By RyanClaytor

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1106.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Garrett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

I saw that other thread Ryan about the apron.

This is why I love these EM guys on Pinside. If they can help someone they will, and usually at a minimal cost.

By the way, I see you pop up in a lot of threads for custom work.

What are you up to Ryan Claytor? An artist with an inquisitive mind is a great thing for the hobby.

#4 10 years ago

You have all the Klondike's Ken.

#6 10 years ago

LOL Ken.

Man, I have neglected my So76. It's the most solid, no problem game I've owned. Love it, love the artwork...yadyadyada. 100% trouble free going on 2 years now.

Played more Cleo and Aztec last few months. Now those are way faster with the 24VDC playfield. And Cleo is monster woop your a$$ hard. One mistake and rippin' hair out.

But I've been away from the So76 so long it turned into the hardest to score on...

Was thinking of letting it go but it really is a great game. Super playfield even though it's a dreaded four player.

So76 is a great pin.

But would still take a Klondike from you

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs
Decals
$ 5.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Garrett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-guy-alert-way2wyrd-1?tu=Garrett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.