Screenshot 2024-02-23 105417 (resized).png
IMG_6565 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9546 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9547 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9550 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,696 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 74.
#3251 1 year ago
Quoted from Mars2903:

I have tried to find this answer by scouring the ITSGAMES website and the web in general. I'm looking for a complete list of ALL the courses on the 2022 PGA Tour edition. Not just the 'PGA' handful of courses, but the entire list. Does anyone have a source for this?

COURSES

2021 — Golden Tee Live 2022
Petra
Norddalen
Nihon Yoru
Hollywood Hills
Easter Island
Eagle's Peak
Champ '99

2020 — Golden Tee Live 2021
Tropical Falls
Pine Creek
Monte Zeballos
Hidden Temple
Forest Knoll
Baja Ria
Anse Cocos

2019 — Golden Tee Live 2020
Oakwood Hills
Lake Powell
Jamaica Bay
Grand Teton
Dodge City
Coral Ridge
CastleShire

2018 — Golden Tee Live 2019
Sandhill Woods
Pine Meadow
Pembroke Links
Crawdad Swamp
Catedrais Beach
Beals Creek
Agave Ranch

2017 — Golden Tee Live 2018
Safari Dunes
Royal Dubai
Rhineland
Rattlesnake Ridge
Mystic Hills
Mayfield
Calypso Key

2016 — Golden Tee LIVE 2017
Teal Gardens
Sandy Reef
Ruby Rock
Pine Coast
Juniper Falls

2015 — Golden Tee LIVE 2016
Winding Pines
Volcano Palms
Hawthorne Manor
Elkhorn Ridge
Antelope Pass

2014 — Golden Tee LIVE 2015
Sparkling Waters
Rocky Hollow
Pearl Lagoon
Desert Valley
Celtic Shores

2013 — Golden Tee LIVE 2014
Turtle Island
Shady Acres
Pelican Grove
Highland Links
Greek Hills

2012 – Golden Tee LIVE 2013
Sequoia Grove
Jackrabbit Junction
Coconut Beach
Cape Haven
Bear Lodge

2011 – Golden Tee LIVE 2012
Tundra Peak
Royal Cove
Grand Canyon
Dusty Bend
Auburn Glen

2011 – Golden Tee 2012 Home Edition
2011 – Golden Tee 2011 Unplugged
2010 – Golden Tee LIVE 2011
Timber Bay
Laurel Park
Grizzly Flats
Falcon Sands
Alpine Run

2010 – Golden Tee 2010 Unplugged
2009 – Golden Tee LIVE 2010
The Great Wall
Tahiti Cove
Southern Oaks
Monument Valley
Bella Toscana

2009 – Golden Tee 2009 Unplugged
2008 – Golden Tee LIVE 2009
Woodland Farm
Sunny Wood
Grand Savannah
Bonnie Moor
Black Hills

2008 – Golden Tee 2008 Unplugged
2007 – Golden Tee LIVE 2008
Summit Lakes
Misty Springs
Eagle Crest
Cypress Cove
Bayou Bay

2006 – Golden Tee LIVE 2007
Rustic Bridge
Palm Springs
Moose Landing
Indigo Mound
Glacier Ranch

2005 – Golden Tee LIVE
Whispering Valley
Kangaroo Trail
Heather Pointe
Cumberland
Coral Vista

#3252 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

If you have an account you can go to the build a bag and go to the associated courses section and see a list of them all. The PGA has all of these courses plus the PGA ones. Or you can go into the app and look at your stats for each course.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
Also I shot my first -29 last night. I got a really good set up for easter island and was going into 17 with a -27. I fucked up on 17 and 18, I easily had a 30 or 31 if I didn't choke on the last two holes.

Nice round!
Thats my best also, and I also missed a -30 by missing a putt I should have made....

#3253 1 year ago

And I guess there is no 2023 they are going right to 2024 at the end of this year?

#3254 1 year ago

Anyone have any tips for Hollywood Hills #17? I had a good round going, hit what I thought was a perfect shot - medium with roll, and it hits the bottom of the pin and then rolls back into the water.

#3255 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

And I guess there is no 2023 they are going right to 2024 at the end of this year?

I just read this from one of the guys on facebook who seems to know everything about this game. For the first time they will skip a year by releasing 2024 next. No one is sure when it's coming but likely the second half of this year.

Quoted from KSP1138:

Anyone have any tips for Hollywood Hills #17? I had a good round going, hit what I thought was a perfect shot - medium with roll, and it hits the bottom of the pin and then rolls back into the water.

It really depends on the hole location. This one can be a real pain in the ass if the hole is at the front of the green or on the tier. If it's at the front it can work to hit it so it just touches the tier enough to stop it but not enough to send it rolling back down.

Keep an eye on marc's channel, he's been streaming his tips for each of the courses for world qualifiers and I think he's still got to do hollywood.

https://www.youtube.com/@themouth411/streams

#3256 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Correct.

And for Legacy Owners, the 2024 and 2025 updates will be the final updates for the Legacy platform. So, not only did they cheat us out of a year for 2023, but they also didn't keep their promise to "5 more years of updates" either.

#3257 1 year ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Correct.
And for Legacy Owners, the 2024 and 2025 updates will be the final updates for the Legacy platform. So, not only did they cheat us out of a year for 2023, but they also didn't keep their promise to "5 more years of updates" either.

I was wondering about that... pretty lame. I guess technically it will be 5 years of support but not 5 versions, so it isn't really adhering to the spirit of the promise.

#3258 1 year ago

Hopefully the cost of arcade collection comes down over the years, then. I mean they could at least throw us a bone... but this is_ IT we're talking about.

#3259 1 year ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Hopefully the cost of arcade collection comes down over the years, then. I mean they could at least throw us a bone... but this is_ IT we're talking about.

I can guarantee you the moment Legacy goes EOL, there will be hacks everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

#3260 1 year ago

Dick move they didn’t keep their promise.

But as a PGA owner I’m so glad they didn’t. Once those shackles have been cut it’ll be fun (hopefully) to see what they do with the PGA platform.

Correct.

#3261 1 year ago

I can guarantee you the moment Legacy goes EOL, there will be hacks everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

I'm sure you're right. I don't need them everywhere, just here

#3262 1 year ago

I guess I’m playing cypress cove again…

#3263 1 year ago

Just saw they announced the 2023-2024 version is going to come out end of july for PGA and start of September for non PGA versions.

It looks like PGA machines will be able to update over the internet finally, but no word yet on if they will do that for legacy machines.

#3264 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

Just saw they announced the 2023-2024 version is going to come out end of july for PGA and start of September for non PGA versions.
It looks like PGA machines will be able to update over the internet finally, but no word yet on if they will do that for legacy machines.

And does anyone have an idea what will be in the update?

#3265 1 year ago
Quoted from rwh143:

And does anyone have an idea what will be in the update?

Its usually the same every year. 5 new golden tee style courses, two new remastered courses and the PGA gets 2 or 3 new PGA courses. Sometimes there are new modes.

They haven't announced any specifics yet though so no idea what the new courses are going to be.

#3266 1 year ago

who would pay for an upgrade to 2023 in september?

#3267 1 year ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Do you mean because of how late in the year it is? It will be a 2023/2024 update, they are basically skipping a year in name because of the delays from last year, so the 2025 version won't be out until mid/late 2024 I would think.

I'm definitely buying it, I always love the new courses and you need to be on the newest version to take part in events etc. I play the last two year's courses much more often than I do any of the previous year's.

#3268 1 year ago

How much is the upgrade typically?

#3269 1 year ago
Quoted from Beez:

How much is the upgrade typically?

Usually around $400 if you're on the latest version. There is an extra charge to upgrade from an older year and there is usually a 10% discount if you pre-order it when they first announce it.

#3270 1 year ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

There will not be a 2023 course update. They are skipping right to 2024, and apparently resetting the clock on when the releases come out.

This is a harbinger of more serious issues to come. When you start slipping on your schedule as a business and just "giving up" on things for your customers, that's not good.

#3271 1 year ago

There will not be a 2023 course update. They are skipping right to 2024, and apparently resetting the clock on when the releases come out.
This is a harbinger of more serious issues to come. When you start slipping on your schedule as a business and just "giving up" on things for your customers, that's not good.

I.T makes some pretty questionable choices as a company so don't take this as defending them, but I don't think it's necessarily that big of a deal. They were delayed a few months last year because of covid and the PGA release and instead of calling the next one 2023 and having it be 2024 within 3 months they are just jumping a number. It's still coming out pretty close to 1 year after the 2022 release so I don't think they are off track, it would just look outdated if every machine said 2023 when 2024 comes. Just like how when you buy a car it can be one year ahead of the actual year if they're the brand new models.

#3272 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

I.T makes some pretty questionable choices as a company so don't take this as defending them, but I don't think it's necessarily that big of a deal. They were delayed a few months last year because of covid and the PGA release and instead of calling the next one 2023 and having it be 2024 within 3 months they are just jumping a number. It's still coming out pretty close to 1 year after the 2022 release so I don't think they are off track, it would just look outdated if every machine said 2023 when 2024 comes. Just like how when you buy a car it can be one year ahead of the actual year if they're the brand new models.

Apply the lipstick on the pig however you like. They fucking punted on 2023, pure and simple.

#3273 1 year ago

Apply the lipstick on the pig however you like. They fucking punted on 2023, pure and simple.

Oh for sure, but they bungled it last year. This is pretty low on the list of my gripes with IT at the moment

#3274 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

Just curious if anyone knows if you buy a PGA cabinet today will you get the next update, not sure if it's 2023 or 2024, for free at this point? There's usually a cut off date but not sure when it is now with the PGA cabinets.

#3275 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Just curious if anyone knows if you buy a PGA cabinet today will you get the next update, not sure if it's 2023 or 2024, for free at this point? There's usually a cut off date but not sure when it is now with the PGA cabinets.

Isn't the 'free update' supplied by the selling distributor?
Been so long since I bought my HE- I dont remember.....lol

#3276 1 year ago

Does anyone here know of anyone offering a “Nighthawk” repair service?

If so, please PM me. I have a 2019 (updated to a 2020) GT Live Home edition that has died on me.

Thanks

#3277 1 year ago
Quoted from matt68061:

If so, please PM me. I have a 2019 (updated to a 2020) GT Live Home edition that has died on me.
Thanks

It's just a PC in there, they're usually not too hard to troubleshoot if you explain what the exact symptoms are.

You can also contact IT directly or try the facebook Golden Tee Fan group. There are a few distributors on there who will do repairs/hardware replacement.

#3278 1 year ago

Thats what I thought…easy fix. Not so much.

IT has been zero help. They just basically read the troubleshooting manual over the phone,

Been on the discord group… helpful at first then they just kinda went dark on me.

just trying to avoid shotgunning new parts blindly. Which is why I was asking if anyone knew a specific person or business that would take a look.

Thanks again. I certainly appreciate the reply! Dont want to come off otherwise!

#3279 1 year ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Thats what I thought…easy fix. Not so much.
IT has been zero help. They just basically read the troubleshooting manual over the phone,
Been on the discord group… helpful at first then they just kinda went dark on me.
just trying to avoid shotgunning new parts blindly. Which is why I was asking if anyone knew a specific person or business that would take a look.
Thanks again. I certainly appreciate the reply! Dont want to come off otherwise!

Smalltownguy can fix it just pm him.

#3280 1 year ago

Have a local offer to buy my 2019 GoldenTee home edition upgraded to 2022 for $2800. I priced the game at $3k, maybe I priced it a bit low. I paid $3100 for it new (open box) a few years back from a distributor and then around $400 for the 2019 - 2022 update. Maybe that is fair?

#3281 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Have a local offer to buy my 2019 GoldenTee home edition upgraded to 2022 for $2800. I priced the game at $3k, maybe I priced it a bit low. I paid $3100 for it new (open box) a few years back from a distributor and then around $400 for the 2019 - 2022 update. Maybe that is fair?

Seems fair. Sadly, that's about the market now, at least in the B/S/T forums I populate. They're heading downward with PGA production being the more attractive long term option.

#3282 1 year ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Seems fair. Sadly, that's about the market now, at least in the B/S/T forums I populate. They're heading downward with PGA production being the more attractive long term option.

Thanks for the feedback, that's good to know. Yeah unlike pinball I need to realize these things don't hold their value nearly as well.

#3283 1 year ago

With PGA out, and IT not fully supporting the legacy platform like everyone thought they might, I would take that money quickly. The haggle price is reasonably close to your asking price IMO. I wouldn't hold out for $200 on this.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

#3284 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I've seen them go as low as $2500 but right now the price seems to be in the $2700 - $3200 range on facebook depending on if it's the newest version deck with the newest legacy hardware.

#3285 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yeah, seems fair. I’d consider selling mine at that but probably miss it even though I don’t play it as much

#3286 1 year ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Thanks

I'll handle it. Just shoot me a PM

#3287 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

I've seen them go as low as $2500 but right now the price seems to be in the $2700 - $3200 range on facebook depending on if it's the newest version deck with the newest legacy hardware.

I'm with you. I'm about to list one for sale soon that will be running 2022 with modest hardware, "OK" cabinet condition, new deck. Will also be running the other 3 I.T. games (Silver Strike X, Power Putt, and Target Toss Pro Bags & Darts) with a switching system for $3900. If I were to sell just the game with GT2022, I'd likely list at $2900 right now.

#3288 1 year ago

I'll handle it. Just shoot me a PM

Thanks!

Will do this evening.

Appreciate it.

#3289 1 year ago

Joined the Golden Tee PGA club and loving it !!!!

EEC39481-D444-4E31-8454-C590D2BD894F (resized).jpegEEC39481-D444-4E31-8454-C590D2BD894F (resized).jpeg
#3290 1 year ago

I’m going to send out the weekly invites tomorrow. Currently we have about 9 players. We don’t play for money, each invite costs $.50
So $1/week.

If you want in, send me a PM. Your only commitment is to accept the invite every week. If you don’t, nobody can play. You don’t actually have to play but you have to accept.

Thanks.

#3291 12 months ago

Sold my 2017 legacy pedestal that was updated to 2022 for 3k recently. Picked up a pga clubhouse to replace it. Here is my unboxing video. Enjoy Golden Tee Pga clubhouse unboxing and setup

#3292 12 months ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Sold my 2017 legacy pedestal that was updated to 2022 for 3k recently. Picked up a pga clubhouse to replace it. Here is my unboxing video. Enjoy Golden Tee Pga clubhouse unboxing and setup

Nice. I'm pretty sure that plate they added below the trackball is a spill catcher/diverter to prevent liquids that people spill from dripping onto the computer.

#3293 12 months ago
Quoted from Anony:

Nice. I'm pretty sure that plate they added below the trackball is a spill catcher/diverter to prevent liquids that people spill from dripping onto the computer.

It won’t tho I’m sure it will just leak right out the sides and down into the cab hehe.

#3294 12 months ago

Question for the group - those of you that own Golden Tee, do you play by yourself, online, or typically only when friends/family are over?

I'm ready to buy, but hesitant to do so because it would kick two pins out of the lineup and I only have room for four pins total.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

#3295 12 months ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Question for the group - those of you that own Golden Tee, do you play by yourself, online, or typically only when friends/family are over?
I'm ready to buy, but hesitant to do so because it would kick two pins out of the lineup and I only have room for four pins total.

Why two pins? This game only takes the footprint of a single pin.

**EDIT** Oh.....the TV. Got it.

#3296 12 months ago

Why two pins? This game only takes the footprint of a single pin.
**EDIT** Oh.....the TV. Got it.

Yeah, the TV is the key here. I'm guessing nobody goes smaller that 55"?

#3297 12 months ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Nice! Thanks for posting. I'm selling my 2019 home edition upgraded to 2022 for $2800 tomorrow. I'll be ordering a PGA clubhouse edition soon. I'm trying to find out if the 2023 / 2024 update is free at this point if I buy a PGA clubhouse edition today or if I need to wait a bit longer.

I.T recently announced a new course for the 2023 / 2024 update.

https://livewire.itsgames.com/news/22327-tpc-summerlin-coming-to-gt-pga-tour-2023-2024

Based on below it sounds like the 2023 / 2024 update will be a paid one?

Screenshot 2023-04-24 125629 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2023-04-24 125629 (resized).jpg

#3298 12 months ago
Quoted from AFM95:

I play 95% of my rounds at home alone. I still play a few at the bar with some friends.
Occasionally I'll have them over to spin a few and we'll play $1 games.
$1 closest to the pin (must be on the green) on the par 3's
$1 skins (no carryovers)
$1 for GSP on a hole
$1 for HIO
Something to play for and it's entertaining.

I have a 55" tv, some prefer a 50", but when I bought my HE tv's were cheap- so why not the 55"!

PanzerFreak - LMK what you find out on the free update- still on the fence on the PGA, this could influence my decision.

#3299 12 months ago

They usually give the free update if you buy within 1-2 months of the new version coming out. If you contact IT they should be able to tell you the exact timeframe.

#3300 12 months ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Yeah, the TV is the key here. I'm guessing nobody goes smaller that 55"?

I got a 43" Sony 4k tv, and it's plenty big IMO, it's perfect fit...I just have the pedestal and the a tv stand, I thought the deluxe was overkill

There are 3,696 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 74.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-tee-club/page/66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.