(Topic ID: 51480)

Good places to play pinball in Chicago?

By MagicMako

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I'm in Chicago for a few days, don't have access to the internet here though, only on my phone and the pin map is nearly impossible to navigate.

Saw some threads that were pretty old about the same thing, but anybody have any suggestions of locations with a good williams/stern line up?

#2 10 years ago

Biggest right now is probably Enchanted Castle in Lombard has 18 or so. 3rd Tuesday of the month is a tournament.
    Gameworks in Schaumberg has 7. 1st Tuesday of the month is a tournament.
    There's some places closer to the city itself, but I'm not familiar with them. Only other place I've been to is Emporium in the Wicker Park neighborhood; they have 2-3.

#3 10 years ago

Stern, Enchanted Castle.
    B/W is the combination of Galloping Ghost/Brixie's.
    Honorable mention if you pass through Lafayette IN, Main Street Amusements.

#4 10 years ago

In the city: The Bottom Lounge (best line up currently, 7 pins mostly B/W), Logan Hardware, Emporium (three Sterns). Tomorrow night Headquarters is opening their pinball expansion, which should have around 20 and they should have a good mix of B/W and new Sterns. HQ has everything on freeplay. Bottom Lounge has everything on freeplay on Thursday nights but call ahead because it's in a room that gets rented out frequently.

Other than that there's a bunch of other places with 1-3 pins, but nothing particularly notable that jumps to mind.

Outside of the city other'n the locations already mentioned there's Galloping Ghost.

#5 10 years ago

Thanks guys!

#6 10 years ago

I just set up delivered 15 games. Google beer cade or headquarters

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-places-to-play-pinball-in-chicago and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.