Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by daveddd14
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveddd14.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 6 years ago

New to the forum but pinballpa is great, we have been there twice already this year, it is outside of Pittsburgh in Aliquippa.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Never heard of that place daveddd14 I’ll have to check it out. How many games do they have?

Pins over 100, games in total over 400 all on freeplay. https://pinballpa.com/

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Wow. That place looks awesome. It isn’t that expensive either for the amount of games that they have. Thanks for sharing.

We have went twice as a family (kids 12,8) $40 all day, coupon on website, stop grab dinner (Harolds Inn), go back for a few more hours.

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

I've been there too - it's pretty good. If it was closer to me I would prob go more. Ton of games - giant warehouse with games in it. Def no frills and very dark.

Very dark unless you stay till 10, then it's like the bar at closing time when they put the light on!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveddd14.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-arcadesevents-in-pittsburgh-pa?tu=daveddd14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.