(Topic ID: 113088)

Good Deal on Stools for the GameRoom

By Gritty

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    DSC00211.JPG
    DSC00212.JPG
    54514290.jpg
    2014-12-21 10.34.41.jpg
    2014-12-21 10.34.57.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider belairjoe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 9 years ago

hi all.i bought these off ebay last week 88 bucks for 2 and this was with delivery,i ordered Friday at 1 in the afternoon got next day !really great deal.my grandkids play and these go up and down with cylinder and have nice foot plate.large bottom so no tip overs..not heavy at all.they also spin around..i have friend weigh in at 185 yesterday spin around to test..maybe more for malt shop than pinball but I liked the way they look and can ad decal of coke after they get old...please note my bitchin new engine turned table tops.looks killer when overhead color lights are on.merry x-mass pinsiders

DSC00212.JPGDSC00212.JPG DSC00211.JPGDSC00211.JPG
    #14 9 years ago

get on ebay..I believe these chairs are much better deal

#20 9 years ago

these bottle cap stools do swivel.they also have a pretty good range in height adjustment to put in front of pinball machine..my 4 year old grand daughter spent most of sunday going up and down spinning around like the nut ball that she is.do not waste one dime on wood stools.ok for 1 year or so then wobbles the goose after that

#24 9 years ago

never crossed my mind about the top wearing out due to no swivel on chair.makes perfect sense.another great tip from a fellow pinsider. thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider belairjoe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-deal-on-stools-for-the-gameroom?tu=belairjoe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.