Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by HFK
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I just have to say that "johnwartjr" did a excellent repair job on my CPU board on my Earthshaker.I thought it didn't have any alkaline damage but boy was I wrong.It was hid under the battery holder.He even sent me pictures of the damage on E-mail.He also replaced and updated the ROMS and it now seems to have more sounds and works even better than before.Excellent experience and very professional.

#2 9 years ago

+1
    One of the goods guys for sure.

#3 9 years ago

Great guy

#4 9 years ago

John is knowledgeable, honest, and simply one of the guys who reminds me why I enjoy the pinhead community!

Brad

#5 9 years ago

Glad I could help. Pins are more fun when they work as designed!

#6 9 years ago

John rules, plain and simple, have been dealing with him for over 10 years, and he is always been fantastic, I am happy to call him a friend at this point!

#7 9 years ago

+10000 on what everyone said. Overall John really is a great guy. And well trusted.

#8 9 years ago

I'm always blown away how some people understand how to fix electronic stuff.I took electronics in high school and never quite got it.I can take apart a car and put it back together but electronic board work,no way.

#9 9 years ago

One of the good guys for sure

#10 9 years ago

Though I've only met maybe a dozen or so people in the hobby, John has to be the nicest guy I've met.

#11 9 years ago

Another thumbs up for John. He helps keep my games up to date.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-guy-alert-johnwartjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.