17102016295438984815142923105452 (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-23 105417 (resized).png
IMG_6565 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9546 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9547 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chynnalou.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#934 4 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Someone wants to give me a 2009 big standup golden Tee.Is it worth the hassle.Dont know if it works

Yes, that is the night hawk system. Can be updated to 2019. All parts are available and affordable.

5 months later
#1048 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

You can add it, I sold a kit for $600 a few weeks ago, the 13 course version. The caveat is that you also need another nighthawk w/ the perfect solution switcher... unless you go the offline route.
I actually have an extra nighthawk and a perfect solution switcher I'd sell. But I have to test the switcher as a brief attempt to get it working didn't pan out.

I've been looking for a 13 course Power Putt. Interested if he is not.

1 month later
#1066 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Anyone want a perfect solution kit? No idea if it works. No idea if it’s complete. If you see something missing let me know I probably have it. $100. Pickup only right near near Denver.[quoted image]

I'd be willing to pay for shipping!

#1068 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

If it doesn’t sell by Monday it’s yours. I found a couple buttons that go with it as well.

Ok, sounds good.

1 week later
#1073 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That sounds like fun! $3600 - $4k isn't cheap but 80+ courses with a ton of options sounds more appealing at the moment compared to an $8k - $10k NIB pin that never changes and may have playfield issues.

Guy on craigslist from Roseville mi. 2020 pedestals for $2200.00.

#1080 4 years ago
Quoted from Guzz4851:

After digging I can't find the answer....someone may be able to help...
1. What year did they somewhat change the putting view? I remember reading somewhere that when the ball was closer to the hole it would zoom in or follow the ball close up? Was it the same year that a 1 GB RAM stick was required?
2. I have an older double monitor cabinet. The second monitor currently displays Nantz , other commentators, and Sobe during the game. Anyone have/had a newish version 2014 to current with a dual monitor setup....what, if anything, is displayed on the top monitor? Is it even supported with the newer versions? Have watched YouTube vids and can't seem to get the answer. Yes I know most are doing pedestals....but there has to be someone who knows. Thanks.

I started out with 2008. updated in 2013 and then every year after. My second monitor displays the same as main monitor. As for your putting question. I believe you have to hit the fly-by button while ball is rolling.

4 months later
#1303 3 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

How much would a PowerPutt setup cost? Just the computer, I would not need the cabinet...looking for a used model
Thanks
Ed

I bought my Power Putt for $400 11courses. PP and Target Toss Pro have raw talk option. Very funny. I have GT2020 and PP in one cabinet and SSX and TTP in another.

#1306 3 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Wow, that sounds reasonable. Where did you find it for that price? Did that include the full setup with the pc, I/o board and CID? If anyone knows where I can get one at a reasonable rate, please share.
Thanks
Ed

Yes, complete set-up. I got it off craigslist, and see them on ebay. But you also need the perfect solutions switcher to run both games in one cabinet.

4 months later
#1492 3 years ago

I still have mine from last years update, not local but can ship. send me a pm with offer.

Quoted from jalpert:

Anyone near Denver have a 2019 home edition (not operator) security chip I can pick up today? I know it’s a long shot. Will pay fair price.

8 months later
#2027 2 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Unless you're willing to run hacked hardware in your system, adding Power Putt means you'll be forced to change your video settings to 720p. That means you'll have to play golf in 720p too, unless you're willing to change your I/O dip switch settings each and every time you want to go back to playing golf again.

I have GT 2020 HE and Power Putt both running on 1 cabinet using the perfect solution switcher and ran the HDMI cable straight from video cards to HDMI inputs 1 and 2 on the TV, allowing 1080 for GT and 720 on PP by changing TV input on the TV remote.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chynnalou.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-tee-club?tu=chynnalou and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.