(Topic ID: 259953)

Golden Tee Fore Complete w/29 Course Pack & Topper

By SantaEatsCheese

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200111_142035 (resized).jpg
    20200116_194320 (resized).jpg
    20200116_194508 (resized).jpg
    20200116_194329 (resized).jpg
    20200116_194452 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

Golden Tee Fore Complete w/29 Course Pack & Topper

Added: 2020-01-18 12:34:02 UTC • Ended: January 19th, 2020

Price

$ 500

Golden Tee Fore Complete w/29 Course Pack and Topper for sale. Topper works as expected and folds down with no tools required if ceiling height is a concern. This is the full commercial model and is currently set on free-play. This is a really cool piece of furniture for your man/woman cave and is easy to operate. You can walk up, press start, select your course, and play with on-screen instructions. Game is 43" deep and 31" wide.

The only 2 issues are some slight degausing issues on the monitor and some minor static sound. It is an older style CRT monitor that can have some color changes around the edges due to magnetic fields. I keep a magnet on it to help control and correct that issue. Just a little color bleed around the edges (shown in video). The other issue is some slight crackling that comes through the speakers when the machine is warming up. I added an external volume control (that can go back in the cabinet) and only give power to the speakers when I am using the game.

Overall it is a fun game and exactly like you remember it. You can buy a Golden Tee 1 up for $399 or you can have the real thing with 3 times as many courses with better graphics for $500.

I am selling this machine because I have a multicade now so I'm not looking for arcade trades.

I may take a little off in exchange for Space themed pinball machine backglasses and playfields depending on what you have.

This machine is very heavy at about #350. I can help load. The machine is in a walkout basement with a sloping grass hill up to the street.

As always a donation will be made to pinside when the machine sells.

Feel free to reach out with any questions and thanks for looking!

Below is a full video walkthrough of the machine.

72 inches tall fith topper down and 80 inches with topper up.

Item photos

20200116_194452 (resized).jpg
    20200111_142035 (resized).jpg
    20200116_194320 (resized).jpg
    20200116_194329 (resized).jpg
    20200116_194508 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are SantaEatsCheese's market stats.

diamond Seller Level

SantaEatsCheese has the Pinside Diamond seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to SantaEatsCheese's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Crofton, MD, US

#2 4 years ago

”You can buy a Golden Tee 1 up for $399 or you can have the real thing with 3 times as many courses with better graphics for $500.“

You could put these real game PCB’s into an arcade1up, and Then have the best mini golden tee around.

I’ve thought about modding mine to add more courses, and this would work perfect. Unfortunately I don’t have the time for that project right now.

Great price. Good luck with the sale.

#3 4 years ago

That didnt last long.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-tee-fore-complete-w-29-course-pack-ampamp-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.