Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by Yoko2una
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 days ago

I found a Williams Rollergames for sale and was wondering what the average price for these were. The playfield seems to be in excellent condition as well as the cabinet. It has normal incandescent bulbs instead of LEDs. I did notice that the left flipper seems to be much lower than the right flipper. Anyone know a general price range?

#3 10 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Pinball:

I found a Williams Rollergames for sale and was wondering what the average price for these were. The playfield seems to be in excellent condition as well as the cabinet. It has normal incandescent bulbs instead of LEDs. I did notice that the left flipper seems to be much lower than the right flipper. Anyone know a general price range?

Though the lower flipper is like a 5-minute fix, it may suggest that the current owner isn't taking care of the machine. Look close at the rubbers, are they cracked at all? Do all the mechs work? Does it fully play (ignoring the misaligned flippers)? Have you seen under the playfield and the boards in the backbox? It may have a nice PF and cab, but you should always look an old game fully over before coming up with price. It could be a nice $2500 example, or it could be a $900 beater once all the puzzle pieces are there.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside