Screenshot 2024-02-23 105417 (resized).png
IMG_6565 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9546 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9547 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9550 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LilRocky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1548 3 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Heads up folks, I will have two pedestals available for sale soon. Both running 2020. Somewhere in the $2500 range each.

I'd be interested in one if you're shipping. Shot you a PM.

#1552 3 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

We have NIB Golden Tee pedestals in stock with free 2021 upgrades if you are in the market
Greg
Pinballpro.com

I've had one bookmarked for two years, but have yet to be able to bring myself to pay retail cost. I'll shoot you a PM on pricing, though.

1 year later
#2100 2 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

So…..I should be able to set it for $ for play, and then pump it full of credits and buy tees?

If you change it back off of free play to paid play and take it live, whoever's card on file will be charged by IT. So if you just plan on flicking the credit switch, that cc on file is still going to be charged from what I understood when I had picked up mine from an op.

IT is awesome to work with and changing it to the home edition is super easy. If you want to keep your current courses and just convert to the home edition, it's 100 for the HE chip and I think another 100 for the yearly online subscription. It's when you upgrade courses from an earlier edition is when the pricing will really start to go up (400-700 from what I remember).

1 month later
#2247 2 years ago
Quoted from jalkelly:

Will IT ever offer all their fringe games(minus GT) in one package for a considerable up charge? With them all sharing a lot of the same controls/cabinet just seems to make more sense for the consumer.

Not sure if they still make them, but a long time ago I got a kit that allowed me to hook two games to one cab. At the time, I had silver strike and Fore! in a cab, but I remember that Bags would work. Both boards would run simultaneously, so switching back and forth was instant and done by an added switch. Had it for a long time until I got a newer pedestal cab.

3 months later
#2408 2 years ago

I really like some of these new courses, especially Japan, but the cost for a ‘21 to ‘22 upgrade is 399, yet ‘20-‘22 is just $5 more?! Debating on skipping a year to make the burn not as bad.

11 months later
#3211 1 year ago
Quoted from Spunky1562:

Ok thank you. I built and upgraded my old nighthawk from Silver Strike bowling. I got parts to run SSX, PPL, and GT live to run all three games in one cab with my switcher. The GT Cid was the last part. Since I bought the offline chip and hdd for GT (2021), it doesn’t care what year cid you have to run. So I was happy to have the 2021 and other two games running. I’ve only played the 2021 for a week or so and have fun, but I wasn’t sure if there was a cheaper way to hop online if I kept the 2019 year but sounds like I’d need to do the full upgrade.
For those of you that do play online, do you have to pay for the new year and online access every year to STAY online? ($300 upgrade +$100 opine fee)? Or once it’s HE, you can play online as long as you want?

You won’t have to pay for every new year to stay online, but you will need to pay the yearly $100 online fee, which I think is going to 125.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LilRocky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-tee-club?tu=LilRocky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.