17102016295438984815142923105452 (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-23 105417 (resized).png
IMG_6565 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9546 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9547 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#237 6 years ago

this ad is for the sale of one (1) used, but complete, Happ Controls 3" Trackball removed from an Incredible Technology (IT) machine (Golden Tee Golf, Silver Strike Bowling, Bags, Target Toss, etc). these include what is pictured in the Happ Controls link below.

the cost is $35 for one unit, plus shipping

if you wish to purchase a lot of 10 units (or more), I will do $25 per unit (or $250 for the lot of 10).

I currently have about 35 units in stock and more will be available in the future.

here are the links to the new trackballs and to the repair kits from Happ Controls for comparison.

trackball assembly $89.99 NEW

https://na.suzohapp.com/products/trackballs/56-0100-11HL

3" trackball repair kit $44.85 NEW

https://na.suzohapp.com/products/trackballs/95-0831-WB

let me know if you have any questions.

#248 6 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

What is the manufacture date on your new track balls?

Sorry, I don't have new ones. That was just a link to happs website for comparison to new ones.

I currently have at least 35 used ones in stock

#250 6 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Im assuming they have not been reconditioned???

Correct. They were pulled from working games that were be scrapped. They are used trackballs.

2 months later
#371 6 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Can someone recommend a good Golden Tee seller? I’d like to get this one pictured. I just started looking at these on eBay and I’m wondering if the $4000-5000 price is the norm, or is that just overinflated like the pinball prices there? I have no idea what these realistically sell for.
Thanks in advance for the help. I can’t wait to get a Golden Tee.

PM sent

5 months later
#527 6 years ago

I have 2 different clients that have their machines hooked up to their 50" and then roll the machine over to their 150" projectors. the computer doesn't care what size screen it is hooked up whether its the 27" screen in the original cab, the 42" that most operators use, or a 12' projector. I would get the largest screen you can fit in your budget and area.

1 year later
#1171 4 years ago

I am currently working with incredible technologies to do some demo sales for tpf and mgc. Should have some pricing in the next couple days.

#1194 4 years ago

I have made arrangement with incredible technologies to have a couple golden tee 2020 pedestal units for both tpf and mgc. Price is 3495. These units will be used for the duration of the show(s) and can be removed from the show once the show ends.

I will have 47" tvs attached to a truss upright, so if you would like a tv stand let me know and we can order on.

I have 2 machines for each show. Please let me know if you would like one. Machines will be removed from the boxes at each show. They are brand new units a d come with the full factory warranty.

Christopher
[email protected]

[email protected]

1 week later
#1227 4 years ago
Quoted from MLmotorsport:

Hey guys,
We recently started tossing around the idea of adding GT to our little home arcade. Pinball, air hockey, bubble hockey, and a multicade are great but seems like GT would appeal to a broader group of guys than the others. Was originally looking for a used all-in-one unit then I see the newer design is a console separate from the screen. I haven't found any deals on used GT's in the new style that would justify going that route over a brand new one with a warranty shipped to my door so that's probably what we'll do unless something pops up.
My questions are:
- What kind of footprint do I need available to make a comfortable setup? I like the look of the tv stand but I'm not against hanging a tv on the wall and saving some money (and maybe some space?)
- What kind of speaker package do these come with or do they just run the sound through the TV that's hooked up to it?
- Do you owners find that this is fun for people who wouldnt normally be interested in pins?
I dont play or follow golf at all but this seems like something very different. I don't play hockey either but Super Chexx is fun for almost everyone.
- Are there ever any discounts/promo's run on these?
I havent played GT in almost a decade but I already know they're fun and will be a good add to the mix. We're going to be finishing a second arcade room over the summer so if this ends up needing too much space we may have to wait on it until that's done ...but I kinda hope not.
Looking forward to joining the group!
Michael

Quoted from KingPinGames:

I have made arrangement with incredible technologies to have a couple golden tee 2020 pedestal units for both tpf and mgc. Price is 3495. These units will be used for the duration of the show(s) and can be removed from the show once the show ends.
I will have 47" tvs attached to a truss upright, so if you would like a tv stand let me know and we can order on.
I have 2 machines for each show. Please let me know if you would like one. Machines will be removed from the boxes at each show. They are brand new units a d come with the full factory warranty.
Christopher
[email protected]
[email protected]

1 week later
#1229 4 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

can you go online for golden tee home edition with a nighthawk 3 in 1 system?

unlikely, unless you have 3 separate systems with 3 separate cid (i believe)

1 week later
#1247 4 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Would love to add a newer GT machine to my arcade. If anyone is thinking about ditching theirs near Cincinnati, maybe we can work out a trade with a Pinball machine from my collection?

are you coming to MGC? depending on condition i might be interested in your data east jurassic park towards or for a 2020 pedestal show game.

4 months later
#1420 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I have never seen or played Big Buck Hunter.
Do the guns have any kickback like a real gun? (I would doubt it, but just curious).
It looks like there are older ones on ebay for a lot less. I wonder if you could get one of those and buy a upgrade kit and save some money?
You have me interested in this game now.

you would have to get a Big Buck Hunter HD or newer in order to upgrade to the latest content. The pro, safari, open season and world can NOT be upgrade beyond World.

We have some routed HD units (42" mini and panorama) coming in soon that will be for sale.

either pm me or shoot me an email so we don't clog this Golden Tee thread up

[email protected]

#1431 3 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Hi all, sold all my pins. I getting more into golf irl. I never played golden tee but a lot of my friends love it. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. What is the best one to get? Newest version? I'm willing to spend up to $5k. How bad they depreciate? Is it better to buy monitor stand or just console?

Brand new pedestal will set you back about 3800 plus shipping. You supply your own monitor. We ship all over the county and provide service after the sale. The stand is up to you. Lots of people mount the TV to the wall instead of using a stand. Let me know if you have any other questions.

#1437 3 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

I really want it by Aug 29th for my fantasy draft party. I have about 12-15 buddies coming over.

yeah, 2021 free upgrades probably wont happen until September or so (usually within the previous month of the new software release).

everything is negotiable. if you want some help with a new game just let me know.

#1444 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

My GT/SSB monitor seems to have failed, any suggestions? The top monitor is working just fine but nothing on the big one.
[quoted image]

do you see a "flash" on the main screen when you turn the game off? if so, then you have power to the monitor but no picture (not likely in this case)

if not, do you hear a "clicking" noise coming from the main monitor? if so, then you have a failed High Output Transistor (HOT) that needs to be replaced.

if it's neither of these things then I would suspect another issue with the monitor chassis.

#1446 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

No flash when I turn the game off. It clicks like the monitor wants to turn on when I turn the game on. I can see a green light on the monitor board.
[quoted image]

Check the video cable. Either plug in a different lcd to test, or a laptop to the current monitor.

5 months later
#1827 3 years ago

anyone looking to get in on the current 2021 Home Edition, let me know. 3 in stock and ready to ship Monday.

3 weeks later
#1899 3 years ago
Quoted from t2:

Looking for some tech help. Track ball on my older golden tee will not respond when going to the right. Up/ down/ left work fine. The ball is encased in plastic so I don't see and adjustments. Time for a new track ball? Anything else I can do? Thanks

definitely try cleaning the ball itself and the sensors. if that doesn't work then you can always order a replacement trackball assembly.

1 year later
#2319 2 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Hi Guys,
Could anyone tell me what pinball distributors also distribute Golden Tee? More importantly, one that has great customer service.
Thank you.

Yes, we are distributors for the following lines

Incredible Technology
Raw Thrills (buck hunters, jurassic park, etc)
Stern
Jersey Jack
Chicago Gaming
American Pinball
Spooky Pinball
Pinball Brothers
Pipeline Games (claw machines and others)

let us know how we can help you

www.KingPinGames.net
[email protected]

Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Chris at Kingpin Games would be happy to assist, I'm sure.
KingPinGames

Thank you

3 weeks later
#2372 2 years ago

We have yet to be given the details on the PGA Tour Home Edition.

As for the Golden Tee home edition, we have been informed by IT that they will be supporting the current system (new courses) for at least the next 4 years. We have our next batch of games coming in mid april if you are looking to get one.

[email protected]

2 months later
#2464 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Hi all- long been interested in joining the club and may be ready financially. If buying new- what distributor/company would you recommend? I want easy, honest, communication etc. Thanks!

we have our next 2 batches coming in June. we currently have around 10 machines available within those batches.

Let me know if you are interested in getting one.

[email protected]

3 weeks later
#2543 1 year ago

we have a batch of Golden Tee 2021 pedestals in stock. They will come with the 2022 update for free once available in bulk.

Shipping from WI (or pick up if you like).

[email protected]

1 month later
#2571 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

In 4 years they will end support of the legacy edition and everyone will have to play on the PGA machines.

That is not entirely accurate. The will end new course release, but the games will be supported long afterwards.

I just don't want people to think they are buying something that they won't be able to get support for.

On a side note, we have a stock of new 2021 home edition pedestals ready to go. They do come with the 2022 upgrade for free (you just have to contact IT to have it sent out).

[email protected]

3 weeks later
#2597 1 year ago

we also have new in box home edition pedestals available for immediate sales.

[email protected]

3 weeks later
#2645 1 year ago

Here you go!

Let us know which model you would like.

Deluxe $6599
Standard $5299

The game will come loaded with 90+ Golden Tee Courses plus 6 PGA Tour courses.

There are 2 purchasing options; Standard Cabinet and Deluxe Cabinet (*TV monitor not included with either cabinet). Also, please note; the Deluxe TV Stand will not work with the Standard Model. Again, the customer will not be able to add the Deluxe stand onto the Standard model.

The public release of the game is scheduled for 10/24/2022. That does not mean that you will get your game that day (or even that week), but that is when the release is supposed to happen.

[email protected]
www.KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 Christopher's Cell

gtpga-doc-page-1.pdfgtpga-doc-page-1.pdfgtpga-doc-page-2.pdfgtpga-doc-page-2.pdf
#2653 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

The PGA cabinet supports 4k so they look better in that regard, but its pretty similar otherwise. Doesn't look like new assets or anything like that, from what I saw when I played it.

The PGA cabinet REQUIRES a 4k monitor (according to my latest email from IT).

#2676 1 year ago

For those wanting to get in, but don't want the pga cabinet, we do have a dozen or so golden tee 2022 pedestals in stock and ready to ship.

3999 shipped to your curb (any applicable sales taxes are not included)

[email protected]

2 weeks later
#2709 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

I made this if anyone wants to 3d print a dust cover for their machine.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5564297/files
[quoted image]

This looks like a good test for the Bambu Labs X1 Carbon i have on order.

Thank you for this!

3 weeks later
#2752 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Hey gents,
I have zero experience with golden tee but I'm thinking of getting one for my bar/sim area. Likely wont get played a ton but that's okay.
Locally, there's 2 options both in very similar conditions.
Option 1: 2020 Commercial Unit with Stand
Option 2: 2021 Home Edition
Commercial one is approximately $300usd more
Both include tv's that I would replace. I'm not sure if I need the stand or not. I like it for the wire management but still not sure.
Is there a clear winner? Does one have more coureses? For the casual environment, I'm not super concerned about having the 2022 added courses. Im also aware of Live but I'm not sure if it's something I have to get with the commercial unit.
Thoughts? And thank you for you help.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

on either, you will want to make sure they are what they say they are. some of these units can be much older and have been updated to the version they are stating they are. it doesn't make them worthless, but it does lower the value somewhat. after that, the commercial is probably the way to go so you have a better resell value once you are done with it (unless you convert it to a home unit)

#2756 1 year ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Do you guys think the PGA Tour 2022 home edition is worth the extra grand over regular 2022 home? While nice I don't care too much about the six real world courses, and having an NFC pad seems unnecessary for the home, but the 4K. The 4K is intriguing. Also comes with a year free subscription. And, uh, cup holders.
They haven't been out long so I don't think a lot of people have had a chance to try one, but if you have, really wondering if 4K even matters with these low detail courses in the first place.

It is the future for the golden tee line. There are 3 or 4 years of updates left for golden tee, then it's just pga updates after that.

We have both the golden tee 2022 and pga (standards and deluxe) in stock and ready to ship.

#2775 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

I thought the legacy was still like $4500?
This one looks brand new and is probably the cheapest I've seen so definitely not a bad deal, but maybe not a steal.

MSRP on the home edition is 3995. IT made a "last call" around may 2022, so whatever was ordered to that point is all that will be made.

We ordered 20 in may and have around 8 left as of today.

1 week later
#2836 1 year ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Im interested in buying/trading for a pedestal golden tee arcade with or w/o the tv … anyone here have one for sale or trade?

We have new 2022 pedestals in stock.

3995 shipped to your curb.

Let me know

[email protected]

1 week later
#2945 1 year ago

We have the following in stock and ready to ship

(1) PGA Tour Standard Pedestal 5395
(3) Golden Tee 2022 Pedestal 3995

1 month later
#3106 1 year ago
Quoted from wdbthree:

Another tourney round lost due to “watchdog timer timeout” failure - cabinet froze/locked up and rebooted. Never happened once in 10+ years owning the cabinet; now three times in past 2 weeks.
After last time I’ve been in touch wl ITS support and replaced the PSU. Was hoping that would do the trick. Their counsel: “some piece of hardware is failing”. Started with the easiest fix. #sigh. Seriously considering retiring the old dog and upgrading to PGA cabinet (mine was originally a Golden Tee Live 07 cabinet; have upgraded video card, motherboard, trackball, had to swap out the monitor, now PSU. Only remaining original parts are hard drive, IO board, and CID board.
b

We have a pga standard in stock and ready to ship if you decide to go that route.

1 month later
#3178 1 year ago
Quoted from mtp78:

It's here...fun starts after work
[quoted image]

fyi, the instructions on how to put the stand together are online only. do yourself a favor and print it out, otherwise you are going to be going back to your phone everytime you get something done or have to check the direction of a part.

congratulations

7 months later
#3452 7 months ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

My game was working earlier today. Now the last 5 attempts to get it going show this:
[quoted image]

Game is saying it can't see the hard drive. Start by checking the sata and power csble to the hard drive and to the motherboard. If you're getting power then you might have a bad hard drjve.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-tee-club?tu=KingPinGames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.