17102016295438984815142923105452 (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-23 105417 (resized).png
IMG_6565 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9546 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9547 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1667 3 years ago

Thanks to Chris at KingPinGames I joined the Golden Tee 2021 club today! Way awesome change from just pinball. With the online play this should add some much needed winter fun! Loving it and a Great dealer!!!!

IMG_6060 (resized).jpgIMG_6060 (resized).jpg
#1675 3 years ago

Must say Loving this new game and Very happy to finally add a game to the collection my daughter enjoys playing with dad. Will however say this game is not as easy as it looks in the youtube videos lol. They make it look way easier! Good times

#1678 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Glad you are enjoying your new GT! I was surprised how challenging the game can be which is something I was worried about (I thought it would be too easy). It's great to see different difficulty options in the game for non online play and how online play is set at the most difficult setting.
Heads up, you can link your player profile to a YouTube account. When you hit some crazy shots (eagle hole outs, double eagles, hole in ones) the game will ask if you want a clip of the shot uploaded to YouTube. It's a nice way to go back and look at some of your top shots.

Awesome feedback thanks. Unless GT YouTube is gathering a Blooper reel I may not be published for some time lol.

1 week later
#1709 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

And she has arrived! Gonna get it online tomorrow.
[quoted image]

Congrats! The only peev I had with mine is how they put the clear protective film Under the buttons so the all had to come out to remove the plastic. Minor but umphhh lol. Loving this game play every night with my daughter.

#1711 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I am trying to just ignore that on mine...I get why they do it, but holy cow is it annoying!
I sent my info in to get online this morning. Hopefully I can get on before the weekend!

Should be instantaneous? I registered via the app, rebooted my game once and the online was going. Will note that for some reason the Online play is much more difficult then offline game play. In a good way and more realistic.

#1714 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I sent the paperwork in to Bill at IT. I didn't see a way to do it on the app??

Or just enter your game online, pay, and it’s done in minutes.

https://store.itsgames.com/products/annual-online-subscription

#1722 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The best way to justify a new GT cabinet is bar per game + beer cost. 18 holes at the bar is usually $5, a beer is another $5 so $10 total. Play 350 games and your GT is basically free, less if you would typically have more then 1 beer at the bar! After 350 games your GT starts saving you money. That's how I think economics work lol.

Or in these Covid times beer is only .25 cents at home if your into PBR! Great game and like most games its not an investment in profit its an investment in fun. My daughter and I play every night 9pm T-Time and that is priceless value to me.

#1724 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

#1 reason I bought mine.
I've been averaging 500+ rounds/year on my HE since purchase 5 years ago. Getting my moneys worth!

Definitely priceless!
Who wins? lol

We are about even depending on the coarse. WAY off topic but your avatar brings back some great memories watching Dirty Dragon lol. Even seen him live at the Berwyn Theater Many years ago. Fun stuff.

#1732 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

I've been following that too...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/GoldenTeeFan
Isnt that mag for coin-op industry?
So could be hardware upgrade? Hope not, but this is eventually going to happen.
Since GT pays little in license fees (Daly+?), would a deal with the PGA grow the game enough to justify the potential fees?
I have no clue..

I believe they already announced Go is getting a free update and online for 2021.....

Yes! The Gigglesnort hotel! A few people here have recognized that..lol
So you grew up here in the 70's also?
I followed your basement remodel, looks like it turned out great!

Yeah Berwyn then Stickney, then Wheaton. Different times in those neighborhoods back then. My kids think I'm nuts when I tell them about shows like the Banana Splits and such. lol

1 week later
#1759 3 years ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

Have a problem with the trackball spinning to the left, as it is very sluggish suddenly. When spinning the trackball left it is difficult to select clubs w/ distance.
Could this be a bad bearing or simply need a clean up?
Also, where do you order a new trackball? Looking to definitely buy another trackball to swap out over a period of time.

Pretty much just Google for a replacement. Or just clean it.

2 weeks later
#1803 3 years ago

Is there Any other detail on this Next Gen other then that clip??

#1806 3 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

The golden tee countdowns end with as much info as deeproot ones

Agreed. Less info then the hype promotion?

#1835 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

The couple people who have posted games for sale on this page of the thread are great, I don't believe for a second someone is selling GT's for $3k brand new, so if the price is a few hundred higher than that, buy with confidence.

If we bow and say your right will you drop it?? Who gives crap really?

1 month later
#1916 3 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Hello all. Joined the club. Having a blast with it. Lawnboy is my online if anyone wants to play a round.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

#Kingpingames strikes again! lol If anyone is looking to Win some easy money play against Lawnboy! lolol I kid. Loving this evening gambling opportunity and fun also.

3 months later
#2025 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Just joined the club a few weeks ago... 2020 HE.
Loving it so far.
What’s the process for upgrading to 2021?[quoted image]

Just fill out the form with your game ID number and it usually happens fast. Congrats great game and fun.

https://store.itsgames.com/cabinet_update

#2036 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

So, I’m really digging GT. Just ordered the 2021 update and got online.
So, can someone explain to me the benefits of being online (besides having IT keeping track of your stats). Is there a way to find online games? Is there a Pinside group that battles?

My favorite is betting against friends! lol Set up an invite and they can play anytime. Good fun.

#2038 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

In person? Or online?

Both but online is a better fit for everyones time frame. Set the coarse and win value ($$) and send out the invite. Really worked well during Covid. When they accept the invite they have a few weeks to play when they like.

#2040 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

How does the win value work?

You add X dollars to your account. Start an invite group of 4 for say $2. Winner of round with or without handicap your choice gets that amount transferred to their account. Same as playing pins for dollars. More or less winners brag. Granted at times we will do $20 games but things get a bit more real and I suck lol. Fun times. You can also play in tournaments against US bars etc but know these guys are in another league shooting 30 under. Not my speed.

#2041 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

How does the win value work?

Add me to your friend list “YELOBIRD” love to send you an invite and play for a buck. Or free no matter.

3 weeks later
#2056 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I just throw a microfiber towel over the trackball when I'm done...

Good for you. I rather like his creation and works perfectly.

#2058 2 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

I do the same.....

I do like this idea, but I'm apprehensive about having drinks this close to my GT.
Can this be used on either side of the cabinet?
Nice work!

Yes fits on either side and doesn’t have to be mounted in the front as shown. Ours is on the side towards the rear. Sure beats goofy visitors wanting to rest a beverage on the slanted top.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-tee-club?tu=Yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.