17102016295438984815142923105452 (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-23 105417 (resized).png
IMG_6565 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9546 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9547 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider exsquid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2084 2 years ago

Anyone Interested in a 2017 Golden Tee with pedestal? HUO. Clean. $2400
Long Island pick up only.
PM me.
Tom

8E82ACFE-3B9F-473F-9255-0C12DB3B7BE9 (resized).jpeg8E82ACFE-3B9F-473F-9255-0C12DB3B7BE9 (resized).jpegE354459E-F60D-4B41-BE72-66C3BE2C5591 (resized).jpegE354459E-F60D-4B41-BE72-66C3BE2C5591 (resized).jpeg
#2086 2 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Are you including the stand or TV?
Great deal here!

Stand, everything works great.

3 months later
#2235 2 years ago

Any of you guys have Target Toss loaded up on your machines?

#2253 2 years ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

That is FANTASTIC news -- Target Toss is a great (and quick!) party game. I'd love to pick it up for my rig if it were available.

IT behind this or 3rd party?

#2255 2 years ago

OMG! I have a new goal in life now.

#2258 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

Cool! Is the darts one part of the target toss game or is that something different? I am not really interested in SSX but I've heard the dart one is fun.

Darts is a blast! I find the whole Target Toss game to be the best IT game so far. Shame I was unable to buy any games when it was out. VERY happy to hear about this collection getting released!

#2261 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

This is consistently what I hear, that darts/bags is the best one. I wanted to get one too but there is only one I've ever seen for sale locally and it's one of those 'I know what I've got" guys who wants $6000 for it lol.

6k? oof!!!! Yeah I'm very interested in seeing the pricing for this when it gets released being that all of them by themselves are around 4k each.

#2268 2 years ago

Showed the wife the trailer for the 3 in 1 cabinet and she said " Oh cool"!!! sounds like a go ahead to me! haha

2 months later
#2325 2 years ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Was excited to see this preview pop up on another forum. I hope there will be a way for us home edition folks to have this in a cabinet with Live, but I mean... A man can dream. Great to see Target Toss again.

I need this!!! I didn't start collecting games until after Target Toss was delisted. Now's my chance again!!

#2332 2 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

$1300 for the game kit with only a control panel sticker, $1400 for a game kit with a wood control panel included (that fits on on the OEM showpiece pedestals)

Where are you seeing these prices? Ive looked at quite a few distributors over the last few weeks and see no mention of this game yet.

#2334 2 years ago

The reason you're not seeing prices is because the kit is not being offered for sale to anyone but "authorized operators" yet. They are in limited supply, so I.T. is only sending them to operators who they consider to be "authorized."
(read: have many online games in the field, and are making I.T. money on a regular basis.)
Those of us plebians in the Home Edition machine market are going to have to wait quite a while before we can get our hands on this kit.

Ok got it, thanks for the info. I have a 2015 cabinet. That going to be ok for the KIT?

1 week later
#2347 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

So does the kit only let you replace an old system or can it some how be added to a new Golden tee. Really want all 4 games in one cab.

IT got back to me with an email and said I would lose Golden Tee Golf If I kitted out my cabinet.

#2349 2 years ago

Only if you don't know what you're doing

Welp! that would be me!

1 month later
#2425 1 year ago

Anyone have any new news on the Arcade Collection update yet?

2 weeks later
#2443 1 year ago

Don’t ask how but I lost my power cord for my 2015 cabinet. Any of you order on online ? Is this it ?

https://na.suzohapp.com/wp/cart-status.p

#2446 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

Looks like you linked us to your cart so we can't see the actual product. If you link to the product page that would work.
I think it's just a standard power cord from any PC though, should be obtainable anywhere.

Ok thanks

#2452 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

Looks like you linked us to your cart so we can't see the actual product. If you link to the product page that would work.
I think it's just a standard power cord from any PC though, should be obtainable anywhere.

Got a power cord, it still wouldn't turn on, I called IT tech support and turns out the small battery on the mother board CR 2023 or something like that was dead. So I can only turn my machine on now with the "soft" power switch under the top of the cabinet. Until I replace the battery. And that seems like its going to be a pain in the ass.

#2454 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

I just had the same thing happen 2 weeks ago and thought my power supply had died. You can get the battery from just about anywhere, amazon etc. It just pops out and pops back in, takes about 2 minutes to fix with most of the time being spent taking the cover off of the computer.
Until then I had to jump the pins on the motherboard since mine is a cutdown and doesn't have a soft reset button. After that make sure you go into the bios and tell it to boot on receiving power again and you should be good to go.

How tough was it getting the nighthawk box out? looks like it will be a huge pain , its kind of cramped and awkward where it is.

#2458 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

I have a cutdown of an original cabinet so it's really easy to access. I'm not sure how that looks on a pedestal but I don't think you need to actually pull the nighthawk out. The case it's in has a metal lid and if you unscrew it you can remove the lid and access the motherboard pretty easily. It's not like a traditional computer case where one side slides off, so it makes access a little easier.

Yeah looks like I have to take the whole thing out to get to it. UGH! oh well.

2 weeks later
#2491 1 year ago

Probably going to get the 2022 update for my cabinet. Are they allowing Money Shot mode for home users now? I haven't updated since 2018.

#2502 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yeah it's pretty bad that I.T removed a feature. The new courses for 2022 look cool, there will end up being 7 total courses for 2022. While I enjoy Real Time Rivals it's something that I likely won't play again once I reach John Daly. Still it's a fun feature that a lot of people enjoy and is a draw to the game. Going from 2020 to 2022 would get me 14 new courses. I think I'm stuck at this point as my card has been charged which means the order has shipped.
The update flyer below says nothing about Real Time Rivals.
[quoted image]

Thanks for posting this. I was asking about Money Shot.

#2505 1 year ago

Out in the wild.....Looks like AUG! still debating on trying to get the 'Kit" or the Cabinet.

https://www.thepinballcompany.com/product/arcade-collection-home-edition/

3 months later
#2626 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I borrowed a friend's Silver Strike 2009 for a while. It was fun, but of course repetitive and I had my fill quick enough.

Really? SS is one of the main reasons I want an Arcade Collection in my house. I would imagine its a lot of fun having some beers with a few people.

#2629 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Sure that's fun. But mainly it was me playing myself during the week. For sure nice to have as an add-on game, but I wouldn't want it as the standalone version.

I hear ya, the collection comes with target toss pro and power putt golf also. That's the only way id get any of these.

#2632 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

Does the target toss pro include the darts game? I've always heard bags and darts are good and it makes me want the arcade collection.

Yeah lawn darts is in there. Bags is awesome, it was my most played out of the 4 games IT had out at the time.

2 months later
#2970 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

ok Zach just invoiced me and my PGA will be shipping soon. Ive never played golden tee before so Im going to suck. But Id be up for any kind of online community once Im started

Easy to learn tough to master! Great Game!

2 months later
#3192 1 year ago

Conversion complete! One thing that sucked was 2 buttons where broken ( red and green one) upon arrival so I had to take out 2 from the GT control panel and use those.

0 (resized).jpg0 (resized).jpg
#3195 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

Do any of the games have online features? I liked Power Putt a lot but with a dozen or so courses and no online modes it got boring kind of quickly.

No, all offline. Our house is addicted to Target Toss Cricket! I'm very happy with bowling also, very cool addicting game!

#3196 1 year ago

My panel arrived broken too. Green button. I still need to remember to order a replacement.

Yeah what a PIA , I was pissed when I saw they were snapped and broken. Were are you ordering your button from?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider exsquid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-tee-club?tu=exsquid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.