(Topic ID: 34360)

Good Guys Alert: sammiesguys and VisitorQ!

By BriGuy5

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo_2.JPG
    photo_1.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

Just wanted to take a minute to thank both of these members, sammiesguys (Jeremy) and VisitorQ (Jay). Both went above and beyond during our recent transation. It was a heck of a deal that worked out for all of is in the end. Long story short, Jeremy (6 hrs from me) bought a machine from me, I bought a machine from Jay (4 hrs from me), and Jeremy was nice enough to pick the machine up on his way and Jay helped load it in. This saved me a whole travel day, and I paid for Jeremy's gas and time for the trip. Jeremy helped me bring the new machine in, and I helped him bring his new machine out. We were all happy in the end, and it was a pleasure dealing with both of them. Another successful pinside transaction! Thanks guys for making it easy and hassle free!

#2 11 years ago

Before and After pics

photo_1.JPGphoto_1.JPG photo_2.JPGphoto_2.JPG

#3 11 years ago

Well done dudes! And ac/dc is such a great pin!

#4 11 years ago

Really happy it all worked out. It's always nice to deal with people who follow through on everything they say they are going to do without a hassle.

sammiesguys (Jeremy) is a great guy and always a pleasure to deal with, this is my third transaction of sorts with him... A+ all the way!

BriGuy5 (Brian) Easy to deal with, no hassle, no nonsense.

It's funny, the after picture is almost exactly how the game sat at my house prior to you buying it. Same titles next to each other just flip-flopped in order. My game (your game should feel right at home.

Thanks all around guys and I hope you are feeling better Brian.

#5 11 years ago

Thanks Brian! It's always more fun when you're dealing with people who do what they say they're going to do. Thanks for letting us listen to the end of the football game before we unloaded the machine. Although that part didn't end so well. Hope you enjoy your AC/DC!

And thanks again Jay. Always very easy dealing with you. And when you start getting more games, let me know when you get tired of them. Maybe we can work something out.

Thanks guys!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-guys-alert-sammiesguys-and-visitorq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.