11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by DCFAN
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

This may have already been posted but I didn't find it in a quick search. About a 16 minute video of a radio interview where he hints to Avengers coming out.

#2 11 years ago

Cool. That was interesting. Thanks for posting.

#3 11 years ago

There is an audio interview a few months back as well with a hint towards Metallica.

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from Marc:

he hints to Avengers coming out

He came up with that example awfully quick, I call Freudian slip.

#5 11 years ago

I thought the idea of Hulk bashing the playfied was very cool!

#7 11 years ago

I had not seen this yet so thank you for posting it.

Wow would that be great to have a game with Hulk in it that his arms smash the playfield.
    Just awesome .... hope it happens

#8 11 years ago

The game definitely needs to have a functioning Hulk, Iron Man, Capt. America with moving shield, and Thor with moving hammer. The Avengers is all about the heroes, not the villains.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gomez-video-interview and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.