Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

14587433812_1ba720111d_k.jpg
14608214983_42cacb610d_k.jpg
14608209643_ef0bc86ea1_k.jpg
14587402932_b5f5b6c93b_k.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Looking to trade a Goldeneye for some other similar game (+/- cash where applicable, some of those listed below are worth a lot more than Goldeneye). Games I'd be looking for might be like:

WCS
FT
Nascar
BSD
Pinball Magic
RBION
Avengers LE
Transformers Pro
Centaur
Shrek
plus others from the 90's

Basically, if I haven't owned it, I might be interested in it possibly, but I think the main ones are above. Location is Kansas City. Thanks

EDIT:

Now for sale, $1650, priced to move hopefully.

#2 9 years ago

You might want to include your location maybe somewhere in Nebraska?

#5 9 years ago

I have an Earthshaker or World Poker Tour I'd trade towards it

#6 9 years ago

Location is kc, sorry about that.

#7 9 years ago

Also, I'm mainly just looking in the local area, don't really want to travel very far.

1 week later
#9 9 years ago

Would JP interest you??

#10 9 years ago

Already owned JP plus you're a little far away.

#11 9 years ago

Game is now up for sale due to another acquisition. Priced at $1650 to try and move it fairly quickly.

#12 9 years ago

What's the other acquisition?

#13 9 years ago

do tell...

#14 9 years ago

do tell.

#15 9 years ago

Nice price and good seller bump

#16 9 years ago

Looking for one, but that is quite a haul for me. Sure you don't want to drive to Dayton?

#17 9 years ago

Added pics
14608214983_42cacb610d_k.jpg14608214983_42cacb610d_k.jpg
14608209643_ef0bc86ea1_k.jpg14608209643_ef0bc86ea1_k.jpg
14587433812_1ba720111d_k.jpg14587433812_1ba720111d_k.jpg
14587402932_b5f5b6c93b_k.jpg14587402932_b5f5b6c93b_k.jpg

#19 9 years ago

If you havent played a Goldeneye, you should. I just got one, really enjoy it.

Lots of timed destruction modes, the theme translates into the pin quite well.

#20 9 years ago

Bump for a great game at a good price

#21 9 years ago

This is a really nice Goldeneye. Priced right IMO, and a great seller.

#22 9 years ago

Seems like the right price on Goldeneye. Game seems to be in good shape too. If you were local, I'd definitely buy it.

#23 9 years ago

So are there just no collectors in Kansas City?

#24 9 years ago

yes i agree nice price, id be checking out if closer.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

It was just listed on CL this Wednesday, 2 days ago. Thanks to the OP for giving the local collectors a chance at it first at a good price.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Aren't many people around here who like Data East/Sega games. Good when buying, bad when selling.

Quoted from jayhawkai:

It was just listed on CL this Wednesday, 2 days ago. Thanks to the OP for giving the local collectors a chance at it first at a good price.

Yeah, tried to pass it onto pinside, no luck. I think it's going to be sold in the morning barring some unforeseen circumstance to a guy off craigslist who contacted me right after I posted it.

#27 9 years ago

Had I not bought one last fall I would have been all over this!!!

#28 9 years ago

Game has been sold to a very nice couple, first game they ever bought so it's going to a very good home.

#29 9 years ago

Congrats, glad you sold it. That took much longer that I thought it would.

#30 9 years ago

Glad it is gone - keeps me from driving all the way out there...

Scott

2 weeks later
#31 9 years ago

I've been a lurker on Pinside for a while but had to post to say I'm the one who snapped up Taylor34's Goldeneye a couple of weeks ago, and to give him kudos for a great transaction and for being an all-around good guy. As he mentioned, this was my first pin purchase and it was awesome (and fortunate) to be able to deal with someone as fair, considerate and reputable as Taylor34. He's been extremely helpful after the sale as well with the handful of questions I've had.

The machine was already in great condition so I haven't had to do too much to it yet, but I may post some cleanup/mod pics as I go. Maybe I'll start a Goldeneye Owners' Thread...

Thanks again!

#32 9 years ago

welcome. Not a bad game to start off with. Doesn't get a lot of love because it's Sega, but it's not a bad game at all.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/goldeneye-for-trade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.