5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinB
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Want to thank Brain, PinB for a nice easy deal the other day. He put a Black Rose up for sale, I saw it right away told him I'd take it at his price, for a small deposit he said the game would be mine & removed his ads until I could get down there. That right there was a real nice gesture & I could relax, but of course I still made it down the next day to grab it because I'm impatient.

Then everything went real smooth when I got there, game was every bit as nice as described, its a real purty BR loaded with led's & some thumping base from pinball pro speaker. Hardly even any cab fade on this one. Within a couple days here I have the game working 100% & dialed in to perfection with no major hiccups. So I thought the game was priced fair & I had fun chatting with him, talking some pinball & checking out his AMAZING collection of games. I wish I could have stayed longer & played a bit, & he did ask me if I wanted to. So happy when I get to deal with guys like this. & I think he has a few games up for sale now so people shouldn't hesitate to deal with him.

#2 5 years ago

Just made a deal with him for his Swords of Fury, he was uneasy to ship to Canada for his first time, but after talking to him on the phone and a couple emails, he's good to go, rather than just ignoring me. Now just waiting for NAVL to pick it up and truck it north....whole transaction flawless so far, and he's super quick to respond to emails. Can't wait to play this one looks like its in super shape. Experience up to now, all positive. Nice to deal with decent guys on here....

#3 5 years ago

I've bought and sold from/to Brian a few times before, always class act and easy to deal with.

#4 5 years ago

It's been awesome dealing with you guys as well! Thanks for being so cool about everything & taking the time to talk pinball, too. I couldn't have asked for smoother transactions, really.

I should probably start making a list of my Pinside "good guy" alerts as well:

robx46
    volkdrive
    bemmet
    herbertbsharp
    Sleethering
    cranie
    BestShot31
    fattdirk
    mjpinballs
    jalpert
    lschmidlin
    klinde1
    Kroshon
    Heath
    BLACK_ROSE
    shanetastic
    wolfy
    epthegeek
    rarehero
    Koyote
    flyhigh
    eXidy
    Drew13
    jeffspinballpalace
    indypinhead
    thedarkknight77
    Eskaybee
    ovfdfireman
    HOOKED
    Zdoor
    Gexchange

2 months later
    #5 5 years ago

I agree with all of the above. I bought my first pin from Brian - a Jurassic Park pin. Great condition, and he took more than enough photos of the pin to set my mind at ease. Similar to others, I put a very small deposit down, and he remove the ads from all sites. I made the trip out to pick it up, and he offered to let us play some of his other pins. Had a great time, and a flawless first pin purchase, all thanks to Brian! I would buy from him again in a heartbeat. Very reasonable on price, and his pins are very well kept!

2 months later
    #6 5 years ago

Had a great transaction today picking up Earthshaker. Brian is a great seller and all around good guy!

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from Joshmx19:

Had a great transaction today picking up Earthshaker. Brian is a great seller and all around good guy!

Josh, I had an awesome time meeting you & your dad and talking pinball! I hope the ES rattles your floors for many years to come, haha.

Quoted from cfc0d3r:

I agree with all of the above. I bought my first pin from Brian - a Jurassic Park pin. Great condition, and he took more than enough photos of the pin to set my mind at ease. Similar to others, I put a very small deposit down, and he remove the ads from all sites. I made the trip out to pick it up, and he offered to let us play some of his other pins. Had a great time, and a flawless first pin purchase, all thanks to Brian! I would buy from him again in a heartbeat. Very reasonable on price, and his pins are very well kept!

Paul, great time meeting you & your brother for the JP pick up. Remember to feed T-Rex often. Enjoy!

#8 5 years ago

I also had a super transaction with Brian when getting Baywatch. Easy loading - maybe 5 minutes. Great price and a sub that rocks the house too. Just worried he's going to post something else I want and my wife is going to be like "I thought that last one was your last one".

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

I also had a super transaction with Brian when getting Baywatch. Easy loading - maybe 5 minutes. Great price and a sub that rocks the house too.

Good times, Rob! I'm going to miss that unique playfield layout for sure. Already do, in fact.

Quoted from PinRob:

Just worried he's going to post something else I want and my wife is going to be like "I thought that last one was your last one".

If The Walking Dead looks good, there might be more up for sale. Start clearing out your living room!

1 month later
    #10 4 years ago

Bumping this good guy thread for Brian. Reasonable asking price, willing to negotiate, held the game on deposit, and the game came exactly as it was described. 8 hour round trip to pickup the machine... I was not disappointed.

Thanks again!

Rob
    Creditdotpinball.com

#11 4 years ago

Same for me. Bought his B/W Corvette about 2.5 weeks ago. Game was in practically flawless condition. That alone was nice, and then to come with a glareguard, all LEDs including flashers, and an external Polk sub - holy crap.

I look forward to doing business with him again.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from spiroagnew:

Bumping this good guy thread for Brian. Reasonable asking price, willing to negotiate, held the game on deposit, and the game came exactly as it was described. 8 hour round trip to pickup the machine... I was not disappointed.

Thanks again!

Rob
    Creditdotpinball.com

Rob, thanks for being a great dude to deal with. Have fun with Elvira!

#13 4 years ago

Add my name to this list, love my SS. Transaction was as smooth as it gets! PinB is a good dude!

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Same for me. Bought his B/W Corvette about 2.5 weeks ago. Game was in practically flawless condition. That alone was nice, and then to come with a glareguard, all LEDs including flashers, and an external Polk sub - holy crap.

I look forward to doing business with him again.

It was awesome meeting you & your cool wife. Make sure that you bring the DeLorean & the snake next time, haha. Thanks again!

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from CptAwesomest:

Add my name to this list, love my SS. Transaction was as smooth as it gets! PinB is a good dude!

CptAwesomest, you certainly live up to your user name. Enjoy ridin' the Boney Beast!

2 weeks later
    #16 4 years ago

I also had a flawless deal with PinB.
    Bought my first pin (2) from him as well. 10hr round trip, super guy to deal with.
    Took his time showing me the pins. They were better than described.
    Also allowing me to check out his amazing collection, was a blast.
    The pins are fantastic!
    Thanks again.
    Jeff

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from simcoeice:

I also had a flawless deal with PinB.
    Bought my first pin (2) from him as well. 10hr round trip, super guy to deal with.
    Took his time showing me the pins. They were better than described.
    Also allowing me to check out his amazing collection, was a blast.
    The pins are fantastic!
    Thanks again.
    Jeff

The feeling is mutual, Jeff! I'm glad I could help kickstart your collection. Start making room because you're probably going to want more machines soon. Welcome to the addiction!

#18 4 years ago

Another very satisfied buyer from PinB. I was a little leary about buying my first game without playing it first. I had never had a game shipped either. Brian was super easy to deal with, setup shipping for me and the game was exactly as described.

Thanks again Brian! Now I have to go kill some Dalek's!

5 months later
    #19 4 years ago

Old thread but I wanted to thank Brian for being an honest seller who was great to deal with! Buy with confidence!

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Old thread but I wanted to thank Brian for being an honest seller who was great to deal with! Buy with confidence!

Good to hear your long drive to Pittsburgh went well. I'm dealing with Brian as we speak. hope to grab a pin from him next week. So far he's been a pleasure.

#21 4 years ago

I wanted his wozle. Sounds like a great guy'

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinphila:

I wanted his wozle. Sounds like a great guy'

You were 54 seconds too late

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Nice meeting you Bob! Thanks for being a good dude to deal with. You fit that T2 in your vehicle like a champ.

#24 4 years ago

Just wanted to update my experience with PinB aka Brian.

His communication was flawless. Always answered my messages and picked up the phone. Made himself available at 7 AM for my courier to pick up the pin.

Wizard of Oz was received as described, with no problems. I have not had a chance to play it yet, but I'm sure everything is fine! He even included a free Polk subwoofer!

Buy from Brian with confidence!!!

#25 4 years ago
    Quoted from Doostur:

Just wanted to update my experience with PinB aka Brian.
    His communication was flawless. Always answered my messages and picked up the phone. Made himself available at 7 AM for my courier to pick up the pin.
    Wizard of Oz was received as described, with no problems. I have not had a chance to play it yet, but I'm sure everything is fine! He even included a free Polk subwoofer!
    Buy from Brian with confidence!!!

Raf, I'm glad to hear the game got there in one piece!

I hope you & your family enjoy the heck out of it. Thanks again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 14.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 98.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 90.00
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 14.00
    $ 219.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 35.00
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    $ 50.00
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 38.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 15.75
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside