(Topic ID: 113088)

Good Deal on Stools for the GameRoom

By Gritty

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    DSC00211.JPG
    DSC00212.JPG
    54514290.jpg
    2014-12-21 10.34.41.jpg
    2014-12-21 10.34.57.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 9 years ago

I did this today. The 30% off $100 or more is online only and the $20 off $100 or more is in store coupon only. I went into my local Pep Boys and asked if they had any stools left. They only had the display model which was the Star Wars name stool. He said I could have it for $10. He then called all the other MN Pep Boys for me, none of them had any left. I told him about the online deals and he put the order through for me on his system and took off the 30% and the extra $20 for me. I got 4 Storm Trooper stools for $103 after tax shipped free and got the Star Wars stool for $10...so 5 Star Wars themed stools for $113. Not too shabby even for a cheap skate like myself. Manager told me the stools were discontinued so they aren't coming back in stock again, so get them while you can.

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

should i buy these?
    i have 0 (zero) at moment, but it's more stuff that will take up space... hmmmm....

If you have a need for stools it's a no-brainer. I have a pub table to use them at and they can be used to sit down while playing games.

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from osudrummer:

What codes are you guys using to get the discount? I have tried Promo30 and Dec25 and neither will work.

It was MERRY30, but that deal ended.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-deal-on-stools-for-the-gameroom?tu=lesmanley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.