Screenshot 2024-02-23 105417 (resized).png
IMG_6565 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9546 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9547 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9550 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,696 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 74.
#351 6 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Finally in the club! Wow am I bad, lol.

Looks good mang!

What size screen ya got there?

#352 6 years ago

The only thing "smelling" is my putting. I went with a 49" 4K TCL. I like the screen size and it didnt break the bank.

Thanks to JJ at Colorado Game Exchange for an awesome buying experience and best rate available.

#353 6 years ago

JJ, when can we order it on your website?

#354 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

JJ, when can we order it on your website?

Have to call me to order now. I have a shipment leaving Chiago Monday for Denver.

303-931-3685 and I will get you all taken care of.

JJ

#355 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Have to call me to order now. I have a shipment leaving Chiago Monday for Denver.
303-931-3685 and I will get you all taken care of.
JJ

I'm still on your list?????

Chris

#356 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I'm still on your list?????
Chris

Yep. Give me a call Today or Monday and we can finish up the deal so when they land I can ship it you to ya!

JJ

#357 6 years ago

For anyone in the know, I've got a route golden tee live, a guy wants to buy it. If someone wants to use it in their home will they still have to pay the fee's, or is that even allowed?

#358 6 years ago

Not

Quoted from lostlumberjacks:For anyone in the know, I've got a route golden tee live, a guy wants to buy it. If someone wants to use it in their home will they still have to pay the fee's, or is that even allowed?

Not Allowed.. If he wants to play online it would need to be converted to a Golden Tee Home Live.. Otherwise, it will need to be deregistered and played off line

#359 6 years ago

ok, thanks he's better off buying home version, not mine.

#360 6 years ago

Here I thought I was getting good playing Golden Tee 2018 for the last couple days. Then this afternoon I registered my machine online and played a round online versus "casual". Wow, the wind, greens, and pin placements are so much more difficult than "casual". It's an entirely different animal, lol.

I'll have to play online for stats for the next couple of days and then will be looking for some head to head or tournament action. My player name is "stpcore" if anyone is looking for an add. Would like to compete with some of you guys soon.

Oh, and for what it's worth @PW79, your thread was the reason I purchased my GT. Thanks for starting it and someone owes you a beer.

#361 6 years ago

GT caddy sucks balls so bad when searching for people. I cannot believe how janky & worthless it is.

STP check yo PM's. I'm gonna send you my legit info so we can pardner up on a few rounds with the Pinside crew. I play handicap rounds so your current skill level is a non issue for the most part.

#362 6 years ago
Quoted from lostlumberjacks:

For anyone in the know, I've got a route golden tee live, a guy wants to buy it. If someone wants to use it in their home will they still have to pay the fee's, or is that even allowed?

Theres a different chip IT sells to convert a 'bar' version to a HE.

Quoted from stpcore:Here I thought I was getting good playing Golden Tee 2018 for the last couple days. Then this afternoon I registered my machine online and played a round online versus "casual". Wow, the wind, greens, and pin placements are so much more difficult than "casual". It's an entirely different animal, lol.
I'll have to play online for stats for the next couple of days and then will be looking for some head to head or tournament action. My player name is "stpcore" if anyone is looking for an add. Would like to compete with some of you guys soon.
Oh, and for what it's worth PW79, your thread was the reason I purchased my GT. Thanks for starting it and someone owes you a beer.

Yes- online tees, pins & wind conditions are all way more difficult! Nice set up you have there! Welcome to the 'club'!

#363 6 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Theres a different chip IT sells to convert a 'bar' version to a HE.

Yes- online tees, pins & wind conditions are all way more difficult! Nice set up you have there! Welcome to the 'club'!

I think its a whole kit. Chip, and Update stick software

JJ

#364 6 years ago

Golden tee 2018 Machines are instock and ready to ship. I have 1 left in this batch right now not spoken for

JJ

#365 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Golden tee 2018 Machines are instock and ready to ship. I have 1 left in this batch right now not spoken for
JJ

Save yourself the time of searching for the best deal (I already did all of the work for you) and order your GT 2018 from JJ at Game Exchange of Colorado.

Having a blast with mine and it's an awesome edition to the pinball room. I have some friends that just aren't into pinball. I think they play a game or two of pinball when they are over so that they don't hurt my feelings, lol. That said they have no problem slammig 375 yard drives from the trackball of my GT pedestal. Now everyone is happy.

#366 6 years ago

I keep looking at a chopped down 2011 unplugged cab for 1k. I'm assuming it could be upgraded to 2018 live. What is the cost of upgrade?

If I do this though my next pin will delayed. I have GT Fore on MAME but these new versions look cool as hell. Decisions decisions

#367 6 years ago

Can someone recommend a good Golden Tee seller? I’d like to get this one pictured. I just started looking at these on eBay and I’m wondering if the $4000-5000 price is the norm, or is that just overinflated like the pinball prices there? I have no idea what these realistically sell for.

Thanks in advance for the help. I can’t wait to get a Golden Tee.

55408806-7B3F-47E1-9311-C3D2F2EFDFC8 (resized).jpeg55408806-7B3F-47E1-9311-C3D2F2EFDFC8 (resized).jpeg

#368 6 years ago

I'm pretty sure JJ at Game Exchange is a lot cheaper. Lots of people here (including myself) have used him and I'm pretty sure he's the cheapest authorized seller. Great service as well.

(303) 288-6500

Also, he's in this thread, Gexchange

Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Can someone recommend a good Golden Tee seller? I’d like to get this one pictured. I just started looking at these on eBay and I’m wondering if the $4000-5000 price is the norm, or is that just overinflated like the pinball prices there? I have no idea what these realistically sell for.

#369 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I keep looking at a chopped down 2011 unplugged cab for 1k. I'm assuming it could be upgraded to 2018 live. What is the cost of upgrade?
If I do this though my next pin will delayed. I have GT Fore on MAME but these new versions look cool as hell. Decisions decisions

I'm not sure you can take and Unplugged to a Home Live.. Without a new Computer and IO board. But for sure to go from that old I would expect the following. Update/Conversion Kit, More Ram, New Video Card(Old ones could not do the HD quality and only had VGA out), and likely a new trackball. If the Computer has not been rebuild then I would guess you would want to add an advanced replacement computer to that list as 2011 is an old core computer.

You would need to call Incredible Technologies to see if they can/would even do an update kit for it. They don't less us Dealers sell update kits so I can't give you a full run down on cost..

JJ

#370 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I'm not sure you can take and Unplugged to a Home Live.. Without a new Computer and IO board. But for sure to go from that old I would expect the following. Update/Conversion Kit, More Ram, New Video Card(Old ones could not do the HD quality and only had VGA out), and likely a new trackball. If the Computer has not been rebuild then I would guess you would want to add an advanced replacement computer to that list as 2011 is an old core computer.
You would need to call Incredible Technologies to see if they can/would even do an update kit for it. They don't less us Dealers sell update kits so I can't give you a full run down on cost..
JJ

Thanks for all the info I was certain it probably wouldn't be too easy

#371 6 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

PM sent

#372 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Post in this FB group-theres a couple of peeps that can tell you everything youll need to do that.....mabey even have cheaper alternatives to offer..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/254697198048158/

#373 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Here are some pictures of how I did a Cutdown for my route.
JJ

Thanks for the pics JJ. I finally cut a Fore cab into a pedestal today and it was easier than i expected, just need to mount a back door.

Do you use a tv stand or wall mount?

20171107_125638 (resized).jpg20171107_125638 (resized).jpg

20171107_125625 (resized).jpg20171107_125625 (resized).jpg

#374 6 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

Thanks for the pics JJ. I finally cut a Fore cab into a pedestal today and it was easier than i expected, just need to mount a back door.
Do you use a tv stand or wall mount?

Wall mount or I make my own stand on the back of a cut down.

1 week later
#375 6 years ago

When playing the home version not against anyone online, how do you create a 9 hole game? There's an audit for 9 hole but no way to choose it that I can see.

#376 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

When playing the home version not against anyone online, how do you create a 9 hole game? There's an audit for 9 hole but no way to choose it that I can see.

They took 9 hole games out a few years back. Just start 18 hole game and DNF after 9.

#377 6 years ago

Darn, that's a good feature to have. What about the credit card slot. Can that be used when playing offline or must you buy the player card to use when playing online only?

#378 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Darn, that's a good feature to have. What about the credit card slot. Can that be used when playing offline or must you buy the player card to use when playing online only?

The card reader is for online play only.

#379 6 years ago

turkey-gif-13.gifturkey-gif-13.gif

#380 6 years ago

So if I buy clubs outfits custom putters etc there is no way to use them in the casual games?

#381 6 years ago

Price check:
Golden Tee 2017 for sale....no pedestal no TV. What’s a good price?

Also...can GTHE17 be upgraded to included Silver Strike on it? How much ?

#382 6 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Price check:

I would say in the neighborhood of 2k to 2.5k is a good bet on that right now....new in box 2018 can be had for 3.5k now just so you know

#383 6 years ago

Price check:
Also...can GTHE17 be upgraded to included Silver Strike on it? How much ?

Some of that is going to depend on how old the Nighthawk computer is. Something that's been updated several times over several years versus a kit that was released in 2017 makes a difference. If it's an older Nighthawk I would be looking at $1500. If it's a 2017 Nighthawk build it would be higher. You will want to factor in the cost to upgrade to 2018 into your decision if that is something you would like to do as well.

#384 6 years ago

how could I tell it’s a 2017 Nighthawk, as opposed to the upgrade? Th guy says it’s a 2017 and only few months old.

#385 6 years ago

Have him send a picture of the computer in the cabinet..that'll tell ya pretty quickly

#386 6 years ago

how could I tell it’s a 2017 Nighthawk, as opposed to the upgrade? Th guy says it’s a 2017 and only few months old.

Ask for a picture of the back of the Nighthawk. It should have a sticker with the serial number and the year it was manufactured.

#387 6 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

So if I buy clubs outfits custom putters etc there is no way to use them in the casual games?

Nope.......you need online live play to use purchased items.

#388 6 years ago

First HIO on 2018 courses- and it was in the Pinsider invite!

Why is it when I par the first hole-I end up having a great finish? Ended up -21 and f-ed up the first hole.....figures....

#389 6 years ago

Finally pulled the trigger...she is on the way. Thanks JJ!

#390 6 years ago

Bingo!

20171202_121649 (resized).jpg20171202_121649 (resized).jpg

#392 6 years ago

My new 2018 golfer

IMG_20171205_205057_852 (resized).jpgIMG_20171205_205057_852 (resized).jpg

#393 6 years ago

I have a golden tee 2016 but it was a 2012 when I got it. I upgraded mother board, video card and memory when I did the 2016. I just bought a 2018 update kit. Will my system be good? Here is a few pics of the specs. Can I connect this online?

62DE0746-DBF3-42A4-B44B-9FD7DE5C0090 (resized).jpeg62DE0746-DBF3-42A4-B44B-9FD7DE5C0090 (resized).jpeg

FFA89A50-719B-4C19-96BA-3AEC1E71E5AE (resized).jpegFFA89A50-719B-4C19-96BA-3AEC1E71E5AE (resized).jpeg

D8186E36-7B9E-4A29-BB48-10B9E79B21B2 (resized).jpegD8186E36-7B9E-4A29-BB48-10B9E79B21B2 (resized).jpeg

01AAE20D-BBF0-4386-9724-74F7DDF9D15C (resized).jpeg01AAE20D-BBF0-4386-9724-74F7DDF9D15C (resized).jpeg

#394 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

My new 2018 golfer

Showing off your 'body by Putin'? Looking good Chris!

Quoted from tatman9999:

I have a golden tee 2016 but it was a 2012 when I got it. I upgraded mother board, video card and memory when I did the 2016. I just bought a 2018 update kit. Will my system be good? Here is a few pics of the specs. Can I connect this online?

I'm not sure on that one... Post in this group-you will get an answer quickly!

Theres a couple guys from IT that peruse that group regularly.....

#395 6 years ago

My cat plays GT

1 week later
#396 6 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Showing off your 'body by Putin'? Looking good Chris!

I'm not sure on that one... Post in this group-you will get an answer quickly!
Theres a couple guys from IT that peruse that group regularly.....

Yes should be ok.

#397 6 years ago

Going to diversify my man cave a bit. Looking into getting a Golden Tee sometime after the first of the year. Question though.....

What's the difference between the 2018 Home live version vs the arcade / bar live version? Is it just the coin mechs? Do they play differently? I do like the idea of having coin mechs / slots and even a bill acceptor on my Golden Tee. Even though it'll be in a home environment, you never know, I could someday route it. I'd also probably play off line for a bit so I can get used to the courses before you guys crush me online.

Any thoughts on what version of game I should go with would be appreciated!

#398 6 years ago

Get a NIB 2018 HE

Get it online ASAP & play HC matches with us (your skill level is irrelevant)

You’re gonna love it. Do it. Forget waiting until next year.

#399 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Get a NIB 2018 HE
Get it online ASAP & play HC matches with us (your skill level is irrelevant)
You’re gonna love it. Do it. Forget waiting until next year.

Can a guy with a 2017 HE play in these HC matches, or does he need 2018 upgrade?

#400 6 years ago

Can a guy with a 2017 HE play in these HC matches, or does he need 2018 upgrade?

As long as the match does not contain 2018 courses I’d say yes.

It would hurt IT/GT to cockblock themselves out of matches (they skim every game)

There are 3,696 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 74.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-tee-club/page/8?hl=mr-hodes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.