IMG_4182 (resized).JPG
IMG_4181 (resized).JPG
IMG_4179 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
bitmoji-20170718025611 (resized).png
spiderman-web-installed-small (resized).jpg
rps20170427_215314 (resized).jpg
There are 1,509 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 31.
#1351 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Time for a gut check....you've had it long enough....list it for a pro rated loss and move on ( not 5k above the original price)...geesh..is this machine really making you this miserable? Attacking another pinsider who routes games ( I admire all of them), just sucks .....please stop.

A> Not my call.
B> Dr Willy, who operates pins in the same town and is on here posted that I was lying on that post explaining the pinball lay of the land in our town, so I laid out the facts. He then edited off the part where he said I was lying, which means I guess that he admits I wasn't lying after all (I wasn't). So, yeah, I called his bluff on saying I was lying with the facts. I guess you missed the part where I "called him out" for having well maintained pins and said having two of us in town operating pins is win-win.

#1352 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

B> Dr Willy, who operates pins in the same town and is on here posted that I was lying on that post explaining the pinball lay of the land in our town, so I laid out the facts. He then edited off the part where he said I was lying, which means I guess that he admits I wasn't lying after all (I wasn't). So, yeah, I called his bluff on saying I was lying with the facts. I guess you missed the part where I said having two of us in town is "win-win."

A: Actually I think my edit and your post posted at the sametime. When I edited your post was not there. The liar thing was mainly because about the time you started help redline, I was still getting established myself, and didn't have funding to buy hardly any pins a that time, so kinda comparing apples to oranges. I took it away because it doesn't make you a liar, just seeing events through a different set of glasses. However your first post about our area is a little misleading and makes it sound like every game I have out is the equipment of Hardbody.

B: You are correct, I currently do not have any premium or Le's on route. I forgot if its not a premium or le it the equivalent to a zizzle. I had a GOT premium for a while and it so under earned everything else I have out (including my lowly Met Pro, which out earned about 2 to 1)that I sold it to a local player who was begging me to buy it. The under earnings then made me turn my Ghostbusters premium order I had down to a Pro (a pro which I have seen you go and play before you got your precious premium machine) and take the earnings saved, along with a little bit of other cash and buy a ST pro and put that out as well. I guess its easier to justify buying all premiums / le's when you are spending someone else money.

C: I also forgot if it isn't the newest latest flashiest NIB stern, that means it is basically useless and is firewood at that point. So the games I have out such as Spider-Man, Williams Indy, lord of the rings, and Medieval Madness, I should prolly just go and pull off route.

D: I go out to my locations as often as possible during the busy hours to try and catch pinhead, so far I think ive counted about 15 hardcore pinheads in the area (this would explain why there is no tournament events in our area that ive seen) so I guess all the other ones must be going to your locations which would explain why my pro's and 15+ year old games earn really well for me.

E: Really? Collectively adding and averaging the year the game was made to act like that means something? That's as productive as counting the number of pins that either one of us has (I currently have 8 to your 7, I will soon have 15 when I finish up a few more I have). But please continue to save our poor defenseless town against all of the evil stern pros and old pins. Just saves me money.

Back to your regularly schedule programing of discussing B66 code.

#1353 6 years ago

double post.

#1354 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I guess you missed the part where I said having two of us in town operating pins is "win-win."

I did miss that, and apologize...agree on that point. It's just hard to believe that W/ .71, your customers would be disappointed. Might as well make some money during the wait. You do seem rational, and a critical thinker, so you must know the game will progress. WOZ made stupid money on route with absolutely horrid code to start...turned into a gem.

Anyway, just my take, and I'm one guy, but if you ( partner, whoever) are vested in this title, maybe bring a positive vibe where you can find one on occasion....not sugar coating or fanboy crap, just a different perspective....would definitely help validate some of your legitimate concerns....

#1355 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

A: Actually I think my edit and your post posted at the sametime. When I edited your post was not there. The liar thing was mainly because about the time you started help redline, I was still getting established myself, and didn't have funding to buy hardly any pins a that time, so kinda comparing apples to oranges. I took it away because it doesn't make you a liar, just seeing events through a different set of glasses. However your first post about our area is a little misleading and makes it sound like every game I have out is the equipment of Hardbody.
B: You are correct, I currently do not have any premium or Le's on route. I forgot if its not a premium or le it the equivalent to a zizzle. I had a GOT premium for a while and it so under earned everything else I have out (including my lowly Met Pro, which out earned about 2 to 1)that I sold it to a local player who was begging me to buy it. The under earnings then made me turn my Ghostbusters premium order I had down to a Pro (a pro which I have seen you go and play before you got your precious premium machine) and take the earnings saved, along with a little bit of other cash and buy a ST pro and put that out as well. I guess its easier to justify buying all premiums / le's when you are spending someone else money.
C: I also forgot if it isn't the newest latest flashiest NIB stern, that means it is basically useless and is firewood at that point. So the games I have out such as Spider-Man, Williams Indy, lord of the rings, and Medieval Madness, I should prolly just go and pull off route.
D: I go out to my locations as often as possible during the busy hours to try and catch pinhead, so far I think ive counted about 15 hardcore pinheads in the area (this would explain why there is no tournament events in our area that ive seen) so I guess all the other ones must be going to your locations which would explain why my pro's and 15+ year old games earn really well for me.
E: Really? Collectively adding and averaging the year the game was made to act like that means something? That's as productive as counting the number of pins that either one of us has (I currently have 8 to your 7, I will soon have 15 when I finish up a few more I have). But please continue to save our poor defenseless town against all of the evil stern pros and old pins. Just saves me money.
Back to your regularly schedule programing of discussing B66 code.

Wow.

I never played your Ghostbusters. I HAVE played your Medieval, ST Pro, LotR, Monopoly, RCT, and Super Mario. They're on route. That's what they're for. Come play Redline's pins if you haven't. Money is money, IMO.

I know you have Spiderman, because it's MY personal old one. I traded it to James and then it went to you. That custom web plastic behind the Doc Ock on the VUK? I custom made that. There's only one out there like it, so I'm positive that's my old machine.

You have older pins and pros on route that are, as I said, well maintained. Redline has newer PRE/LE pins on route. I see that as complementary. This weird beef you have with the owner of Redline that spilled over to me because I'm helping him isn't healthy.

spiderman-web-installed-small (resized).jpgspiderman-web-installed-small (resized).jpg

#1356 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I did miss that, and apologize...agree on that point. It's just hard to believe that W/ .71, your customers would be disappointed. Might as well make some money during the wait. You do seem rational, and a critical thinker, so you must know the game will progress. WOZ made stupid money on route with absolutely horrid code to start...turned into a gem.
Anyway, just my take, and I'm one guy, but if you ( partner, whoever) are vested in this title, maybe bring a positive vibe where you can find one on occasion....not sugar coating or fanboy crap, just a different perspective....would definitely help validate some of your legitimate concerns....

FWIW, I think we're VERY close to a point where I would feel okay about putting it out. The shame of it is my pitch to the OP was this was a 1 year anniversary "thank you" to the players supporting his efforts building out the high end location pins in Redding with a route SLE (pretty insane idea!), and it has turned into something very unexpectedly unpleasant.

So, fingers crossed for a code drop this coming week and more pleasant wackiness like Bat Turn.

#1357 6 years ago

Vireland, why don't you stop whining.
I see you have a Kiss LE, swap that with the Ops Batman66 that you told him was great.
lol

Btw how's the kiss code going?

#1358 6 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Vireland, why don't you stop whining.
I see you have a Kiss LE, swap that with the Ops Batman66 that you told him was great.
lol
Btw how's the kiss code going?

What's Aussie slang for whining? Let's get some local flavor in here.

The OP already has a KISS Premium. When I saw how nice the KISS LE I got for him was, I realized that it should be in my house and not on a route and I found him a deal on a Premium instead and brought the LE home. The KISS code as it sits is light years ahead of Batman'66 and even ahead of Aerosmith as they both stand, so no problems there. If we get a KISS polish update, it's all gravy.

#1359 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What's Aussie slang for whining?

^^^ Google is your best friend.

You should have known that Batman 66 was released premature to allow AS more time.
So why purchase it in the first place!
you should have waited until the code was more mature and then get him to buy the premium for location.

Why keep on bitching about it.
Give it a rest.

#1360 6 years ago

Folks, we have covered this to death. Vireland did not do his homework to learn what every other early adopter / purchaser of BM66 knew - that the game was moved up in the release schedule to meet the anniversary dates and it would be the first pin released with alpha level code. He has told us that hurt his standing with his operator friend (who also apparently didn't do any homework).

Vireland has made positive contributions to the BM66 discussion. But his vitriol toward the code state can (and should be) be ignored.

Instead of manning up, admitting the truth, and taking responsibility for his actions, he wants to blame Gomez and Stern so his decision becomes their fault. It's that simple.

#1361 6 years ago

Vireland isnt fooling me, he loves BM66 and wants to keep playing it at home while the code updates!

After the next code drop he will be saying "ummm not quite ready yet for route, needs a few more updates before I can let it go"

#1362 6 years ago

New code has dropped.

V0.75.0 - May 25, 2017
======================

- Tightened up the lock post closing time after a ball is locked or
multiball is started. The lock post and the diverter should both be
fully closed before a new ball is served.
- Added batphone hurry-up award when restarting VILLAIN ESCAPE via
add-a-ball as there is a possibility that the hurry-up can be started
during the VILLAIN ESCAPE grace period.
- Skill shot award was not stopping the super skill shot or the penguin
skill shot. This has been corrected.
- Reworked the Joker mode:
- At the start, the Gordon target, the Penguin hole, and the Atomic
Pile target are lit.
- Shooting the Atomic Pile target starts the main part of the mode
and cancels the Gordon target and the Penguin hole. Shooting the
Penguin hole starts the Batcave sequence, lights the left loop to
finish the sequence, and cancels the Gordon target.
- The timers for the Gordon target and the Batcave sequence are set
via adjustment (default: OFF).
- The player may play and see as much or as little of the story as they
want. Playing more of the story results in bigger scores during VILLAIN
ESCAPE.
- Added sounds, clips, and speech.
- Reworked the Riddler mode:
- At the start, the Gordon target, the Penguin hole, and both Riddler
loop shots are lit.
- Shooting either Riddler loop shot starts the main part of the mode
and cancels the Gordon target and the Penguin hole. Shooting the
Penguin hole starts the Batcave sequence, lights the left loop to
finish the sequence, and cancels the Gordon target.
- The timers for the Gordon target and the Batcave sequence are set
via adjustment (default: OFF).
- The player may play and see as much or as little of the story as they
want. Playing more of the story results in bigger scores during VILLAIN
ESCAPE.
- Added sounds, clips, and speech.
- Added SLE tables. Reworked some custom speech to use data from the
micro-SD card for custom speech in attract mode.
- Fixed a bug with applying gadgets during VILLAIN ESCAPE that would
award shots that had already been completed.
- Main multiball lock display effect was not being queued when awarded
from the turntable lock. Certain higher priority effects (super skill
shot) were preventing the lock display from running. This has been
corrected.
- Super skill shot and short plunge skill shot were not scoring points
multiplied by the shot multiplier. This has been corrected.
- Added super skill shot display effect. Fixed a bug with the penguin
skill shot where it would not display the correct number of points
scored.
- Fixed a bug in the villain vision effect request code that was
preventing certain background effects from running.
- Added a setting (default: ON) to disable super jackpot collect during
multiball.
- Added villain vision effects for ball save, tilt warning, extra ball
lit, extra ball, and tilt.
- Replaced main multiball villain vision effect with jackpot.
- Extra ball lit effect is killed in some cases where extra ball is
awarded and extra ball lit is running or pending.
- Major villain wizard mode multiball autofire timer increased by 5
seconds. Super jackpot gives add-a-ball, adjustable: settings are
NONE, 1-4, UNLIMITED. Default = 3.
- Fixed a bug in bat turn where the villain vision and batphone targets
would not score a shot in the mode.
- Fixed bat turn mania champion text. When entering initials, the text
would not fit on the display.
- Added lockout for applying gadgets immediately after a ball is served.
- Added check and recording of major villain (Catwoman, Joker, Penguin,
Riddler) HSTD.
- Fixed hurry-up re-initialize of hits left to start the hurry up again.
The villain should only be harder to start the next time if the hurry-up
was made and the villain mode was started.
- A new ball in the turntable lock now kills the skill shot.
- Extra ball award display effect kills the extra ball fanfare when the
display effect goes away. The fanfare was running past the end of the
display effect, and since it ducked the music, it was causing some
mode music (primarily Riddler 1/2) to be very quiet.
- Removed some bad extra ball speech.
- Changed MORE TIME for VILLAIN ESCAPE, PLAYFIELD MULTIPLIER, and BATTURN
such that the time is added without a cap.
- Removed more time from batturn batmobile spinner hit.
- Added playfield multiplier to timed modes group so MORE TIME will work.
- Increased initial time for the playfield multiplier from 20 seconds to
30 seconds. MORE TIME value is 20 seconds.
- Turntable lock post was not being raised during ball search when lock
was lit for a physical lock. This caused the locked balls to empty out
of the lock during ball search. The lock post is now raised during
ball search.
- Player score now updated during bonus when "TOTAL BONUS" page is
displayed.
- Implemented different newspaper headlines for instant info.
- Worked in the newspaper zoom to the first frame of the instant info.
- Reworked instant info so the newspaper animation loops, which eliminates
occasional glitches between pages.
- Changed batturn mania RGB lamps from WHITE/CYAN to CYAN/BLUE so they
stand out more from other modes.

#1363 6 years ago

Y'all just got some love...

#1364 6 years ago

YEs, its a nice fix. There is still so much more that needs to be added. Batgirl, Voices, Topper support, all the villain modes.

#1365 6 years ago

Batman66 Powerpack delivered.

#1366 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

YEs, its a nice fix. There is still so much more that needs to be added. Batgirl, Voices, Topper support, all the villain modes.

I'm wondering what could be done with the topper during gameplay. During attract mode when its all lit up and the beacon is going it looks cool but what could it add to actual gameplay? Rotate the beacon and flash during jackpots or completed bat turns?

Dont get me wrong, I love how the topper looks and it was the thing that pushed me to get an LE over a premium but I dont see what it could add to the gameplay.

Do any of the recent stern toppers do much as far as game play interactivity goes?

#1367 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I'm wondering what could be done with the topper during gameplay. During attract mode when its all lit up and the beacon is going it looks cool but what could it add to actual gameplay? Rotate the beacon and flash during jackpots or completed bat turns?
Dont get me wrong, I love how the topper looks and it was the thing that pushed me to get an LE over a premium but I dont see what it could add to the gameplay.
Do any of the recent stern toppers do much as far as game play interactivity goes?

Aerosmith matches the music with a quasi light show. It is very cool. Game of thrones is another one where the dragon wings go up and down on certain modes.

#1368 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The Batman and Robin can light up and the topper siren could go off when the bat turn mode is in play.

The bat signal already now goes off when the batphone lights up. This is now synced with the two signals in the upper right PF (at last!).

I'm sure there are other whimsical uses they can come up with. There's a lot of circuitry up there for it to only do what it does now.

#1369 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Aerosmith matches the music with a quasi light show. It is very cool. Game of thrones is another one where the dragon wings go up and down on certain modes.

Aerosmith topper is awesome - understated but cool. Theres so much wiring and a dedicated circuit board to the B66 one, it's got to do something amazing. But yeh, not sure what more it can do.

#1370 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Aerosmith topper is awesome - understated but cool. Theres so much wiring and a dedicated circuit board to the B66 one, it's got to do something amazing. But yeh, not sure what more it can do.

I have enough trouble just looking at the display during gameplay. If i started watching the topper I'd drain for sure.

Might be cool if after completing some milestone in the game when you need a little pause the machine would go dark and the Batman and Robin sides of the topper alternately lit up as they bantered back and forth a little.

#1371 6 years ago

Todays code drop was 4 weeks since last one. Thats a little faster pace since the previous 2 were 5 weeks apart from one another. Lets hope the trend continues.

#1372 6 years ago

Looks like a fairly substantial update, how does it change/add to the overall gameplay?

I see sounds, speech and more with the villain vision has been added how's that aspect now?

#1373 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Looks like a fairly substantial update, how does it change/add to the overall gameplay?
I see sounds, speech and more with the villain vision has been added how's that aspect now?

Lots more eye and ear candy and some polish, but no meaty game additions I can see.

#1374 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Lots more eye and ear candy and some polish, but no meaty game additions I can see.

Took a total of 3 hours....I guess I gave you too much credit as I figured it would take at least one evening before the moaning started. Just advise the owner to sell it would you? Please.........

#1375 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Took a total of 3 hours....I guess I gave you too much credit as I figured it would take at least one evening before the moaning started. Just advise the owner to sell it would you? Please.........

Dude, someone ASKED. I ANSWERED. If you don't want to hear THE TRUTH, tell everyone to stop asking questions about what's in the game. Better yet, put me on ignore.

#1376 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just got home from work....downloading now....any villain vision update will be cool...anxious to give it a whirl in a bit...Updates = Good thing......

#1377 6 years ago

Looks like they addressed the lock post during ball search....a biggie for me....no more losing the balls if one gets stuck..

#1378 6 years ago

Two modes are more polished. I played a bit and will play tomorrow. After that, I'll wait another 4-5 weeks to play again. I definitely like the way things are headed, it's just slow.

On the other hand, Aerosmith has an update coming and the game is fantastic and brutal.

#1379 6 years ago

sweet..... code update

#1380 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Sorry, I was off by a week in my head. I converted to days for easy comparison. You can see that the Gomez Drop times doubled after February and then have stayed at almost 5 weeks. IF the next drop misses next Thurs, it will be the new longest Gomez drop time. So I think next week is pretty likely (but, hey, TODAY would be nice!):
0.65 1/11/2017 27 Days
0.68 1/31/2017 20 Days
0.69 2/16/2017 16 Days
0.7 3/22/2017 34 Days
0.71 4/24/2017 33 Days
0.?? 5/25/2017 31 Days <- Speculative. Gomez is the disappointment king now and may want to cement his new rep by making the next Gomez Drop the longest ever.

Nostradamus

#1381 6 years ago

Thank you Mr Lyman,
Eagerly awaiting what goodness you will bring us in your next release.

#1382 6 years ago

More like his shut-in lesser-known brother, Statsradamus.

#1383 6 years ago

Great - a new code update for the weekend

I am not disappointed, but it could have been a bit more. Polishing is fine and there is "only" one "major" upgrade (at least from my point of view)... an add a ball for a super jackpot during the major villian wizard (should be villian escape - right?). Default setting is 3... so you can have up to 4 add a balls (one for the mystery)... I like it!

Havn't played it yet, but looking forward to - especially because villian escape should be much more lucrative due to the add a balls. Love this machine for the style and the "good vibrations". Code at this time is fun, but not comparable to AC/DC, TWD or Metallica. I hope Lyman will catch up to his ""standard level", which is greatness - it's only 0.75 by now.

Question regarding the villian highscores - they are not implemented yet, aren't they?

#1384 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Dude, someone ASKED. I ANSWERED. If you don't want to hear THE TRUTH, tell everyone to stop asking questions about what's in the game. Better yet, put me on ignore.

Or perhaps Manimal should just stay away from this thread.

I was going to say the same thing about substance lacking with this update, it being more of a bug fix drop.

#1385 6 years ago

I noticed this new update is 3.66G and only contains one file this time correct? This thing is taking forever. I hope that I didn't screw something up.

#1386 6 years ago

Is this 0.75 update supposed to have a spk.001 file and a spk.002 file? When I extract 0.75 I'm only getting the .001 file. Previous updates had .001 and .002

Thanks

#1388 6 years ago

single file this time.

#1389 6 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

Or perhaps Manimal should just stay away from this thread.
I was going to say the same thing about substance lacking with this update, it being more of a bug fix drop.

I encourage opinions...both good and bad. Don't kid yourself, Lyman and all of the other developers follow these threads and they use a lot of the constructive feedback. There are been several instances of forum suggestions mysteriously making it into games. What I object to is one person who is constantly complaining about how much content is in the code drop, the version number used and how that is a travesty, how often releases come, and how he somehow magically knows that Lyman is not spending any quality time putting this together, etc etc. We all get it.....he fancies himself a much better and more disciplined programmer.....and who knows, maybe in the great world of computer code he is....or maybe I am.....or maybe it is my neighbor.....but only one of us is actually writing code for a Batman66 pinball game, and we all just need to have a little patience. Does anyone really think Lyman gets any motivation by looking at a forum like this and seeing complaint after complaint of every one of his releases? Let's say he is doing just as Vireland has suggested, and is working on some other project at the same time.....which do you suppose he is going to put the most time into? The one where he gets ripped to shreds? Or the one nobody knows about?

#1390 6 years ago

I look at it this way, Lyman has already added things in the code that no one was expecting.

Bat Turn - that came out of nowhere.

Updated Riddler & Joker - Not sure what to call it exactly, but no one was expecting a mini-mode within the mode.

We still have the mini-villains that need to be coded. We still have seasons 1,2 & 3...not quite sure how that will be implemented. Catwoman and Penguin still need their mini mode. I'm assuming wizard mode hasn't been coded yet.

I can't wait for the next release right before July 4.

#1391 6 years ago

I think the new gameplay, working through a storyline, is what will make this a quality game. I enjoy completing a shot and having a riddler or joker scene reward me. Progress does seem slow, but it is steady and without introducing significant bugs. It also feels like having a new game to play every month on the drip code feed.

I can't wait to see how sub villains are introduced, and if gadgets will show any diversity. There seems to be a long way to go. I am okay with that as long as it does get finished properly.

#1392 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I encourage opinions...both good and bad. Don't kid yourself, Lyman and all of the other developers follow these threads and they use a lot of the constructive feedback. There are been several instances of forum suggestions mysteriously making it into games. What I object to is one person who is constantly complaining about how much content is in the code drop, the version number used and how that is a travesty, how often releases come, and how he somehow magically knows that Lyman is not spending any quality time putting this together, etc etc. We all get it.....he fancies himself a much better and more disciplined programmer.....and who knows, maybe in the great world of computer code he is....or maybe I am.....or maybe it is my neighbor.....but only one of us is actually writing code for a Batman66 pinball game, and we all just need to have a little patience. Does anyone really think Lyman gets any motivation by looking at a forum like this and seeing complaint after complaint of every one of his releases? Let's say he is doing just as Vireland has suggested, and is working on some other project at the same time.....which do you suppose he is going to put the most time into? The one where he gets ripped to shreds? Or the one nobody knows about?

Sorry but if Lyman takes issue with people complaining on a forum and then in turn shuffles his feet on that project, all I have to say is Wow! I hope he is more professional than that. My guess is he is just as frustrated with the status of the code as the consumers and if Stern isn't giving him the time he needs he is probably more frustrated than that.

I don't read to deep into all the other stuff you are annoyed with in Vineland's posts. It is his opinion which he is entitled to, and regardless of how wrong or right I think he might be, it still makes me think, just like your posts do as well. I welcome it all.

#1393 6 years ago

One other thing. You know how Lyman/Stern could fix a lot of the complaining?

Communication!!

Perhaps they should think about working on their communication when it comes to something besides tooting their own horn on Facebook.

#1394 6 years ago

Lyman is the nicest guy I've ever met. He will deliver on this I have no doubt!

#1395 6 years ago

Communication from all pinball people is beyond stupid bad

JJP just now puts out a trailer for DI, granted it's just now shipping but come on

Listening to Franchi interview it's clear a rush job was done to slot BM66 in as 25th anniversary.

Lyman got TWD advanced fairly quickly

I'm sure the LCD video adds major time to the process

#1396 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Communication from all pinball people is beyond stupid bad
JJP just now puts out a trailer for DI, granted it's just now shipping but come on
Listening to Franchi interview it's clear a rush job was done to slot BM66 in as 25th anniversary.
Lyman got TWD advanced fairly quickly
I'm sure the LCD video adds major time to the process

A trailer is more promotion than communication. That is far from what I am taking about.

On a side note, Going back to what Manimal was upset about, I wonder if it bothers him that you never fail to take a pot shot at JJP any chance you get.

However this time I had to giggle as it was about a trailer that really isn't needed given the amount of gameplay videos and other info that is abundant about the game. I can't say I have ever heard anyone complain about not getting a trailer regarding a pin.

#1397 6 years ago

A trailer is more promotion than communication. That is far from what I am taking about.
On a side note, Going back to what Manimal was upset about, I wonder if it bothers him that you never fail to take a pot shot at JJP any chance you get.
However this time I had to giggle as it was about a trailer that really isn't needed given the amount of gameplay videos and other info that is abundant about the game. I can't say I have ever heard anyone complain about not getting a trailer regarding a pin.

I guess the answer to your question is that I don't follow any of the JJP threads, and I guess I don't do that because I feel the only one of their games that even interests me is WOZ and it is pretty mature and there isn't much left to say. So I probably don't pay attention or don't see such comments.....but if the same circumstances happened with WOZ in the exact same way, then yea, it probably would bother me.

#1398 6 years ago

I've seen some of the new Joker clips in the new code, but the original spinning Joker clips are gone, replaced by the bat signal place holder. Are others seeing this?

#1399 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I've seen some of the new Joker clips in the new code, but the original spinning Joker clips are gone, replaced by the bat signal place holder. Are others seeing this?

Yep the prior sequence is completely gone and has that bat signal filler in. Hopeful lots more to come with the 4 main villains

#1400 6 years ago

It's more for the media that's going to be reporting on the game shipping and being released than it is for the hardcore hobbyist that is already keyed into things. Many of the hardcore pinball players have already played it, so the trailer does nothing for them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 34.99
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 1,509 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gomez-promised-bm66-code-where-is-it/page/28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.