Screenshot 2024-02-23 105417 (resized).png
IMG_6565 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9546 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9547 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9550 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Viggin900.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1371 3 years ago

Picked this up for free last month. Love playing 18 holes in 20 minutes. Nice break. I am playing it so much the courses are getting old.

20200602_203001 (resized).jpg20200602_203001 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#1380 3 years ago

I have been playing my clubhouse edetion everyday and love it. In 20 minutes I can play 18 holes and get away from life.
Does anyone know if there are versions or companies who make a realistic version without the cartoony stuff? Like PGA?

1 month later
#1455 3 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Ya’ll ready for some 2021 courses?! They look nice and lush this year for the most part.

Still looks like lo quality cgi for the price. Maybe they are going for the Fun aspect? For me I'm looking for something like PGA 2k21. As much as what they charge no reason the graphics aren't comprable to a PS4?

1 week later
#1487 3 years ago

Sorry if its been mentioned, I just found out about the PowerPut that came out in 2013! Whats your thoughts? Can it be updated to play Golden Tee?

2 months later
#1681 3 years ago

I am close to getting the Goldenteetogo. It seems like the same as the home version but less space. Does anyone know yet if the connectivity to upgrade is working through the port yet? Its there but no operative apparently?

#1698 3 years ago

I'm getting the Golden tee to go. I have the 94 clubhouse edition with 3 courses and love it. I also don't have any room left but have a theatre screen which would be perfect. I don't see how 32 courses would get old? I also like playing games without having to pay annual fees? I don't care about playing others online but can I play 2 player against the machine?

2 months later
#1939 3 years ago

Anybody know what happened to the Golden Tee Go? I can't find it for sale anywhere? Costco no longer sells it. Now that I have the money its gone?

4 months later
#2081 2 years ago

The GoldenTeeGo was perfect for me. I wish I got one, they sell for $$ now. I've heard a newer home version will be zvailable which I am hoping for. Plug and play to my existing stuff works for me.

5 months later
#2273 2 years ago

What is the latest on the GoldenTee GO? Its been years, this us the version for me and pricepoint. I don't play online or want subscriptions. Its getting frustrating waiting this long I may just buy the original unit? Thoughts?

#2277 2 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Version 1.0 was discontinued shortly after launch due to supply chain concerns - I believe the on-board monitor caused too much struggle for them to keep it. So they scrapped the version 1.0 and redesigned the product into a version 2.0. The new version doesn't have an onboard monitor. But it IS running on their current hardware platform (the Titan system), same as found in their new Golden Tee PGA units.
Online capability has been promised from day 1, yet it's never been delivered upon. There was a reddit user who received (by accident, we believe) an early version 2.0 unit as a prize in a Corona beer contest, and thus we've been able to determine what we know so far. Version 2.0 has an extra 21 courses (totaling 53 now), but STILL doesn't have online capability. No mention of whether or not version 2.0 is physically different in terms of dimensions, but all we've seen so far points to the same physical size, just no monitor on the deck. That's good news for the 3rd party folks out there who have been steadily designing all kinds of stands for them.
Personally, if I were you, I'd look high and low for someone selling a version 1.0 unit. The onboard display is pretty much required in my opinion. Otherwise why the fuck would you call it a "Go?" The whole point of this machine is that you can take it camping, up to the cabin, etc. Being required to lug around a TV just to use it really defeats the purpose.
No word on the pricing of the 2.0, but I gotta believe it will be more than $2000. Probably $2500.
That's as much as we know at present.

Thanks, the 2.0 sounds the choice for me. I dont want the monitor, just to plug and play at friends houses. When Im camping its to get away ftom this stuff. Also I am about out of room so no cabinet is nice. I have never been big online so won't miss it. Thanks for the update.

7 months later
#2594 1 year ago

I've been waiting years for the go version. Let me get this straight, they removed the screen and raised the price $500? Who do they think they are? No, not buying it.

2 months later
#2805 1 year ago

Old school GT 97-2K question?
After you hit the ball does the roller ball control any thing else? I can't tell if I get backspin or top spin when playing? Seems to but there is no information anywhere I can find to confirm it?

1 year later
#3560 4 months ago

I like the price of the gt go v2. I'm just wondering if anyone thinks the pga courses could be added at some point? How do the 100 courses on pga stack up the 54 on gt go v2? Are they worth it? Everything else looks about the same?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Viggin900.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-tee-club?tu=Viggin900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.