• 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Mfsrc791
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4156 (resized).jpg
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

Hey guys, whats a really good fun pinball to bu with $2500?

Also what is a Fun House going for these days?

#2 6 years ago

FISH TALES!

#3 6 years ago

Doctor who!!!

#4 6 years ago

Maverick with money to spare for the next pin

#5 6 years ago

Baywatch for sure. Loaded with ramps, wireforms, modes, two video modes, large display.

#6 6 years ago

FH nice condition $4500

#7 6 years ago

demo man

#8 6 years ago

3200 on a player Fh
T2
NASCAR
Rct possibly
Demo man
Popeye
Hurricane
All in range
Ft prob closer to 3000 or more

#9 6 years ago

Road show
Judge Dredd

#10 6 years ago

8 ball deluxe

#11 6 years ago

Jurassic Park

#12 6 years ago

Thanks for the input guys, I have a roadshow, getaway, jungle lord, black knight. I just sold a fire which I did not like I really want a Fun House..

#13 6 years ago

Second on the Fish Tales or even a good Whirlwind.

#14 6 years ago

Taxi, EBD, Seawitch, Last Action Hero or Judge Dredd are good titles that are reasonably priced.

#15 6 years ago

Tales from the Crypt
Whirlwind
Royal Rumble
Dracula

#17 6 years ago

Baywatch

#19 6 years ago

2500 will get a good Doctor Who or Whirlwind...I think a 2500 Fish Tails might be sketchy

3000-3400 for a solid FH

#20 6 years ago

Just brought home Dirty Harry for $2500. . . probably have 30+ plays on it already and really liking it.

IMG_4156 (resized).jpgIMG_4156 (resized).jpg

#21 6 years ago

Black Rose

#22 6 years ago

Road Show
Whirlwind
TFTC
Getaway

#23 6 years ago

Not sure how far you want to travel, but here is a T2 and Earthshaker at $2500, $2000 respectively.

cincinnati.craigslist.org link

cincinnati.craigslist.org link

Id think about chasing after one myself if I hadn't just brought Harry home. . . the itch for a new pin was recently scratched. . . but it never seems to completely go away. . .

#24 6 years ago

road show, fish tales, nascar, the shadow (maybe a few hundred more for ts)

#25 6 years ago

I agree with Dirty Harry and WCS for the win right now. A decent BSD with fade just sold on Pinside for 2600 but I usually see them higher.

#27 6 years ago

Earth Shaker
WCS94

#28 6 years ago

BSD is by far the best in the class.

#29 6 years ago

WCS94 for sure

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I agree with Dirty Harry and WCS for the win right now. A decent BSD with fade just sold on Pinside for 2600 but I usually see them higher.

i agree with both of these, but are they really $2500 games? WCS would be my overall choice if found at that price.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

i agree with both of these, but are they really $2500 games? WCS would be my overall choice if found at that price.

I'd happily sell my wcs for more than 2500 lol

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

I just turned down a mint WCS for $2400, out of room, what a shame. Not sure what condition Whirlwind you can get for $2500, they are usually more expensive. With a bit of luck you can get a nice Judge Dredd, which I think is the best in that $2500 category.

#33 6 years ago

Bought my WCS for $2500 in great condition with a clearcoated playfield and LEDs, and I bought it last month so that price is reasonably doable now.

#34 6 years ago

I have a chance to get an Earth Shaker for $2200, needs cleaning, LED's, rubbers. but all works. What do you think? Im trying for $2000

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Tazmans:

I have a chance to get an Earth Shaker for $2200, needs cleaning, LED's, rubbers. but all works. What do you think? Im trying for $2000

Es is fun, but you can do better

#36 6 years ago

Better as in game wise or pirce?

#37 6 years ago

Earthshaker is fun but I'd hold out for a Whirlwind for a little bit more in that category. I think it's twice the game Earthshaker is.

#38 6 years ago

I have a buddy selling a Phatom of the opera for $1700, but I appreciate all the input and probably hold off for a whirlwing

#39 6 years ago

Depending on your taste of theme I never get tired of South Park.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Earthshaker is fun but I'd hold out for a Whirlwind for a little bit more in that category. I think it's twice the game Earthshaker is.

I own both and couldn't agree more.
Whirlwind is one of my favorite games.

#41 6 years ago

Thank you guys, I apprecitae it, I guess I now need to look for a Whirlwind

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from Tazmans:

You should be open to what is available in your price range, it can take a lot of time if you just set your sights on one pin. Almost everything in the top 100, even 200 are good fun pins and many come up in your price range

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

You should be open to what is available in your price range, it can take a lot of time if you just set your sights on one pin. Almost everything in the top 100, even 200 are good fun pins and many come up in your price range

This is some of the best advice you can get ever.

I got nearly my entire collection by not using any wanted ads, only ever made one I think. Keep a big wishlist (open mind) in your head and jump on games when the prices are right or better. They come cheaper if you're not prying them out of somebody's collection too. When people are ready to sell the prices will be a lot cheaper.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from keys88:

BSD is by far the best in the class.

Just picked up a really nice BSD for $2600 that was on the market for a while. Incredible pin for the price.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Just picked up a really nice BSD for $2600 that was on the market for a while. Incredible pin for the price.

Yeah that one was a killer deal. You should be happy. I play BSD every night hunting for the "30 MILLION".

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from Tazmans:

Don't discount Earthshaker just because Whirlwind is better. I traded my Earthshaker for a Whirlwind and always regretted it. You never know what you will like until you play it. $2200 does seem a little high, but I think I've seen that one for sale it looks pretty nice.

#47 6 years ago

add another vote for HS2 and WCS. I think they are both great pins for the price. Both definitely in that sweet spot of fairly modern DMD pins that can found at reasonable prices. I have those two in my collection and they're not leaving anytime soon as I don't think I can get enough for them to justify it. I'd actually love to find another similar type of pin in the $2500 range to add to it. Most of the titles mentioned in here would be great.

#48 6 years ago

Stars
Whirlwind
Eight Ball Deluxe

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

No doubt. If you see one of these for this price, jump on it.

#50 6 years ago

Ive only seen 3k+ Roadshows. Where are you finding 2500 Roadshows? The one in Austin is 2800 but still, not 2500??? Would love one in my collection.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 37.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 72.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monroe Township, NJ
$ 85.00
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-pinball-for-2500?hl=rjbowes3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.