Screenshot 2024-02-23 105417 (resized).png
IMG_6565 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9546 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9547 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9550 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider briks-707.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1452 3 years ago

Im excited for the 2021 update, hopefully the new courses are more challenging.

3 months later
#1651 3 years ago
Quoted from wisemanbba:

Hello- Any opinions out there on getting a Golden Tee in the pedestal version and hooking up to a TV already on a wall vs getting an upright cabinet one? 27 inch screen? Thanks

I didn’t like the looks of the pedestal and tv mount so I went with a upright cabinet with 32” screen for a more classic arcade look in my game room.

3 weeks later
#1689 3 years ago

IT announced on one of their latest live streams that the Golden Tee Go will be getting a free 20 course update along with the option for online play starting in early 2021. That makes the price point a lot more compelling for people thinking about purchasing one. I have a GO as well as the home edition and I’m really glad they are adding more content. The Go’s current 32 courses feels very underwhelming considering what I paid for it at launch.

#1691 3 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

The hardware inside is worth $2K. Heck the damn CID is worth nearly that much.

Yet without course updates or extra modes like realtime rivals or online play the product as a whole feels underwhelming in its current state. Once these are added it will be a great buy imo.
Just the fact that IT is giving 20 free courses seems to acknowledge what most of us GO owners feel.

1 month later
#1891 3 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

I really want to do a modification on my GT Home cabinet and add in the bowling and mini-golf games as optional games you can select on boot. PowerPutt Golf really does look fun, I just can't justify the price of the stand alone cabinet. First world problems

My buddy has Silver Strike, Power Putt and Target Toss all running off his 2020 golden tee Nighthawk hardware via a splitter on his IO board. Pretty cool to be able to put all those games in 1 cab!

#1895 3 years ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

Go to You Tube to find tutorials on how to install the additional IT games. I know Scantron5k has this setup running in his extreme home arcade. He uses an onboard switch to toggle through the individual games. You can find his video via You Tube, as he breaks down the complete order/direction on how to install all four IT games.
Search > 4 in 1 Golden Tee Live

Good call, that’s exactly who I was referring to, Scantron5k. He’s got his Megacade all pimped out with 2021 Golden Tee and all of the other Incredible Technologies games in one cabinet piggybacking off the golden tee hardware.

#1900 3 years ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

Yes, we have the Extreme Home Arcade also but we prefer to play GT the way it was meant to be played. With the individual cabinet in front of a giant HD TV. The EHA already has it all, so to play GT separate is great when both machines are being played.
Scantron5k has many informative videos on the EHA. He's the main reason why we choose to purchase an EHA, as I'm sure I'm not the only one. The absolute best machine in our arcade room. Tell your buddy he's doing an excellent job! David Lewis the owner of EHA should give him a kick-back/commission.

It’s a nice option for those limited on space to be able to combine everything into one cabinet like McGyver Scantron did with his Megacade. I like the classic cabinet look myself so I opted for a GT home edition cabinet rather than a pedestal...and I needed to save space for more pinball machines lol.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider briks-707.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-tee-club?tu=briks-707 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.