(Topic ID: 127525)

Goldeneye 007 pinball machine gameplay (Sega, 1996)

By akm

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by akm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Here's some Goldeneye 007 gameplay. Overall it was a pretty decent game, but I unfortunately did not make it to the wizard mode.

Regular gameplay (no commentary) -

Regular gameplay + commentary -

Full screen/rotated gameplay (for those on phones or tablets) -

#2 8 years ago

Mmmmmm Xenia Onatopp

I'm excited for Spectre

Lea Seydoux.... She's a hotty.

#3 8 years ago

Game has nice dots . You have some nice skillz buddy

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Game has nice dots . You have some nice skillz buddy

Yeah, the animations aren't bad. Thanks for the kind words man!

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Yeah, the animations aren't bad. Thanks for the kind words man!

Come by and show me how to play met anytime

#6 8 years ago

Very nice vid! I have a goldeneye as well, love that pin and the theme is very nostalgic for me as I love the movie and n64 game.

Q's pen grenade, has to be one of the hardest shots to complete in pinball. Let me know if you find a good technique. Great game, well played.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

Very nice vid! I have a goldeneye as well, love that pin and the theme is very nostalgic for me as I love the movie and n64 game.
Q's pen grenade, has to be one of the hardest shots to complete in pinball. Let me know if you find a good technique. Great game, well played.

I was Q's pen away from wizard mode this weekend. Drained trying to complete it. I can't remember... do you get credit for it for just starting it? I should have timed it out if so...

Great playing and video, OP!

#8 8 years ago

I kind of miss mine. Love the Bond theme and the movie, very nostalgic game for me as well.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I was Q's pen away from wizard mode this weekend. Drained trying to complete it. I can't remember... do you get credit for it for just starting it? I should have timed it out if so...
Great playing and video, OP!

Nope! You have to complete it, it really is a pain. I do that same thing you do all the time, drain going for Q. I always have everything lit except for Q it seems. But a couple games I get him right away, complete it, then drain out on other crap. Very hard shot. You really have to be lucky, makes the table much more challenging.

#10 8 years ago

I update the top post with the full-screen/rotated gameplay, as well as a commentary version of the first gameplay video I uploaded last week.

#11 8 years ago

Yeah, the theme definitely strikes a chord with my brother and I because we used to watch the movie all the time and we still go back and play the N64 game to this day. Definitely one of the better licensed themes in pinball for me, without a doubt.

Unfortunately, you are pretty much at the mercy of the bounce. I don't think there really is a good technique because once you hit those targets, you pretty much have to leave it up to luck. I think that's what makes this mode so tough, that you can't really control it. Sometimes the ball will land on the left flipper where you need it to nail those targets, other times it never touches the left flipper. The kicker is that you only have 10 or 12 seconds to finish the mode. Another kicker is unresponsive standup targets and not getting credited for a successful shot, haha.. Talk about frustrating.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet Parts
Gameroom Mods

$ 12.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/goldeneye-007-pinball-machine-gameplay-sega-1996 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.