54 6 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

F14, cheap (ish), fast, addictive.

You can't go wrong with classic Steve Ritchie.

Either Black Knight ought to get mentioned too. The first one laughs in my face. I'm pretty good at that upper lock shot, but then hell breaks loose and I'm left flailing like I'm still five years old standing on a chair as I try to keep balls in the upper PF from coming right down the middle below. The bonus loop is just as necessary for a good score as keeping a a three ball multi going for more than five seconds, and a hard shot through it fires back to dangerous places.

Assuming I have flippers (especially right side) that make the ramp and center shots, I can go on CFTBL for awhile, often on one ball where I'm particularly dialed in and shooting consistently. Most of my drains are off left flipper shots, trying to shoot high for the center lane or the snackbar, and popping it SDTM or left outlane. If you master the backhand on the right ramp and the slide, you can do everything you need with the right flipper, and the shots are generally safer there. You can still miss the snackbar and drain with little hope of saving, though. Wish the Creech I saw last night worked.

I really want to play TNA but can't find it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jfre81.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-short-game-pin?tu=jfre81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.