IMG_9553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9546 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9547 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9550 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9549 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9551 (resized).jpeg

There are 3,688 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 74.
#2951 1 year ago

Yup, you do. Bummer.

Quoted from murfe88:

Do you have to be on 2022 ? I am running 2021.
Paul

#2952 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I don't have a pending friend request from her. I was able to find her and send her one, I'll try and wait a couple hours before I send the invite. Hopefully she can accept quickly.

She said she just accepted your friend request.

#2953 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

How long were you quoted? I’m pretty sure there are vendors who have them in stock.
Last call if you’re looking for the invite. Tomorrow morning I’m going through the thread and sending them to people who specifically ask for it (because we need everyone to respond)

Could be any day. Zach was hoping for December

#2954 1 year ago

I have cloudycakes already, maybe that's why she wasn't coming up.

Setting up invite now.

edit: or she just accepted it

Quoted from VALIS666:

I'm (VALIS) in for the next invite, and my wife (CLOUDYCAKES) would like to play as well.

#2955 1 year ago

Seems like a good idea.

Quoted from VALIS666:

Haha! If you don't mind making a note of how to do it next time you're at your PGA, I'd appreciate it.
Also, I was just browsing the Livewire site, would creating a Pinside group help us all connect and set up invites? I'll leave that up to you since you're far more experienced in this than I am. It says this in the Groups tab:
You are in no Groups!
- If you already have friends just click the "Create Group" button to create a new group.
- The groups can be used for tracking invitationals play.
- You can specify a friend to be a co-owner to help you manage it, if you wish.
- You can specify whether any group member can start an invitational using your group.

#2956 1 year ago

Unfortunately I had to nix cloudycakes. Since we all have different skill levels we are using handicaps, and it said she didn't have one. Has she ever played online or is she using a new account?

#2957 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Unfortunately I had to nix cloudycakes. Since we all have different skill levels we are using handicaps, and it said she didn't have one. Has she ever played online or is she using a new account?

She's played online once. I think it takes two games to create a handicap? I can see if she has time to play tonight if it takes two games, or she'll just sit this out and be in the next tournament.

#2958 1 year ago

Bad luck. I had to send the invite out already. If this works well we will probably do 2 invites next time and see how people feel about that.

Quoted from VALIS666:

She's played online once. I think it takes two games to create a handicap? I can see if she has time to play tonight if it takes two games, or she'll just sit this out and be in the next tournament.

#2959 1 year ago

Everyone accepted VERY quickly! Awesome.

#2960 1 year ago

Sticking with the standard clubs/ball for now. Finally made it up to Daly (the first one). Beat Eva Parfour with a -25. My best round so far!

Can a 2021 home version play in online invites with other versions? I've not upgraded to 2022 yet because I like playing Real Time Rivals and I read that it's gone from 2022. Did they replace it with another "player vrs computer" game mode? I don't necessarily need to play vrs Daly. I just like to play vrs the cpu.

#2961 1 year ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

Sticking with the standard clubs/ball for now. Finally made it up to Daly (the first one). Beat Eva Parfour with a -25. My best round so far!
Can a 2021 home version play in online invites with other versions? I've not upgraded to 2022 yet because I like playing Real Time Rivals and I read that it's gone from 2022. Did they replace it with another "player vrs computer" game mode? I don't necessarily need to play vrs Daly. I just like to play vrs the cpu.

Nope, they took playing against the PC out completely in 2022.

#2962 1 year ago

No invites unless on latest version.

Quoted from Flippersaurus:

#2963 1 year ago

lets do another invite tomorrow for monday-wednesday, and then a weekend one?

#2964 1 year ago

Just to note since you've all played it already, I'll play my invite in a little bit. Busy weekend, and getting a dual flu/covid vax dragged me down for half the day yesterday.

#2965 1 year ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I’m out of town this week through Thursday. So I’m out for weekday tourney. But “in” for another weekend.

#2966 1 year ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I’d be in

#2967 1 year ago

ok Zach just invoiced me and my PGA will be shipping soon. Ive never played golden tee before so Im going to suck. But Id be up for any kind of online community once Im started

#2968 1 year ago

GG guys. I sucked but that’s fine.

If you want in on the next one, post here or PM and say so.

Let’s try two invites this week and see how people do with that.

#2969 1 year ago

We do have PGA Golden Tees in stock both models if anyone know someone looking. Tempted to open one myself (damn it!).

Flipnoutpinball.com

F1E7E102-C354-4197-80BC-FE68897D721A (resized).jpegF1E7E102-C354-4197-80BC-FE68897D721A (resized).jpeg
#2970 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

ok Zach just invoiced me and my PGA will be shipping soon. Ive never played golden tee before so Im going to suck. But Id be up for any kind of online community once Im started

Easy to learn tough to master! Great Game!

#2971 1 year ago

If anyone is interested in a non-PGA unit, I've listed mine on the GT Open Postings Facebook group. $3200, MFG Date of 11.23.2020, updated to 2022. Between 700-1000 plays on it. Since my daughter was born last November, I've put maybe 5 rounds on it? So I figured it's time to move it along and use that money for my Scooby!

#2972 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Easy to learn tough to master! Great Game!

yea Im looking forward to it. Ship it Zach! Im wondering how much of my current pinball playing time will move to Golden Tee. I have too many gaming hobbies between pins/arcade, regular video games, etc...not enough time

#2973 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

yea Im looking forward to it. Ship it Zach! Im wondering how much of my current pinball playing time will move to Golden Tee. I have too many gaming hobbies between pins/arcade, regular video games, etc...not enough time

I just got a golden tee a couple months ago. I played it a ton at the beginning but now it’s a good mix between pin and golden tee. Probably shifting a little more to pins as of late

#2974 1 year ago

Just got golden tee pga brand new.

How do I register it and get it online?

#2977 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Cool, thx
Where do I find the cabinet id#?

You can get the CID from the operator menu, there should be a system info type page that says it. It also says it on the info page that shows when the game first boots.

#2978 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

GG guys. I sucked but that’s fine.
If you want in on the next one, post here or PM and say so.
Let’s try two invites this week and see how people do with that.

When is the first invite?

#2979 1 year ago

Going to send them both at the same time Thursday morning

Quoted from TronGuy:

When is the first invite?

#2980 1 year ago

Just a suggestion from last time we did invites in a large group -- say there's 10 people in the group. Make the contests 8 or 9. Sometimes, folks just are busy that week and rather than hound everyone to get in, it was easier to just let one or two people (voluntarily or not) sit out the invite. Food for thought but worked out alright last I tried it!

#2981 1 year ago

I thought about that. Or even doing one invite for 1/2 the people and doing a second.

I’m thinking though, until I’m proven wrong, that making people specifically commit every week might work.

But we all know things are busy and life happens, especially this time of year.

Quoted from MutterFudder:

Just a suggestion from last time we did invites in a large group -- say there's 10 people in the group. Make the contests 8 or 9. Sometimes, folks just are busy that week and rather than hound everyone to get in, it was easier to just let one or two people (voluntarily or not) sit out the invite. Food for thought but worked out alright last I tried it!

#2982 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Cool, thx
Where do I find the cabinet id#?

See attached photo. This screen appears when your game is first turned on. Game ID is right there. Its called "CID key code."

48797 (resized).jpeg48797 (resized).jpeg

#2983 1 year ago

Last call for anyone who wants to be in on the invite this week. Post here or PM, I'm going to send two to everyone tomorrow morning.

#2984 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Going to send them both at the same time Thursday morning

Cool. Please invite my wife (CLOUDYCAKES) to the Pinside group so she can get the invites, she has a handicap now and is looking forward to playing. Thanks.

#2985 1 year ago

I had an existing lighted marquee from my 2019 unit.
I bought a new pga standard and it doesn’t come with a marquee.
So, I contact incredible technologies and tell them what I’m trying to accomplish for personal use in my home game room.
I ask if they can send me the pga marquee file and that I would even pay for it and sign something that I wouldn’t be selling it .
Their reply back……
Sorry we cannot help you.

$5300 and for my 2nd machine and they can’t help me?

Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands. Sorry IT ,I can’t guarantee these won’t be for sale now

50660FE8-BCA5-4260-94D1-AACD574B06B7 (resized).jpeg50660FE8-BCA5-4260-94D1-AACD574B06B7 (resized).jpeg

#2986 1 year ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

So, I contact incredible technologies and tell them what I’m trying to accomplish for personal use in my home game room.
I ask if they can send me the pga marquee file and that I would even pay for it and sign something that I wouldn’t be selling it .
Their reply back……
Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands. Sorry IT ,I can’t guarantee these won’t be for sale now
[quoted image]

Trust me when I tell you that even though they couldn't be bothered to share any artwork with you (or a damn marquee, for that matter), they will absolutely make time to send you a cease and desist letter for appropriating their intellectual property to manufacture a damn sign for use in your own fucking house.

#2987 1 year ago

LOL. I guess he'd better sell them quickly.

Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Trust me when I tell you that even though they couldn't be bothered to share any artwork with you (or a damn marquee, for that matter), they will absolutely make time to send you a cease and desist letter for appropriating their intellectual property to manufacture a damn sign for use in your own fucking house.

Assuming she has played a couple rounds since, should be much easier this week.

Quoted from VALIS666:

Cool. Please invite my wife (CLOUDYCAKES) to the Pinside group so she can get the invites, she has a handicap now and is looking forward to playing. Thanks.

#2988 1 year ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

I’m not worried.
I personally won’t be selling them.
I only wanted one for the machine that I bought for my home. That’s all I needed

#2989 1 year ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Their reply back……
[quoted image]

Lame. I bet it's because there is almost no value to the deluxe version beyond the standard. If they sold them alone it would take away one of their "big selling points" of the deluxe version. and expose how much of a gouge it is.

#2990 1 year ago

my game comes tomorrow. super excited. Dunno if there will be anyone around to help me until friday though....

#2991 1 year ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Their reply back……
[quoted image]

Would you mind measuring the distance between the floor and the bottom of the TV screen? I need to mount my TV on the wall to prep. I have a 50 Inch TV as thats all my space could handle.

#2992 1 year ago

I like how they started a club pass at the end of October that goes through the end of the year, with no Christmas items.

I thought that was strange… and now you can buy a Christmas bundle for $9.99!!

We have to pay for club pass, to earn rewards for two weeks, to have what they think are the best rewards withheld so they can sell them a-la-cart.

Come on.

Quoted from Anony:

Lame. I bet it's because there is almost no value to the deluxe version beyond the standard. If they sold them alone it would take away one of their "big selling points" of the deluxe version. and expose how much of a gouge it is.

#2993 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Would you mind measuring the distance between the floor and the bottom of the TV screen? I need a to mount my TV on the wall to prep. I have a 50 Inch TV as thats all my space could handle.

Not home but I can later for you.
My tv is a 55 .
I’m pretty sure the measurement is in the paper work. Either way I’ll get back to you

#2994 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Last call for anyone who wants to be in on the invite this week. Post here or PM, I'm going to send two to everyone tomorrow morning.

I’m in

#2995 1 year ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Not home but I can later for you.
My tv is a 55 .
I’m pretty sure the measurement is in the paper work. Either way I’ll get back to you

ty

#2997 1 year ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Bottom of my tv is 43” off the floor

thanks!

#2998 1 year ago

Well, joined the club with a GO version. Only played GT a handful+ times in my life but I enjoy it. Was looking at a home version but the portability was a big plus for me. Picked up a custom stand and played my first game tonight. We all loved it.

Hoping to register in the US so I can join you folks in your weekly tournaments. I have plans to backlit the tv tomorrow but a lot marquis would be nice too.

8B410292-F867-45E3-954A-70FDE8AFFBC2 (resized).jpeg8B410292-F867-45E3-954A-70FDE8AFFBC2 (resized).jpegCE3DF56C-2B41-444B-BDD1-32D8F62A7B4C (resized).jpegCE3DF56C-2B41-444B-BDD1-32D8F62A7B4C (resized).jpeg
#2999 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Well, joined the club with a GO version. Only played GT a handful+ times in my life but I enjoy it. Was looking at a home version but the portability was a big plus for me. Picked up a custom stand and played my first game tonight. We all loved it.
Hoping to register in the US so I can join you folks in your weekly tournaments. I have plans to backlit the tv tomorrow but a lot marquis would be nice too. [quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great. Can the GO play in events/tournaments? If so that's pretty awesome... and do I see a real golf simulator in the background? Very cool setup!

#3000 1 year ago

You can if you get a home edition security chip, hard drive, and most likely you need a CID.

Quoted from Anony:

Looks great. Can the GO play in events/tournaments? If so that's pretty awesome... and do I see a real golf simulator in the background? Very cool setup!

There are 3,688 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 74.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-tee-club/page/60 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.