Screenshot 2024-02-23 105417 (resized).png
IMG_6565 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9546 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9547 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9550 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesperpark.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 7 years ago

I have a 2006 complete that was from a destroyed cabinet. Built a new pedestal for it, also has a cpu with 2 Ultimarc lite guns running mame games attached to it as well.

Would love a newer version but finishing basement first, it's at a friends house getting used all the time.

IMG_6845 (resized).jpgIMG_6845 (resized).jpg

IMG_6304 (resized).jpgIMG_6304 (resized).jpg

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Canada has "free" health care, Cuban cigars & both prostitution & weed is legal...
But yall cant play Golden Tee online?

Sure we get "free" heath care cause they tax the crap out of us. Anything the can tax us for they will legalize. Beer, cigarettes, weed, prostitutes. The cigars is just cause Cubans like us better

Maybe ITS does not realize we play golf up here yet, however lots of us are lefties so maybe we are outcasts

1 year later
#613 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

My card reader was indeed fubar
It was $107 shipped to get a new one from IT/GT
Got it installed & played two online rounds aaaaaaand now my trackball started lagging on forward strokes lol
Wish me luck on that shit. Sandbagging my repair efforts until later this week.

Not sure about the newer ones but older ones, but usually the trackballs can be taken apart, cleaned and check the bearings etc

2 months later
#683 5 years ago

Does anyone know where or who I could buy just the nighthawk box and other electronics from? Could be a older version or anything from a gutted cabinet.

I have a mame/golden tee combo already with a golden tee complete board, just looking to upgrade the GT part

3 years later
#2337 2 years ago

Wondering if anyone has an extra newer (2015 forward) working setup that was removed from a cabinet they would like to sell? Basically a complete working golf computer, CID, I/O board, and wiring harness.

I have a custom built pedestal that I play the old PGA team challenge with, and would love to add a golden tee as well into the same cabinet

Message me if you do.

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#2367 2 years ago

Picking up a 2020 Home edition on Friday, looks like I get to update it soon as well

#2391 2 years ago

Hey guys, so I picked up a pedestal yesterday, and I have a few questions

First off it was originally a 2012 then upgraded to 2018, now currently is running offline 2020HE. The graphics card is a 9500GT which only allows 720p resolution, what graphics card do i need to get to 1080p, also is the resolution upgrade worth it?

Also it has 1gb of ram. I assume from reading that's all that's required? Since its an older Nitehawk I wanted to make sure nothing else needs an upgrade.

Thanks

#2393 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Here is the graphics card compatibility list:
https://amusement.itsgames.com/downloads/manuals/Video%20Card%20Compatibility.pdf
Is 1080p worth it? Yes and no. I personally feel like it doesn’t make a big difference, but if you can do the upgrade yourself, you might as well.

Thanks for the links, that's kind of what I was thinking too. Sure it's not 1080 but it easily could be. Sadly I have an extra 750ti but it's a Asus, I did read they have to be exact model.

A couple more questions if I could. Can you clone your hard drive? Mine is on a older model, and I would rather have a ssd for speed etc.

Also is there any point of connecting my wifi to the internet before I get online? I keep getting a wifi connection error, I could connect as I do want to get online in future. It's just when booting it takes longer before wifi connection fails.

Thanks again

#2403 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

GT2022 course trailers are starting to be released. 2 of 5 have been released so far. If you order the 2022 update by the end of March you get 10% off. Placed an order for a 2020 to 2022 upgrade and with the discount it came to $404.

I'm in for the upgrade from 2020 to 2022 as well!!

#2404 2 years ago

So I got my machine online last night and played a few games. So glad I decided to go online

Went to turn on the machine and it shows yellow screen, then error of no keyboard, then seems to stuck at "booting itgame" I left it for 15 to 20 mins and still the same point. Anything to do with online updates, or has the hard drive gone bad or something else?

Update: unplugged keypad and wifi and it booted, plugged both back in and all is good. My guess to do with keypad as it was not plugged in when I booted and got online yesterday. If anyone has any insight to why I welcome any ideas

#2406 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

My only guess is that it maybe had to boot one time to grab all the drivers and load them and stuff. Just a guess though, my machine still hangs on booting every once in a while. Sometimes during the command line portion and sometimes when it hits the first screen and calls out to ITnet. I just restart it and it's usually fine.

Seems to be the keypad. Today I tried again with everything plugged in and wouldn't boot, unplugged the keypad and restarted booted fine. Plugged in keypad once booted and all is well. Not optional but at least it's running

#2413 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

So apparently this was sent to operators but not shared with HE owners... I don't think it's the end of the world that they are going to stagger the release of courses but why would they not make this clear up front? I got several e-mails from them urging me to pre-order and they implied we'd be getting all of the new content up front.[quoted image]

When I got online last week the person I was talking at ITS to said June 6th was the official release date for 2022HE. I've signed up for the 2022 already, so hopefully it's then or close to that date. But I'm a newbie so lots of courses still for me to choose from

2 months later
#2472 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

We are live. Woo, can't wait till lunch to try this.
People are sharing the link to the update, if anyone wants it PM me. You have to have been invoiced by IT already for it to activate.[quoted image]

I was charged, but I am upgrading from the 2020 version. Does anyone know if the 2 year update file will be different from the 1 year?

#2507 1 year ago

I hope real time rivals does come back, even if it isn't with JD. I just upgraded last night from 2020 and would have waited if I would have known it could be gone. Fingers crossed

1 week later
#2515 1 year ago

I pre ordered for day 1 shipping. Mine just arrived yesterday via Fedex

#2516 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

I would expect it to take a little longer than that. I think they made these sticks before the two big updates that went out this week so if your machine has to download those updates as well that could take some time. Those updates took over 2 hours for me.

There's updates available? Man I've been too busy to even turn the machine on this week

2 months later
#2617 1 year ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

When everything is hard down, you start to wonder if they’re having a problem with some cybers in their systems hehe

Then you have to wonder, do they have my CC on file? Is it safe? I guess I'd better watch my card closer than usual

#2634 1 year ago
Quoted from Killtacular:

Tuesday evening and still no progress from IT, or really any meaningful communication on the issues. Don't want to pile on with more negative, but this is not good.

I got an email yesterday late afternoon. This was the latest update

Screenshot_20220913-164250_Email (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220913-164250_Email (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesperpark.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-tee-club?tu=jesperpark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.