hub (resized).jpg
634DEC5E-F564-4FC8-92FB-0A31FBCE0017 (resized).jpeg
DBF5CE05-8434-4AF1-A8EF-75CCB753FC28 (resized).jpeg
CC706BC3-1EEB-420B-83AD-BD02BD358BFC (resized).jpeg
GEDC6793 (resized).JPG
GEDC6781 (resized).JPG
GEDC6780 (resized).JPG
FAB2A3BC-0A2D-4D61-996A-1C1C72FFF699 (resized).jpeg

There are 2,201 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 45.
#201 4 years ago

OT, but any of you fellas have a golf sim at home? I was looking at the Skytrak and wondering opinions. Multiple software choices to consider

#202 4 years ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

JJ this may need to be added to my SW LE purchase

Easy to do

Quoted from pinnyheadhead:JJ days Oct.. Message Game Exchange and ask what the best way to be notified of the sale.

Yep or Keep checking back Here. I will try and remember to post up about it.

Quoted from jitneystand1:

How long will you be running this sale? Moving at the end of this month and would like to wait to order until then so I don't have yet one more thing to move.
Also I didn't see how to add a monitor stand to my purchase...

You got time. Even If I have to end it unless the price changes at ITS then I will still honor it. I need to check on my website. I think I might need to list the stand.

JJ

#203 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

So this happened
The game recovered & its clear by the message the software is engineered to handle some snags but after everything I've been through so far I fear it to be an omen

Looks Like just a dirty volume from being powered down with out shutting down (which you can't shut down GTG anyhow) No worries

Quoted from PinballNewb:

$1,650 for a 2008 live. Seems like a good deal?

Would cost you about $750 for the 2017 update kit. you would need the Ram update as well which is from my memory about $150. so about $2550 plus shipping. Not a Great nor a bad deal. Mostly Depends on the condition of the Monitor as mentioned above likely a CRT. Also the Boards and Track ball. Most guys do not like the upright machine so they end up doing cut off's on them.

JJ

#204 4 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Looks Like just a dirty volume from being powered down with out shutting down (which you can't shut down GTG anyhow) No worries

Would cost you about $750 for the 2017 update kit. you would need the Ram update as well which is from my memory about $150. so about $2550 plus shipping. Not a Great nor a bad deal. Mostly Depends on the condition of the Monitor as mentioned above likely a CRT. Also the Boards and Track ball. Most guys do not like the upright machine so they end up doing cut off's on them.
JJ

I have a friend who is doing that with old GT & SS cabs......they actually look good after theyre cut down....

#205 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

I have a friend who is doing that with old GT & SS cabs......they actually look good after theyre cut down....

Yep they do. Not as good as the Dedicated new ones but they look good. I have a few on my route

JJ

#206 4 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Yep they do. Not as good as the Dedicated new ones but they look good. I have a few on my route
JJ

Can I ask, what $ are your routed GT games set at for prize play? I can only find one local place to me set at $4, of course the beers there are more expensive than my usual place.....

#207 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Can I ask, what $ are your routed GT games set at for prize play? I can only find one local place to me set at $4, of course the beers there are more expensive than my usual place.....

$4 is Factory Default.. I run mostly $4. 1 Is $3 I think because I get a bigger share of the action to make it cheaper.. The fee's Golden tee charges are just nuts now.

#208 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Quoted from Gexchange:

JJ

Does anyone have detailed pictures or directions for the cut off cabs? I still have two nighthawk kits in old fore cabs that i'd like to convert. The uprights look too old now my showpiece cabs earn a lot better.

#209 4 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

Does anyone have detailed pictures or directions for the cut off cabs? I still have two nighthawk kits in old fore cabs that i'd like to convert. The uprights look too old now my showpiece cabs earn a lot better.

A quick google search turned up this you tube video.. I did not watch it but looks like it might be helpful to you

here is another write up
https://techtipsandtoys.wordpress.com/2013/08/23/golden-tee-fore-golf-game-cabinet-conversion/

Both are a little more advanced then you need. We just run a 2x4 down each side to secure a back door onto

#210 4 years ago

IT released pics of the new Dubai night time course!

Those of you on the fence... Are you finally going Dubai a new Golden a tee or not?

#211 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

IT released pics of the new Dubai night time course!
Those of you on the fence... Are you finally going Dubai a new Golden a tee or not?

You'll be here all week?? And don't forget to tip your servers!

At the tourney last week I was paired with Sean Gervais in the 'play with a pro' before the handicap tourney friday night. Power Events paid for the 2 of us to spin 2 games together. Sean gave me some pointers and let me pick his brain about everything GT.
Played in the handicap tourney, played 'Urban Meyer' in the first round. He was giving me 7 strokes, I shot well and he was chasing me all game (ended up with a -22). He watered hole 16 and it was over. In the second round I played Sean-how ironic! I choked and missed a putt I should have made and we tied after 18 (I was getting 9 strokes). So we had to play another 9-he HIO'd 7 and beat me. Usually we would quit after 9, but he was -15 at the turn (-2 to GT par) so we finished the game. He ended up -30!
Got to meet another HE owner from Sandwich, and another local player from Plano. The 3 of us and my friend from my bar played a game for shots! Had a great time-met some new peeps and spoke with some peeps I have met in the years past. Had a great time! There was 18 machines set up and it was never a problem to find someone to meet and spin a game with.
If you are near one of these events-definitely go and check it out. You are guaranteed to make a few new friends and have a great time!

#212 4 years ago

Here are some pictures of how I did a Cutdown for my route.

JJ

IMG_20170628_0941438 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170628_0941368 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170628_0941324 (resized).jpg

#213 4 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Here are some pictures of how I did a Cutdown for my route.
JJ

wow nice. So the monitor outputs VGA and you can just wire an LCD?

#214 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

wow nice. So the monitor outputs VGA and you can just wire an LCD?

Correct.. Or Some of the newer ITS cores have HDMI output. Or you can run a VGA to HDMI converter if your tv does not has VGA (is becoming rare)

JJ

#216 4 years ago

If anyone (on a budget) in Chicagoland wants a pedestal / showpiece style Golden Tee 2017 Home Edition at an affordable price I'll be finishing up this one next week. It was a upright cabinet that I cut down to make a pedestal. The Nighthawk (computer that runs the game), CID, and I/O were from a Golden Tee 2009 that I upgraded to 2017. All you need is the TV for display. It does not have a card reader or dollar bill acceptor (not necessary for Home Edition) but a card reader can be purchased from IT for $90 if you choose and is also plug and play (easy to install).

I'm listing it locally at $2350 but happy to offer it to a Pinsider for $2000. I'm honestly not sure that you can buy a GT 2017 for $2000 anywhere right now? Would also consider trades plus/minus cash for pinball related items.

If for some reason this kind of a post is not allowed here I apologize and mods feel free to delete it. I was just thinking this may help someone on a budget that wants to start playing and this thread is a one of a kind on Pinside.

20170706_162100 (resized).jpg

20170706_162139 (resized).jpg

20170706_162213 (resized).jpg

#217 4 years ago

Woah.. $575???

Quoted from stpcore:If anyone (on a budget) in Chicagoland wants a pedestal / showpiece style Golden Tee 2017 Home Edition at an affordable price I'll be finishing up this one next week. It was a upright cabinet that I cut down to make a pedestal. The Nighthawk (computer that runs the game), CID, and I/O were from a Golden Tee 2009 that I upgraded to 2017. All you need is the TV for display. It does not have a card reader or dollar bill acceptor (not necessary for Home Edition) but a card reader can be purchased from IT for $90 if you choose and is also plug and play (easy to install).
I'm listing it locally at $2350 but happy to offer it to a Pinsider for $2000. I'm honestly not sure that you can buy a GT 2017 for $2000 anywhere right now? Would also consider trades plus/minus cash for pinball related items.
If for some reason this kind of a post is not allowed here I apologize and mods feel free to delete it. I was just thinking this may help someone on a budget that wants to start playing and this thread is a one of a kind on Pinside.

Not a bad deal on this........
Skip the card reader (they all go bad eventually) and get the key pad for $100. Took me 5 min to drill holes and install it.

#218 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Woah.. $575???

Not a bad deal on this........
Skip the card reader (they all go bad eventually) and get the key pad for $100. Took me 5 min to drill holes and install it.

Good idea about the keypad as I totally forgot about that. Thanks!

#219 4 years ago

Thinking of buying a new GT. I see there are versions with and without monitors/stands. There is also home and online versions. If you don't want to play online, is there any point in buying the full/online version? Where is the best place to buy one NIB with shipping to MD?

#220 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Thinking of buying a new GT. I see there are versions with and without monitors/stands. There is also home and online versions. If you don't want to play online, is there any point in buying the full/online version? Where is the best place to buy one NIB with shipping to MD?

MD=Maryland?? Or do you mean Down Under???

Basically the Home Edition is the same as an operator purchased machine without the bill/coin acceptor. Hardware is the same. You just wouldn't connect to internet......

#221 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

MD=Maryland?? Or do you mean Down Under???
Basically the Home Edition is the same as an operator purchased machine without the bill/coin acceptor. Hardware is the same. You just wouldn't connect to internet......

Maryland. From there it would be shipped to me down under. Thanks for the other info.

#222 4 years ago

No prob...monitors and stand are separate..... I bought stand, but you could mount your TV to the wall.....

Hit the guys in this group up with pricing/logistic questions....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/693886884125319/

#223 4 years ago

Thanks, I just hit the join request button.

#224 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Maryland. From there it would be shipped to me down under. Thanks for the other info.

We are selling on a deal for pinside guys for $3500 ship to cont usa.

Here is my earlyer post

Ok we are going to offer a deal $3500 Shipped to your curb any where in cont usa for GT Live Home. No Tv Stand. Tv stand is $495
Yes Late October is when they normally get Protected for 2018
Here is the Link.
https://gameexchange.biz/products/golden-tee-golf-live-home-2017
Use Discount code GTGhomepinside
JJ

JJ

#225 4 years ago

I'm getting a Power Putt / Golden Tee in next week. I decided to use this TV:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/ATYME-50-Class-AM-Series-Full-HD-LED-TV-1080p-60HZ-500AM7HD/114427751

$219.99 shipped for a 50" 1080p set was the right price, and it has good reviews, I'll post back after I get it setup.

#226 4 years ago

Quick question. If you have a Golden Tee Live 2016 offline, has never and will never connect to the internet, is there any way to do player tracking? Can I install the keypad or card reader and have it save people, golfer, stats etc? I thought the answer was yes, but IT is saying no.

Thanks.

#227 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Quick question. If you have a Golden Tee Live 2016 offline, has never and will never connect to the internet, is there any way to do player tracking? Can I install the keypad or card reader and have it save people, golfer, stats etc? I thought the answer was yes, but IT is saying no.
Thanks.

not that Im Aware of.

all of the trackings is done on there severs.. eg needs to be online

#228 4 years ago

Thanks for the offer. Do all items come boxed for shipping, the machine and stand? As these would most likely go into a container for shipping to Australia. Are you able to obtain direct shipping quotes to Australia?

Quoted from Gexchange:

We are selling on a deal for pinside guys for $3500 ship to cont usa.
Here is my earlyer post
Ok we are going to offer a deal $3500 Shipped to your curb any where in cont usa for GT Live Home. No Tv Stand. Tv stand is $495
Yes Late October is when they normally get Protected for 2018
Here is the Link.
https://gameexchange.biz/products/golden-tee-golf-live-home-2017
Use Discount code GTGhomepinside
JJ
JJ

#229 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Thanks.

Nope. Must be connected to the internet to update stats, etc.
Online yearly fee $100
Key pad $100
Then you will be able to track your stats and play online.......

#230 4 years ago

Thanks guys.

Quoted from Gexchange:

not that Im Aware of.
all of the trackings is done on there severs.. eg needs to be online

Quoted from nascarrey:

Nope. Must be connected to the internet to update stats, etc.
Online yearly fee $100
Key pad $100
Then you will be able to track your stats and play online.......

#231 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Thanks for the offer. Do all items come boxed for shipping, the machine and stand? As these would most likely go into a container for shipping to Australia. Are you able to obtain direct shipping quotes to Australia?

Yes for Boxed. I just got a few in Factory Fresh Yesterday.

We do not ship to Australia but we can ship to coin op warehouse

3 weeks later
#232 4 years ago

Just got word 2017 units will now get a free 2018 upgrade for any unit sold as of 8/1 (New only)

Also I will have to delete my posting above with the discount pricing as of 8/15.. Golden Tee is instituting a MAP pricing on the GTG Home

JJ

#233 4 years ago

I have a GT Complete and am curious how you send the video signal to a TV? Thanks

Quoted from jesperpark:

I have a 2006 complete that was from a destroyed cabinet. Built a new pedestal for it, also has a cpu with 2 Ultimarc lite guns running mame games attached to it as well.
Would love a newer version but finishing basement first, it's at a friends house getting used all the time.

#234 4 years ago

FYI to the Pinsiders I play GT online with...

My playing has slowed down a bit over the last 2 weeks but I'm getting caught up on invites. We had a baby, work has been busy & I added a new pin so I have a good excuse for letting invites sit until the last minute.

SUPER ALBATROSS!

2018 update is nearing.

OMG!

I cannot wait!

#235 4 years ago

I hosted a Golden Tee Complete tournament at my house yesterday using the tourney format described on this link.

http://www.goldenteefan.com/contestsandprizes/host8mantourneybar8hours/

I attached a picture of our finished tourney bracket. I had 7 players and we only had 4 hours so I abbreviated the format and it was still a lot of fun. Our Champion was determined by a Sudden Death playoff, and our Consolation winner won on the last hole. If anyone is looking to host a tourney, I highly recommend you try the format described in the link above.

Cheers,
Brad

P.S. In addition to the pool of money for the tourney, everyone bought in for poker chips and the side betting got everyone really involved.

IMG_4456 (resized).JPG

#236 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

FYI to the Pinsiders I play GT online with...
My playing has slowed down a bit over the last 2 weeks but I'm getting caught up on invites. We had a baby, work has been busy & I added a new pin so I have a good excuse for letting invites sit until the last minute.
SUPER ALBATROSS!
2018 update is nearing.
OMG!
I cannot wait!

Congrats to you Chris & the wife on BOTH your new additions!

I am also slow on invites-had to sell our lake house in Michigan (closing is today) so I have been out there hauling all my stuff back to Chi-town the past few weeks. I will get them in before they expire!

Quoted from xsonics2k2:

I hosted a Golden Tee Complete tournament at my house yesterday using the tourney format described on this link.
http://www.goldenteefan.com/contestsandprizes/host8mantourneybar8hours/
I attached a picture of our finished tourney bracket. I had 7 players and we only had 4 hours so I abbreviated the format and it was still a lot of fun. Our Champion was determined by a Sudden Death playoff, and our Consolation winner won on the last hole. If anyone is looking to host a tourney, I highly recommend you try the format described in the link above.
Cheers,
Brad
P.S. In addition to the pool of money for the tourney, everyone bought in for poker chips and the side betting got everyone really involved.

Nice little tourney you set up there Brad! Looks like it was a good time!
When I do one of these with my friends-we add side pots for great shot points & HIO. There is also par 3 betting within each group. Must be on the green (on the green means pin is out) AND you have to make the birdie putt to validate (stops last player from just laying up on anywhere on the green to collect $).

Everyone see Adam Kramer's announcement about the 'Ultimate Cycle 2.0'? Did anyone play in it last year? Have to play all 60 courses and IT takes your best score for each course and calculates how many under par you are. I hate Royal and hole 18 on Tundra....lol It forces me to play the courses I dislike to improve my score..... Last year if you completed 1 round on all 55 courses IT gave you a $55 credit on a 2017 update! Im assuming this year it will be a $60 credit.

#237 4 years ago

this ad is for the sale of one (1) used, but complete, Happ Controls 3" Trackball removed from an Incredible Technology (IT) machine (Golden Tee Golf, Silver Strike Bowling, Bags, Target Toss, etc). these include what is pictured in the Happ Controls link below.

the cost is $35 for one unit, plus shipping

if you wish to purchase a lot of 10 units (or more), I will do $25 per unit (or $250 for the lot of 10).

I currently have about 35 units in stock and more will be available in the future.

here are the links to the new trackballs and to the repair kits from Happ Controls for comparison.

trackball assembly $89.99 NEW

https://na.suzohapp.com/products/trackballs/56-0100-11HL

3" trackball repair kit $44.85 NEW

https://na.suzohapp.com/products/trackballs/95-0831-WB

let me know if you have any questions.

#238 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Nice little tourney you set up there Brad! Looks like it was a good time!
When I do one of these with my friends-we add side pots for great shot points & HIO. There is also par 3 betting within each group. Must be on the green (on the green means pin is out) AND you have to make the birdie putt to validate (stops last player from just laying up on anywhere on the green to collect $).

nascarrey: Thanks, it was a big success, everybody had a blast. In the format I used, part of the entry fee went into a Hole-In-One / Double Eagle pool, and if nobody hit one, the money went into the 1st/2nd/Consolation payouts. Someone hit a HIO durig the Consolation finals so 100% of the pool $ went to him.

I like the 'Prove It' idea on Closest to Pin, that is how we play in real life w/ a par to pick up the $$, but if you 4 putt, you owe everyone else $$. Okay, back to GT... The players did have a pool going for every KIP opportunity, but we didn't enforce the birdie rule. That will definitely happen next time!

We had several Long Drive side bets, and a lot of make/miss side bets on fairways and putts.

Cheers,
Brad

#239 4 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Just got word 2017 units will now get a free 2018 upgrade for any unit sold as of 8/1 (New only)
Also I will have to delete my posting above with the discount pricing as of 8/15.. Golden Tee is instituting a MAP pricing on the GTG Home
JJ

What will be the new pricing??? Thinking about purchasing one.

#240 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

What will be the new pricing??? Thinking about purchasing one.

Call me and I will take care of you. Just min advertised price.

I have removed the discount code from the website. Feel free to call me for pricing guys.

303-931-3685

JJ

#241 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

this ad is for the sale of one (1) used, but complete, Happ Controls 3" Trackball removed from an Incredible Technology (IT) machine (Golden Tee Golf, Silver Strike Bowling, Bags, Target Toss, etc). these include what is pictured in the Happ Controls link below.
the cost is $35 for one unit, plus shipping
if you wish to purchase a lot of 10 units (or more), I will do $25 per unit (or $250 for the lot of 10).
I currently have about 35 units in stock and more will be available in the future.
here are the links to the new trackballs and to the repair kits from Happ Controls for comparison.
trackball assembly $89.99 NEW
https://na.suzohapp.com/products/trackballs/56-0100-11HL
3" trackball repair kit $44.85 NEW
https://na.suzohapp.com/products/trackballs/95-0831-WB
let me know if you have any questions.

What is the manufacture date on your new track balls?

#242 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Thinking about purchasing one.

Get one!

Replay value is sky high IMO & for the money a GT can't be beat!

I would never sell my GT. It's a staple of my basement now. Every year it gets better as new courses are added & now new modes for home edition users.

Also, I'd recommend adding a decent sound bar w/sub & Bluetooth connectivity. I really enjoy hearing GT @ a good volume with crisp sound & solid bass as the sound effects are legit when you nail a good shot.

What's even better is pushing a good Spotify playlist thru my Golden Tee with clear treble & solid bass when gaming with friends. It's next level shit. Takes GT all the way up!

Do it!

#243 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Get one!
I would never sell my GT. It's a staple of my basement now. Every year it gets better as new courses are added & now new modes for home edition users.
Also, I'd recommend adding a decent sound bar w/sub & Bluetooth connectivity. I really enjoy hearing GT @ a good volume with crisp sound & solid bass as the sound effects are legit when you nail a good shot.
What's even better is pushing a good Spotify playlist thru my Golden Tee with clear treble & solid bass when gaming with friends. It's next level shit. Takes GT all the way up!
Do it!

Just went to Aminis to check theirs out...i do like it. Then went to Best Buy to check out a new TV, sound bar and 90 degree wall mount....just need to find the right space to put it in the cave...JJ might be getting an order very soon,,,,,, Do I jump into a 4k TV? Is it a possibility in future updates?

#244 4 years ago

All 60 (soon to be 65+) courses are 1080p but it's important to know the older courses were not native 1080p when designed.

I think GT/IT did a damn good job to make their legacy courses clean & upscalled for prime time tho.

I don't see a 4K display requirement/reward for a looong time IMO but maybe a quick message to IT/GT would be worth considering. Josh Pick is a great source @ IT/GT. I don't think he'd steer ya wrong.

The GT die hards recommend I think 37"-40" max. I started with a 42" IIRC but I saw GT on a 50" @ a pub & a day later I upgraded my display to a 50"

I bought this $20 mount. Originally I had a flat non tilting low profile mount but you need a tilt mount if adding the lit marquee.

amazon.com link »

I picked up this sound bar for $150 from Target (the 38" not the 28"). You could spend more but it's for a Golden Tee juke box not the new Transformers movie. Plus this sound bar is damn legit IMO.

https://www.target.com/p/vizio-38-2-1-sound-bar-system-black-sb3821-c6/-/A-17034568#lnk=sametab

I paid too much for an illuminated marquee here. The stock one included in the HE kit does not light up.

https://gatorcade.com/product/lighted-marquee-kit-golden-tee-live-2017/

#245 4 years ago

Might have to join the club soon

#246 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

All 60 (soon to be 65+) courses are 1080p but it's important to know the older courses were not native 1080p when designed.
I think GT/IT did a damn good job to make their legacy courses clean & upscalled for prime time tho.
I don't see a 4K display requirement/reward for a looong time IMO but maybe a quick message to IT/GT would be worth considering. Josh Pick is a great source @ IT/GT. I don't think he'd steer ya wrong.
The GT die hards recommend I think 37"-40" max. I started with a 42" IIRC but I saw GT on a 50" @ a pub & a day later I upgraded my display to a 50"
I bought this $20 mount. Originally I had a flat non tilting low profile mount but you need a tilt mount if adding the lit marquee.
amazon.com link »
I picked up this sound bar for $150 from Target (the 38" not the 28"). You could spend more but it's for a Golden Tee juke box not the new Transformers movie. Plus this sound bar is damn legit IMO.
https://www.target.com/p/vizio-38-2-1-sound-bar-system-black-sb3821-c6/-/A-17034568#lnk=sametab
I paid too much for an illuminated marquee here. The stock one included in the HE kit does not light up.
https://gatorcade.com/product/lighted-marquee-kit-golden-tee-live-2017/

This is all good info. I may be in on one as well.

#247 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Get one!
Do it!

+1 on Josh being helpful! Everyone at IT is great! Met most of them (Adam Kramer, Kevin Lindsey) at the Chicago tourney back in June. Join the FB GT HE group I posted earlier in this thread.

Everyone see this? A HE only event! Super fun to participate in! And get a discount on 2018 purchase!

https://livewire.itsgames.com/news/13320-ultimate-cycle-2-0

#248 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

What is the manufacture date on your new track balls?

Sorry, I don't have new ones. That was just a link to happs website for comparison to new ones.

I currently have at least 35 used ones in stock

#249 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Sorry, I don't have new ones. That was just a link to happs website for comparison to new ones.
I currently have at least 35 used ones in stock

Im assuming they have not been reconditioned???

#250 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Im assuming they have not been reconditioned???

Correct. They were pulled from working games that were be scrapped. They are used trackballs.

There are 2,201 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 45.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside