View topic image gallery

20181006_074008 (resized).jpg
15388272826831177322945 (resized).jpg
15388272395222010769005 (resized).jpg
20181006_073924 (resized).jpg
20181006_073935 (resized).jpg
20181006_073945 (resized).jpg
20181006_073956 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider High_End_Pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#4 5 years ago

Just a note on this that the cabinet is pretty specific to CV for a few reasons
The backbox is channeled differently because of the lack of the traditional speaker panel and the thicker glass channels.
The lower is slightly different based on the pivot locations,the additional holes for the playfield catch arm on the left and the t nut holes in the rear panel for the dmd brackets.
This lower can be modified to work on most WPC-95 games that use a shooter rod.
The head I am not too sure on.
Not trying to harm your sale here but trying to help you avoid any problems as a result of it.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

I would think if you wanted the cabinet to upgrade your cabinet for this game or another of a similar era Bally Williams...you could take the parts you needed out of your game and put them into this . as far as the channel or whatever you mentioned . Just my input. This came from a guy who was doing a high-end restoration and bought a brand new cabinet this cabinet is rock Solid.

Just to clarify The channels I am talking about are built into the cabinet,glued and nailed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider High_End_Pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-cabinet-for-a-bally-circus-voltaire-or-any-newer-bally?tu=High_End_Pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.