IMG_4182 (resized).JPG
IMG_4181 (resized).JPG
IMG_4179 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
bitmoji-20170718025611 (resized).png
spiderman-web-installed-small (resized).jpg
rps20170427_215314 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dzoomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from tommyp:

If this is your first nib stern, please disregard the following, as I apologize:
You bought a new release, and are really dumb enough to ask where the code updates are?! You should know better by now, and got no reason to gripe if you've been on this forum for any length of time or bought other titles nib. Depending on popularity. Give 1 month to 1 year, and you may see some updates.

LOL. OP is a peeved Kiss owner from what I remember.

Unfortunately, it looks like he's setting himself up to get even more pissed no matter what happens with BM66. Relax Hank my friend, and enjoy the Kiss update when it comes. It won't be Lyman epic (especially since it is not a Lyman pin), but not every pin has to be a Lyman masterpiece to enjoy it.

#151 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Wow...your ignorance of the process and disrespect toward the experts who do this for a living is baffling.

Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Sorry but this in not planning a mission to mars.

Yes, there are far more people coding a mission to mars than pinball machines. Far far more.

1 week later
#384 7 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I'm guessing we may see code next week as that is the two week mark.

When did you pick one up?

#403 7 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

BM66 is pre beta. It is just bad right now. The air balls off the ramp is also a huge flaw. Right now, I'm just not happy with the game.

Again, when did you pick up a BM66?

1 month later
#580 7 years ago

Everyone on pinside knew BM66 coding was bare. It wasn't even playable at release. So many ASSumptions as fact here on coding time and Lyman's work time.

#584 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

A better question is did Lyman ever start a game that didn't get finished or turn out to be a masterpiece? In the end IMO, that's all that really matters.

Lyman has some of examples of pins that weren't coding masterpieces, and frankly he is due for another as he can't bat 1000%. But even his misses tend to be coded well and deep, and as good as the better efforts from other programmers. I wouldn't lose sleep over coding on BM 66, let alone missing a two week release goal, lol.

#641 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's not 3 months worth of full-time coding. It's long list, but much of it is trivial changes. I'm not blaming Lyman for that (and never have), but it's crystal clear he's not being scheduled to give Batman '66 his undivided attention.

Potentially quite slanderous.

1 month later
#1238 6 years ago

One can endlessly debate GG and his accountability. Regardless, everyone on Pinside here who bought BM66 reasonably knew about how alpha the code was (literally unplayable at the release party), as well Stern and Lyman's historical timeline for code development. To broken-record complain about it over and over and over again is crazy and looks petty (some members here literally have 100+ posts). For some, it has pretty much become a biweekly thing in this thread. I hope the pinside purge will help with these behaviors. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

By all means say your piece, reasonably so. It is not reasonable to be a broken-record of negativity; and it breaks multiple pinside rules.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dzoomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gomez-promised-bm66-code-where-is-it?tu=dzoomer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.