Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Mr68
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Just wanted to give a public shout out to Bryan. When I contacted him about a concern on the MB I recently bought from him, he immediately offered to take care of the part and rejected my offer to split the cost.

He also did something similar with his pin footies. When the brazilian cherry wood I sent him to make footies from turned out to be too hard and unworkable, he sent me the same number of sets I had ordered from his wood and would not charge me for the material only the labor.

Bryan, MB plays really well. I have all the bugs fixed, and it is playing one hundred percent. Now to shop it. Thanks again for the good deal on a great pin!

Dan

#2 11 years ago

Way to go, Bryan!

Your Pinball Words of Guidance and Harmony on Spooky Pinball is my favorite part of the show. Just don't tell Charlie that...

#3 11 years ago

Bryan is a top notch Pinhead. Deal with confidence!

#4 11 years ago

I've been in the hobby for 12+ years and never have heard an ill word about Bryan...Class act

#5 11 years ago

Bryan who????? Oh the old drunk guy, Bryan is good stuff!

#6 11 years ago

Ha ha pin_crazed you crack me up. Bryan is a class act, and easy to communicate with.

#7 11 years ago

Yup- he's a classy guy.

#8 11 years ago

Bryan? That crazy warehouse raidin' bastard??

HAHA. JK. He actually offered me up a missing plastic to my MB free of charge! (but McCune beat him, hehe).

Good guy!

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from haunted1:

Ha ha pin_crazed you crack me up. Bryan is a class act, and easy to communicate with.

hehehe Bryan is good crap, gotta give him a poke every once in a while His game room is amazing, you can see pictures on the MN pinball website. Top notch pinhead!

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

Bryan who????? Oh the old drunk guy, Bryan is good stuff!

He didn't steal my cheese bread that was left at his table when I was playing in the Pinnesota Tournament last weekend, so he's okay in my book.

#11 11 years ago

I've heard just hanging with Bryan for a day will enrich and make your life better.

He f'ing swears a lot though.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

His game room is amazing

The cheese pump really ties the whole basement together.

#14 11 years ago

I heard his Gigalo Business is doing well.

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

The cheese pump really ties the whole basement together.

That is the Pièce de résistance.

#16 11 years ago

Oh, trust me, the cheese pump will enrich your life way more than Bryan Kelly will.

#17 11 years ago

That Bryan f'ing Kelly is a great guy!

#18 11 years ago

Who the f^ck is Bryan Kelly? Someone told me he is into hard shell, four legged voyeurism...

#19 11 years ago

Meh. He's alright. By the way, that's him in my avatar.

#20 11 years ago

Part came in the mail today. Thanks again Bryan.

Dan

#21 11 years ago

I heard he only let's guests use the cheese pump if they get some on him...just sayin.

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from MrWizzo:

Part came in the mail today. Thanks again Bryan.
    Dan

My pleasure, Dan.

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinManV:

Meh. He's alright. By the way, that's him in my Avatar.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

You're a dead man, Birdsley.

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from Marc:

Who the f^ck is Bryan Kelly? Someone told me he is into hard shell, four legged voyeurism...

Wouldn't that make him a tortophile?

Dan

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I've heard just hanging with Bryan for a day will enrich and make your life better.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

This is only true if the cheese pump is present.

#27 11 years ago

Bryan Kelly is pinside's Bill Brassky! Bill Brassky!

Dan

#28 11 years ago

...Bryan Kelly...Bryan Kelly...name's familiar.

Is he the guy that dumps melted Hershy's Kisses in his front yard and blames other people's dogs for "dumping" on his petunias?

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    314-766-4587

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Is he the guy that dumps melted Hershy's Kisses in his front yard and blames other people's dogs for "dumping" on his petunias?

The one and only.... B_K!!!!!

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinManV:

Meh. He's alright. By the way, that's him in my Avatar.

Is he playing Sink the Footie?

#31 11 years ago

If you run into a guy with an eye patch, is it OK to ask if it was all fun and games up to that point?

#32 11 years ago

isn't he the guy we (meaning I and others) took his cooler of beer at the MWGC in the early A.M.
    LOL
    JT
    Pincades

#33 11 years ago

One of the highlights of Pinball Expo for me is seeing Bryan. You're always guaranteed a laugh!

#34 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

isn't he the guy we (meaning I and others) took his cooler of beer at the MWGC in the early A.M.
    LOL
    JT
    Pincades

The one and only, you SONSABITCHES!!

#35 11 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

The one and only, you SONSABITCHES!!

I never thought they would get away with that. MGC, 3:00am, stolen beer cooler, playing South Park with a totally intoxicated Joe Balcer...priceless.

#36 11 years ago

Yes it was priceless as well
    the even better he (JB) ended up with the SP in the end
    JT

#37 11 years ago

Sorry I'm late to the party. Yep, BK is a fine fella. See you at Expo Bryan.

Kim

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-seller-alert-bryan-kelly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.