IMG_4182 (resized).JPG
IMG_4181 (resized).JPG
IMG_4179 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
bitmoji-20170718025611 (resized).png
spiderman-web-installed-small (resized).jpg
rps20170427_215314 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sepins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#746 7 years ago

On the code issue everyone is complaining about...I have a BMSLE coming and do want completed code also!

Be aware rumor has it the flu bug struck Stern very HARD in the past 2 weeks and I believe that is the reason You are not seeing much of anything right now.

I will guess everything will be back on track by next week. I had the Flu last year and HOLY crap was it bad. Took Me out for 2 weeks!!!

Put a worker at our golf course on a respirator for 2 months and flatlined twice from it!!! He just came back to work last month after being gone 10 months.

Why does anyone think a BMSLE used is worth $20K? I'll be happy to get my $$$ out of it if I open it and don't like it!

#754 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Are you the first owner? I though the SLE's were all built first before any of the other models back in late Dec early Jan.

Mine was built at end of year but was waiting for My Aerosmith LE to ship at the same time.

#833 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Cant wait to try it out tonight!
I hope George doesnt give out code release dates for future releases. I think its worse to hear a drop date and they miss it than to just getting it out of blue when its ready.

People I said it before... the flu bug took down the whole gang at Stern. Wasn't their fault code was late.

1 month later
#1166 6 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

I just tried to update and got an error "Invalid configuration...contact your distributor".... ????

I got same thing. Then hit button and it went in to updater.

But when I got to final part to update button did nothing.

Have You ever done an update on your game prior??? I hadn't as my game was late delivery in March and Stern sent the new code on an SD disk so just swapped them.

You may have a bad board if You had never done an update previously with USB stick.

#1195 6 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

60mbps
I also tried on a completely different network and had the same results.

They are sending Me a new board. Was Your board bad also???

#1199 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Code is up. 5 Weeks for....version 0.71. I don't care what any Gomez apologists want to say, there's NO WAY that .71 has 5 weeks worth of full-time programming work added to the 0.70 base of 5 weeks ago. No WAY. Gomez needs to get re-acquainted with telling the truth.

This will be last time I post this!

They had a terrible time with Stern employees passing the Flu from one to another. If You get the Flu it will take You down for 2 weeks and word is programmers got it.

We got code in 5 weeks and Your bitching. And code that appears to have completely changed gameplay.

Go buy a KISS or WoF and wait for Your freakin' code! I would've thought You didn't own BM66 after reading Your post???

#1205 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

WTF was that? Read the post you are quoting....I don't think Neil was bitching about the code release. And for the record, I don't think there was any flu epidemic at Stern that delayed anything. This release took Lyman a few extra weeks...so fricking what?.....Jesus, how do these rumors get started? I have it on good authority that some employees now have the Black Plague, so we can expect 40% of them not to make it.......lol

So You know no one had the flu at Stern???

I do know it for a fact. And I had it and was down for the count for 2 weeks. And caught it on a flight back from Detroit.

Instead of sarcasm how about posting You hope they are all ok!

One of the cart guys at our golf club got it and was in the hospital for a month! No bull!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.99
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sepins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gomez-promised-bm66-code-where-is-it?tu=sepins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.