17102016295438984815142923105452 (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-23 105417 (resized).png
IMG_6565 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9546 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9547 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider elcolonel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#402 6 years ago

If anybody else wants a nice kit to cut down either a "Live" cabinet, or a "Fore" cabinet., let me know. I sell these and they are the nicest looking conversion for someone who is not a skilled woodworker.

4 weeks later
#407 6 years ago

Now that my construction business has gotten back to where it needs to be in the last couple of years, I am actually looking to sell my entire cabinet conversion business. My asking price is actually less that the selling price of existing inventory. The mould is in excellent shape and has a lifespan of more cabinets than exist(lol). It may be up someones alley here. Transfer cabinets from I.T. are pretty pricey.
ebay.com link: Golden T Cabinet Conversion Entire Business Immediate Sales

http://amusement.itsgames.com/sales/price-list

Tom

3 weeks later
#408 6 years ago

I have kicked Smart Game Parts back up, and am selling individual Cabinet conversion kits. "LIVE" or "FORE" kits. Thanks for looking, and email me privately if you want one or multiples for a lower price than on Ebay.
ebay.com link: Golden T Cabinet Conversion Kit LIVE And FORE Cabinet Kits Available

1 week later
#409 6 years ago

I will offer good discounts on multiple's of my Golden T Cabinet conversion kits, Live or Fore style, so please inquire if any of you guys want to make your upright cabinets into pedestals.

#411 6 years ago

I thought about it, but it seems all GT enthusiasts on this forum are part of this thread.

#414 6 years ago

If I am not mistaken,Silver Strike was Nighthawk out of the gate, so pedestal and flat screen should be no problem.

1 month later
#495 6 years ago

Cabinet conversion kits have been picking up on Ebay, will sell cheaper for Pinside members. Buy the entire business, or kits...Have bezels for Live and Fore cabinets.
ebay.com link: Golden T Cabinet Conversion Kit LIVE And FORE Cabinet Kits Discount For 2

2 weeks later
#534 5 years ago

Lemme know if you want one of my cabinet conversion kits. Have for Live and Fore style cabinets.

ebay.com link: Golden T Cabinet Conversion Kit LIVE And FORE Cabinet Kits Discount For 2

#544 5 years ago

If any folks get a group together to buy multiples of at least 2 units shipped, I will sell my cabinet conversion kits to this forum for $350.00 per unit shipped on "Live" kits, and $390.00 per unit plus $25.00 shipping of "Fore" style cabinet kits. The "Fore" kit has to ship in a custom box because of the extra attached piece, hence the increased price. That is $150.00 off of regular price of "Live" and $110.00 off of "Fore".
Thanks,
Tom

1 month later
#605 5 years ago

I have posted here before but I try not to over do it. If anyone or a group in this club want to buy the entire lock stock and barrel, I will sell for $11,000.00. It appears that there are enough members here on pinside GT club, to take existing inventory and more than make back investment $. I still get straggler orders from my operator customers, and from Happ Controls referrals that also benefit buyer. Create a website and solicit operators every time you see an upright in a location.

Tom

3 weeks later
#622 5 years ago

I have a lowball offer for my mould and master templates on the GT Live and Fore conversion bezels, so if any of you folks with uprights want to band together and buy some kits, I will sell 5 "Live" kits for $1500.00 of 5 "Fore" kits for $1700.00..

1 month later
#662 5 years ago

In the last month I have sold 11 cabinet conversion kits (7 "Live" and 4 "Fore"), so i am now more flexible on selling the entire kit and kabootle. All moulds for future production, all standing inventory(more than pay for purchase price), known operator customer emails, and all patent rights. See Ebay auction for more detailed information.

10K for the whole shooting match.

2 months later
#728 5 years ago
Quoted from ATHiker:

So could someone tell me what you notice about this unit that is good or bad? I know it’s not a pedestal, which I’d like, but if I could get this at a fair price what would that be in your opinion? Also while this is a 2018 unit, what do you think is the actual year of the until based on the red face around the trackball?
[quoted image][quoted image]

All you need now is my cabinet conversion kit...Discounts for Pinsiders on single purchases, who contact me here.

#729 5 years ago
Quoted from ATHiker:

Thanks for the offer nascarrey. I may want to take you up on that offer just to know what I’m getting into before making any commitments.
On a different note, I decided that I’m not going to get the non-pedestal of the game. The thing would just weigh to much and be a pain in the butt to move compared to a pedestal version.

The kit is specifically designed for this, and only takes about 3 hours to do. Generally speaking the uprights can be had much cheaper than a dedicated pedestal, so if you can get the upright cheap, my kit will have you "Golden"

2 months later
#799 5 years ago

Moving now and have no more time for this business. If anyone on this forum wants the entire deal, $10,000.00 takes it all. The mould, and more important in the immediate term, all standing inventory. There are probably more than 20 or 30 folks here that have uprights. Standing inventory is at least 25 GT "Live" bezels, and 25 or 30 GT "Fore" bezels, and at least that many mylar templates. Turn any I.T. factory upright cabinet into a nice looking pedestal..

Below is the current price list from I.T., and reflects that the cheapest option for transferring your computer and vault coin door from your upright cabinet is $1395.00 plus freight!!! The current Game Part Smart cabinet conversion kit is $500.00 for the Live kit, and $550.00 for the Fore kit.

http://amusement.itsgames.com/downloads/support/PriceList_GTL_01_16.pdf

#805 5 years ago

I do not mean to spam this thread, but somebody could make a nice amount of $ while providing a good service. I am not a member of Facebook, but it seems as if very active there, in regards to GT Live. The upright cabinet conversion business that I have for sale would be a boon.

6 months later
#958 4 years ago

Never posted any before an after photos of my Kit, but wanted folks to see. Have yet to have a dissatisfied customer. This is a "Live" cabinet kit, but I have "Fore" cabinet conversion kits also. Here is a link to Ebay, but for anybody on this forum, I will sell "Live" kit for $450.00 to $475.00 shipped, and "Fore" kit for $525.00 to $550.00 shipped (Oversized box, lower price is East Of Mississippi, $25.00 more West).

ebay.com link: Golden T Cabinet Conversion Kit LIVE And FORE Also Works For Silver Strike
Thanks,
Tom
GT Conversion Before (resized).pngGT Conversion Before (resized).pngGT conversion 2 (resized).jpgGT conversion 2 (resized).jpgGT Conversion 1 (resized).jpgGT Conversion 1 (resized).jpg

6 months later
#1122 4 years ago

GT Live enthusiasts wanted to throw this out there again. The rest of my inventory of GT "Live" and "Fore" cabinet conversion kits. I still have residual sales of about 6 to 8 a year just from past sales, without any advertising, and I am moving soon, so this stuff really needs to go to a new owner. All standing kits, probably 24 "Live" kits and 20 "Fore" kits, and the original mold that I had engineered. $7500.00 for the entire shooting match. 3 hour conversion from an upright to a pedestal.

ebay.com link: itm

Tom

3 months later
#1295 3 years ago

Quarterly post. I have my entire cabinet conversion kit turnkey business for sale. Without any advertising, I still sell a couple a month. Entire business for $9000.00. Mound, standing inventory(bezels, hardware, templates). Great side business, still a ton of “Live” and “Fore” upright cabinets out there.

ebay.com link: cappropllc

4 months later
#1509 3 years ago

I am moving in early November, so the turnkey cabinet conversion stock has to go. This is all the remaining inventory of bezels, cabinet templates, and any hardware that I may still have. PM me if interested, as I will do a screaming deal for the entire shooting match(mould included). Here is the link to the Ebay ad. disregard price, just use as reference, to what this is. I will also forward any future purchase inquiries (I sell 6 to 10 a year without doing any advertising whatsoever). I would say I have at least 20 of each bezel(GT Fore style and GT Live style) maybe more, and at least as many of both cabinet templates.

#1510 3 years ago

PM me if you are interested in the whole deal. Actually the website domain name for the original selling site is still available also.

#1527 3 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

I just came onto this thread to complain that I have to move one of these Golden Tee Fore 2005 cabinets into my basement (about 6 bulkhead stairs). I do have an escalara but I'm working to get the monitor and drawer out first. They do not leave much room to pull that monitor out around the bezel area do they? WOW!
Love the game but why does it have to be the heaviest arcade cabinet I've ever moved?
Any tips for monitor removal greatly appreciated!

You are precisely the candidate I developed the kit for. If you are removing the monitor, you might as well just cut the cabinet down to a pedestal.
PM if you want one cheaper, or the entire turnkey business.

2 months later
#1716 3 years ago

Reminder post about upright cabinet conversion kits. Getting prepared to move out of current home. Looking to sell remaining inventory and mould to produce more bezels. I am including the link to the Ebay listing, but this is a turnkey business, to sell conversion kits for upright cabinets. This is a steal for any operator or GT enthusiasts who want to convert upright cabinets economical. I have 13 "Live" kits and 22 "Fore" kits remaining. The entire deal can either be purchased or I will trade for pinball(s). Link to Ebay listing:
If to a pinsider, the entire kit and kabootle will go for $8000.00. That is about $230.00 per kit for just current remaining inventory. For pretty much the price of a NIB Premium pinball, this is a turnkey business. I get 5 to 7 sales per year, just sitting, from previous sales. Mould is copywrited and previous website domain is still available. My new home construction company is back to where it needs to be,and that in addition to moving myself, affords this offer.

#1719 3 years ago

There were more than 200000 Fore style upright cabinets produced, and at least 100000 Live style.

#1744 3 years ago

Several "Live" 2021 pedestal's with 50" monitors available here in Ga. All dedicated online commercial units and in nice physical shape. Have several Big Buck HD 50" monitors also.

#1747 3 years ago

Wanted to post pics of a Live conversion. These 2 are going to Sevierville Tn. auction on Saturday. They are for sale, but mainly wanted all to see pics of the conversion. Complete game(stand, monitor, the entire unit) can be bought for $3000.00.

Latest Aerosmith 002 (resized).jpgLatest Aerosmith 002 (resized).jpgLatest Aerosmith 003 (resized).jpgLatest Aerosmith 003 (resized).jpgLatest Aerosmith 004 (resized).jpgLatest Aerosmith 004 (resized).jpgLatest Aerosmith 005 (resized).jpgLatest Aerosmith 005 (resized).jpgLatest Aerosmith 006 (resized).jpgLatest Aerosmith 006 (resized).jpgLatest Aerosmith 007 (resized).jpgLatest Aerosmith 007 (resized).jpg
#1748 3 years ago

2021, and the monitors are 42", I believe that is either a Happ stand or a dedicated I.T. stand, not really sure there. Also have Big Buck Hunter HD 50" monitors for $3000.00 also.

#1749 3 years ago

These have the Keypads. Good deal here for the full commercial outfit. Here in Ga. till tomorrow evening, then to Auction on Saturday morning.

#1750 3 years ago

Instead of mounting the computer on the bottom of the cabinet, this operator made a slide shelf to just pull the computer up for any kind of servicing, to eliminate taking off the back bezel to service if computer is mounted on bottom.

#1751 3 years ago

I sold a ton of these kits to operators back in the day when Happ Controls was distributing them. I actually sold my last 13 kits for Live to 1 individual, but the 22 Fore kits I have can be modified back to Live

#1760 3 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

Wanted to post pics of a Live conversion. These 2 are going to Sevierville Tn. auction on Saturday. They are for sale, but mainly wanted all to see pics of the conversion. Complete game(stand, monitor, the entire unit) can be bought for $3000.00.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Both sold for $3000.00 at the auction yesterday.

#1768 3 years ago

I just sold two 2021 commercial full games(pedestal,stand,monitor) at the auction for 3k per.

#1769 3 years ago

If you want one, pm me.

2 weeks later
#1828 3 years ago

I will be bringing a couple more commercial 2021 to auction this month. Pics in previous post. 3k per, Happ stand and 40" monitors.

#1849 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I have a friend who may be able to get me a "broken" golden tee complete. Looks like it has the early 2000's games on it and a huge cab. Is cutting the original cab to a pedestal as easy as the YT videos hint at? Is this even worth monkeying with?

If you get for free, my kit will give you a fine pedestal. Now populating the cabinet with the desired system is a separate operation, but you can certainly assemble a current game cheaper than buying new. All depends on how resourceful you are.

1 week later
#1856 3 years ago

The difference between paying to upgrade to GT Complete, and upgrading to the "Live" format, is like paying 500 to go to the moon and 600 to go to mars...Just sayin....

#1869 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

I cant upgrade from 2004 to LIVE...are you saying I can get a net new pre-owned LIVE game for just 600? If so...thats a thought.

Thats not what I am saying, it's an analogy, meaning that an interested player should upgrade to "Live" as opposed to paying 500 to get a "Complete" board.

#1889 3 years ago

Depending on your age, the first world aspect, may be remedied in your lifetime...

1 month later
#1955 3 years ago

Have 1 more GT Live 2021, dedicated pedestal with stand and monitor(commercial model) for sale, before trade in. PM me if interested.

2 weeks later
#1964 3 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

Have 1 more GT Live 2021, dedicated pedestal with stand and monitor(commercial model) for sale, before trade in. PM me if interested.

I will post some pics on Tuesday. I am going to play this for a while, then bring to auction. It is for sale so pm if interested.

2 months later
#2009 2 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Yes, running 2021. Hardware inside is customizable by the buyer among the half-dozen supported motherboards and 4 supported graphics cards. I have pretty much one of everything to choose from in my collection. The $2700 stated price will likely get you a DG41 or similar board with a GT640, which will have you running in 1080p.
Here's a few more pics of my cut-down work. It's not easy to do it correctly.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Very good job! It takes a lot of work to do that. The kit I designed and manufactured is precisely to do that without being a skilled wood worker. I had to design the kit so that the average operator shop guy could go at it with a Sawzall and do it in 3 to 4 hours. I never had any complaints, and Suzo Happ distributed them for about 4 years.

2 months later
#2082 2 years ago

Game Part Smart has been sold to Brandon Falk. All further inquiries on GT Live and GT Fore cabinet conversion kits should be directed to:
[email protected]
Thanks!
Tom

2 months later
#2092 2 years ago
Quoted from El_Tizzle:

Anyone looking to offload a newer cabinet?

I have a connection for you if you are still looking.

2 months later
#2204 2 years ago

For Golden T folks here in metro Atlanta, Winston's on Sandy Plains Rd. will have a PGA going in tomorrow of Friday. The operator putting it out is one of 10,on the I.T. advisory committee, so he got one early. My understanding is that the supply chain issues will delay mass production until spring of 2022, so besides test units in the greater Chicago area, this will be 1 of 10 out on the streets until next spring.

2 months later
#2343 2 years ago

Have 3 GT Live 2021 dedicated commercial pedestal units with monitors. Operated, well maintained, swapped out for PGA'S. Suitable for home use, or certainly, to plop right out on a route as they sit! No fire sale but certainly fair on price, based on auction sales, in the last 3 months. $3800 per rig.

2 weeks later
#2374 2 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

Have 3 GT Live 2021 dedicated commercial pedestal units with monitors. Operated, well maintained, swapped out for PGA'S. Suitable for home use, or certainly, to plop right out on a route as they sit! No fire sale but certainly fair on price, based on auction sales, in the last 3 months. $3800 per rig.

Still have 1 left immediately, will be able to pull another rig, early next week. This is a good way to break into the club.

4 months later
#2559 1 year ago

Will be bringing 3 full 2022 Live rigs to Sevierville. Commercial fully functional units. 2500 per.

#2561 1 year ago

Full rigs, showcase stand and monitor, plug and play.

#2563 1 year ago

Granted the computers may be as old as 2015, these are the complete package, just pulled and replaced with dedicated PGA.

#2565 1 year ago

Sold all 3 GT LIVE rigs at auction today. 2700-2400-2400 so averaged 2500. Have more at the warehouse in Marietta Ga.

#2578 1 year ago

Full commercial rigs, at 2500 is a steal currently, minutia not withstanding. I can put together 7 or 8 more in the next 2 months. Have 3 available now in northwest Ga.

#2588 1 year ago

I haven't posted about this for a year at least so here goes. I am remodeling my house and basically everything has to come out. The upright cabinet conversation kits that I sold for years, and was distributed by Suzo/Happ for a time, needs to go. I have the original mould, which is good to stamp out endless more bezels, and quite a bit of standing inventory. I still sell 6 or 7 a year just by accident(a perpetual Ebay listing and repeat customers). Turnkey business or if enough of you enthusiasts have upright Live or Fore cabinets. I have bezels and templates. Looks like I have 23 Fore bezels and 6 Live bezels, and plenty of mylar templates, and the Fore bezels can be easily modified back to do Live cabinets. Whatever hardware I have left will be included also. Let's say 5 grand for the entire shooting match.

16606031879536778178050476843808 (resized).jpg16606031879536778178050476843808 (resized).jpg16606032495366452749567113274570 (resized).jpg16606032495366452749567113274570 (resized).jpg1660603268201737699514093914387 (resized).jpg1660603268201737699514093914387 (resized).jpg16606033609911743726341513582332 (resized).jpg16606033609911743726341513582332 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#2596 1 year ago

Still have units here in Ga. at 2500 to 2800. Plug and play full commercial rigs.

1 month later
#2722 1 year ago

I have 2 more complete rigs going to Winston Salem on Saturday. Nice chance to get full commercial Live 2022 set up. Pedestal, stand and monitor.

1 week later
#2746 1 year ago

Will have at least 2 full 2922 commercial rigs(pedestal, monitor, and stand) going to Sevierville on the 19th. Contact to buy prior.

#2758 1 year ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

Will have at least 2 full 2022 commercial rigs(pedestal, monitor, and stand) going to Sevierville on the 19th. Contact to buy prior.

In addition to the 2 full GT rigs going, will have some nice jukeboxes, and Stern Avengers pin and some ATMs.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider elcolonel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-tee-club?tu=elcolonel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.