IMG_4182 (resized).JPG
IMG_4181 (resized).JPG
IMG_4179 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
bitmoji-20170718025611 (resized).png
spiderman-web-installed-small (resized).jpg
rps20170427_215314 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#823 7 years ago

Looks like a pretty nice update, hope it makes the game much better fo all of you BM66 owners!

#838 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I don't hear any MET or TWD owners complaining

Im sure if you look hard enough on here that you could find a few of them. There's no shortage of complainers around here thats for sure.

#843 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

No one in their right mind can complain about the current state of MET or TWD and if they did, would anyone take them seriously? It might have taken 1-3 years to get them where they are but personally I would say it was worth the wait they are both phenomenal.
The issue with BM66 is not the code as such it's with Gomez and his continued empty promises, as always Sterns problem is communication and he didn't exactly help with that with the whole 2 week promise, then other promises that never materialised, it takes just as long to promise an update as it does to say it's going to be delayed, yet the latter never seems to happen, sometimes courtesy towards your customers is priceless to them.

Very true words! I have TWD and im definitely not complaining, its an awesome game for sure.

#872 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The only people it matters to are drunk people or whiners.
Edit: it matters more to non fun loving drinkers who can't pull the stick out of their butt
What is this 3rd grade? Nvm. It is

2nd grade

1 week later
#925 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Gotta balance out your non-stop praise of a very unfinished machine.

Lol.........awesome!

1 week later
#968 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Great advice, WD40 actually attracts dust and dirt which is what causes it to "gum" up, no idea how the stuff became so popular and widely used probably coasting along on an old out of date reputation, remind you of any other company Vire?

WD-40 is still a decent choice for many applications but its just not the best choice. It does a lot of things well though overall, but it shouldnt be used on a pinball machine ever IMO.

#970 7 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

First rule hammered into my head when I started restoring my '57 jukebox was "use the proper lubricants and that begins with throwing any WD40 you may have into the trash can" (Oh and by the way after the gum stage it starts to petrify.)

Being told to use proper lubricants was great advice, but why does that mean that you should throw your WD-40 in the trash? Not sure I understand?

1 week later
#1063 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I can see Stern pulling the SLE crap as well once again...I hope not.

Why? Who cares if they do? I would if I were them and people were willing to give me a bunch of money for nothing. I think they'd be stupid not to personally.

#1081 7 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

It will never be complete as no one on here is ever satisfied no matter what stage the code is at..

Isn't that the truth!

3 months later
#1490 6 years ago

Got to play BM66 today finally for the first time and this game is not nearly as bad as people are acting like, matter of fact I kind of enjoyed it. I was expecting it to be a major turd from everything that I have read. I do think it was a cash grab, I do think it should have never left the factory with the code being in the state that it was, very piss poor on Sterns part. I also don't like the inflated price tag that they put on it and I hate the fact that there was no Pro model. If there was a Pro model at regular pricing I would consider this game for sure.

All in all though it's a a beautiful game and it's not bad at all. I think once the code gets finished that you guys are going to have a very nice game on your hands! Don't let the haters get you down guys!

#1499 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Haha .. I was dropping a funny.
Woz is ok. Just not my cup of tea.
People are allowed to have an opinion, for sure! But it just proves my point when Who-dey says that he thought BM66 was junk because that's what he has read on Pinside.
A few pinsiders played RZ ONCE(!!) on early code, and called it "shit". And worse. Now, other people who haven't even played it are parroting those comments. Most haven't had the chance to play it because there are only 300 of them, so they now think it is no good. I had people coming to my place for league night who told me "I heard that RZ is no good?" because they read that on pinside. Then they play the game and want to buy one.
rd

I never said I thought Batman66 was junk, I said I was expecting that it would be a turd from all the bad publicity it has gotten. BM66 was a dream theme for me big time. The streams that I have seen did not impress me with Batman very much but I still kept an open mind about it and I think it's pretty cool now that I've played it. Honestly the only thing about Batman66 that sucks is the way Stern marketed it, priced it, and released it. That game would have sold so many damn copies if they would have priced it right and had a Pro model that it would have been ridiculous.....and a decent starting code would have helped as well. It was one big cluster F from the get go. They also ruined GB with the playfield debacle, another game that would have had monster sales, and I think they just kind of screwed up SW as well. I know these games all sold well but they could have sold a lot better than they did.

I do read a lot about the things I like because I like to learn about things. I don't put all my faith in what people say by any means but if you have a large number of people saying Star Wars sucks or whatever, there is probably a little something to it chances are. You also have to realize that everyone has different opinions and that is ok too, nobody is going to like every pinball machine out there. Some people say TWD sucks, some people say GB sucks, GOT, AS, AC/DC etc....that's ok and I'm ok with that. The only game I think that sucks that you mentioned is RZ, I don't like it even a little bit sorry. I've never played WOZ so I don't know.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gomez-promised-bm66-code-where-is-it?tu=who-dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.