9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by mab487
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I just wanted to let you guys know that I had a good shipping experience recently with uShip thanks to pinsider mab487, who works at uShip. He gave awesome guidance and helped me through the whole experience. I was really nervous even considering shipping anything with uShip after some of the stories posted here and elsewhere, but mab487 helped me tremendously. He suggested some shippers, did a lot of work to be sure things went well, and has been a really great guy to know in general. Plus, the shipper he helped me line up was great. I should say that I shipped an arcade game that only needed a blanket wrap, and the shipper handles mostly west coast runs, but it was white glove service, and the shipper dealt with a few obstacles pretty well. I would trust the shipper if I were to try to ship another pinball machine again, which I've done a couple times, too. Anyway, I just wanted to let people know of my experience since shipping can really be a headache, and this time it wasn't. Thanks again to mab487.

#2 9 years ago

I used Uship for one of the NIB arcades from the time travel warehouse a few years back. Great experience, I just selected the shipper who had the best reviews for similar items (wasn't the lowest bid). I've used Uship a few more times since, always problem free for me.

#3 9 years ago

No problemo! Happy to help!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-experience-with-uship-thanks-to-pinsider and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.