Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Gerry
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-348.jpg
    image-121.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gerry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 10 years ago

That looks like Sh%t... IMO...

Get Stern loli pop rails, and have it look factory..its the best solution for GE, and wont look cobbled...

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from Doozie:

I didn't like the look of the exposed screws on the lollipop rails, never mind the cost. I think the decal matches the bottom part that is black. But I definitely think it looks better than leaving the wear marks exposed. Maybe next time I'll keep any mods to myself.

not tryin to bust your balls, just my honest opinion..

to me it looks OFF...

I am the guy who would either leave it alone, or go the whole distance, and do the rails.. but thats me..

If your good with it thats all that matters..

#13 10 years ago

I dont like those decals for south park either if that matters

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from Starscream:

Would Data East rails fit?
    Looking at the ones on my JP they have a small wear protector with them, I wonder if that would cover and look better then the big stern ones?

I am pretty sure they will fit, but i KNOW they wont cover the wear..

#22 10 years ago

Thats WAY better... if the game is not faded...

But if the game is faded as alot of those are, i still think it would stick out like a boner in sweat pants... LOL

I still gotta vote for the Stern rails, they are easy enough to do, and look factory...

Just my opinion...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gerry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/goldeneye-flipper-button-decal?tu=gerry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.