IMG_4182 (resized).JPG
IMG_4181 (resized).JPG
IMG_4179 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
bitmoji-20170718025611 (resized).png
spiderman-web-installed-small (resized).jpg
rps20170427_215314 (resized).jpg

There are 1,509 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 31.
#1501 6 years ago
Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

It's funny you mention GB and SW which is already out coding BM66.
To me these are all iconic licenses.
And Data East whiffed on all of them.
It's really a study on how to take iconic imagery and deliver a bad art package.
Does Data East even have an art dept or does the local 3rd grade class do it?
Did I say Data East......I meant Stern

Huh? You think Stern whiffed on GB art?

I enjoyed BM66 when I played it at Allentown. I could see buying the game someday if Lyman works his magic. Maybe by then dissatisfaction will have grown so much that a used one can be had for a reasonable price. Not a fan of how they released/priced this one NIB.

#1502 6 years ago

I do
It looks like TMNT and Bonebusters had a baby

#1503 6 years ago

Can we agree that Lyman is going to be doing another game for Stern in the next 3-6 months and has to be working on that as well so he can't be working on BM exclusively.

#1504 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Can we agree that Lyman is going to be doing another game for Stern in the next 3-6 months and has to be working on that as well so he can't be working on BM exclusively.

From the Gomez interview Q&A that was posted on Pinside in various threads regarding the Spike system. It sounds like Lyman is still working on Spike2 so I wouldn't be surprised if he's working hard on optimisation and implementing the new service menu George mentions in the Q&A while doing BM66.

But he is rumoured to be on Elivra 3 which is supposedly a release for next year? So if that's true it will hopefully give him time to finish up Spike 2 and work his magic on BM66.

#1505 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

From the Gomez interview Q&A that was posted on Pinside in various threads regarding the Spike system. It sounds like Lyman is still working on Spike2 so I wouldn't be surprised if he's working hard on optimisation and implementing the new service menu George mentions in the Q&A while doing BM66.
But he is rumoured to be on Elivra 3 which is supposedly a release for next year? So if that's true it will hopefully give him time to finish up Spike 2 and work his magic on BM66.

So vireland was correct then. Lyman isn't working exclusively on BM66.

#1506 6 years ago

Oh,boy,I said that when we all came back from CAX!! Steve Ritchie told US ALL at CAX when Hawkmoon asked about B66 code! Keep up!!!

#1507 6 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

So vireland was correct then. Lyman isn't working exclusively on BM66.

Spike 2 is an integral part of Batman 66. To imply otherwise is disingenuous.

Only someone who doesn't understand the relationship between the operating system and an application that runs on top would support the claim that working on Spike 2 isn't also working on Batman 66. Don't be part of that group.

#1508 6 years ago

we will know if he has been working on it or not. It will either be epic and large, or pants and small; the pinside jury will then decide

7 months later
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
There are 1,509 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gomez-promised-bm66-code-where-is-it/page/31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.