17102016295438984815142923105452 (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-23 105417 (resized).png
IMG_6565 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9552 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9546 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9547 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,699 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 74.
#2301 2 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

That $5400 price point is the first I've heard. That's WAY above what their initial promise was, which was to keep them in-line with the current Home Edition pricing. I wonder if maybe you were quoted the price for a Commercial Live cabinet? Or maybe a Home Edition with the attached TV stand? Just wondering how/why it's now $1400 more than what I had originally heard.

I have never bought anything from IT, is it possible that the range of $5400 was just MSRP but once in the wild it will be less?
I did clarify to him that I wanted one for my home gameroom and not a business.
I also could have not heard him correctly.... I guess time will tell. I hope I heard him mistakenly and you are correct at a price entry point of $4000

#2302 2 years ago

Regardless, I'm looking forward to owning one.

goldenteePGATour_LI (resized).jpggoldenteePGATour_LI (resized).jpg
#2303 2 years ago

That $5400 price point is the first I've heard. That's WAY above what their initial promise was, which was to keep them in-line with the current Home Edition pricing. I wonder if maybe you were quoted the price for a Commercial Live cabinet? Or maybe a Home Edition with the attached TV stand? Just wondering how/why it's now $1400 more than what I had originally heard.

Given inflation, supply shortages, new hardware and adding a licensing partner…I think it is very optimistic to expect the cost to be close to their prior offering.

#2304 2 years ago

I got tired of trying to get my old upgrade cabinet online, and grabbed a new 2021 pedestal, with a 1/04/22 mfg date- just thought it was interesting to see it now comes with a GTX 1650 card.

#2305 2 years ago
Quoted from Killtacular:

I got tired of trying to get my old upgrade cabinet online, and grabbed a new 2021 pedestal, with a 1/04/22 mfg date- just thought it was interesting to see it now comes with a GTX 1650 card.

Yeah, they were having trouble getting quantities of the IMBM-B75 motherboard and GTX1050, so they just dropped it started using the Titan system in their Legacy cabinet builds. All cabinets built from November 2021 onward in the Legacy lineup will be fitted with Titan hardware.

#2306 2 years ago

Is there any info or rumors on when the 2022 courses might come out?

#2307 2 years ago
Quoted from Killtacular:

Is there any info or rumors on when the 2022 courses might come out?

Late spring. End of May, I was told.

But they never hit deadlines anyway, so....

#2308 2 years ago

Late spring. End of May, I was told.
But they never hit deadlines anyway, so....

So September. Got it.

#2309 2 years ago

Got an e-mail recently explaining how the PGA tour will copy your guy/clubs etc from the current game. Sounds like if you're planning on playing both you should buy lots of tees now since they will duplicate any tees you have to PGA, one time only.

#2310 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

Got an e-mail recently explaining how the PGA tour will copy your guy/clubs etc from the current game. Sounds like if you're planning on playing both you should buy lots of tees now since they will duplicate any tees you have to PGA, one time only.

Funny story - I won tees during the 2019 "summer swing" contest - twice. Each time I was awarded 500 golden tees. My account has over 1000 tees now LOL

Looks like I'll get another 1000 or so in my new app too!

#2311 2 years ago

I am curious will the new PGA be available with a cool cabinet like the commercial one

#2312 2 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

I am curious will the new PGA be available with a cool cabinet like the commercial one

From what I've heard, the Home Edition version of the Golden Tee PGA Tour game will look exactly like the commercial game, sans the front dollar bill acceptor. It will be available with or without the TV/stand.

#2313 2 years ago

Cool.....Thx

#2314 2 years ago

More often than not lately I'll start a game, select the player count, choose "online" and the "event" option is blacked out, not allowing it to be selected. I've backed out and gone back in before, and recall maybe one time it then appeared, but that doesn't seem to work any more.

Is this something anyone else experiences?

#2315 2 years ago
Quoted from Killtacular:

More often than not lately I'll start a game, select the player count, choose "online" and the "event" option is blacked out, not allowing it to be selected. I've backed out and gone back in before, and recall maybe one time it then appeared, but that doesn't seem to work any more.
Is this something anyone else experiences?

I get this after I first start my machine. If you go into the operator menu there is an option to connect to I.T and verify the connection, this usually fixes it.

#2316 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

I get this after I first start my machine. If you go into the operator menu there is an option to connect to I.T and verify the connection, this usually fixes it.

Ah that absolutely is it. I normally power up and start playing right away. I tried your advice and it worked first time. Thank you!! Wasn't thinking that, since the other online elements worked. Awesome!

1 week later
#2317 2 years ago

Hi Guys,

Could anyone tell me what pinball distributors also distribute Golden Tee? More importantly, one that has great customer service.

Thank you.

#2318 2 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Hi Guys,
Could anyone tell me what pinball distributors also distribute Golden Tee? More importantly, one that has great customer service.
Thank you.

Chris at Kingpin Games would be happy to assist, I'm sure.

KingPinGames

#2319 2 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Hi Guys,
Thank you.

Yes, we are distributors for the following lines

Incredible Technology
Raw Thrills (buck hunters, jurassic park, etc)
Stern
Jersey Jack
Chicago Gaming
American Pinball
Spooky Pinball
Pinball Brothers
Pipeline Games (claw machines and others)

let us know how we can help you

www.KingPinGames.net
[email protected]

Chris at Kingpin Games would be happy to assist, I'm sure.
KingPinGames

Thank you

#2320 2 years ago

Thanks @smalltownguy2.

Chris, I’ll follow up with you shortly about Golden Tee. Thank you.

#2321 2 years ago

I finally managed to break the house record for Forest Knoll this weekend. Managed a -24. It took a good set of tee box locations as well as this fluke. I probably could have managed a -26 if I had hit everything just right but I birdied a couple I should have eagle'd.

#2322 2 years ago

Was excited to see this preview pop up on another forum. I hope there will be a way for us home edition folks to have this in a cabinet with Live, but I mean... A man can dream. Great to see Target Toss again.

#2323 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

I finally managed to break the house record for Forest Knoll this weekend. Managed a -24. It took a good set of tee box locations as well as this fluke. I probably could have managed a -26 if I had hit everything just right but I birdied a couple I should have eagle'd.

I like your character's name;

#2324 2 years ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Was excited to see this preview pop up on another forum. I hope there will be a way for us home edition folks to have this in a cabinet with Live, but I mean... A man can dream. Great to see Target Toss again.

I've seen in the Facebook group that it is indeed on the way.

I really just want Power Putt. My buddies and I getting drunk at a BWW's and playing Power Putt is such a great memory of mine.

Beyond that, I feel like my wife would enjoy Power Putt a LOT more than Golden Tee.

#2325 2 years ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

I need this!!! I didn't start collecting games until after Target Toss was delisted. Now's my chance again!!

#2326 2 years ago

You’re selling bags short. Excellent rawtalk and highly competitive.

Quoted from nicoga3000:

I really just want Power Putt. My buddies and I getting drunk at a BWW's and playing Power Putt is such a great memory of mine.
Beyond that, I feel like my wife would enjoy Power Putt a LOT more than Golden Tee.

#2327 2 years ago

I wish they did a 4 in 1 for home. I don’t have the room for another machine.

#2328 2 years ago
Quoted from rwh143:

I wish they did a 4 in 1 for home. I don’t have the room for another machine.

There's already plenty of ways to run 4 games in your cabinet. Feel free to PM me for options.

#2329 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I have a disk image of power putt that works on my golden tee system. When I got mine it had a switcher in it and you just hit the button and boot it back up and it switches between Golden Tee and Power Putt. It's offline but if you really want to play that's the way to do it until you can get this new machine.

Power putt was a huge hit with people who came over. 4 player with raw talk was a lot of fun.

#2330 2 years ago

Bowling and Power Putt weren’t a huge issue.

It was bags that was a pain in the ass and limiting everything to 720p.

Having all 3, 1080p, 60fps, working on late model video cards, it’s a nice upgrade.

Just probably not worth the price.

BTW, how much is this thing?

#2331 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Bowling and Power Putt weren’t a huge issue.
It was bags that was a pain in the ass and limiting everything to 720p.
Having all 3, 1080p, 60fps, working on late model video cards, it’s a nice upgrade.
Just probably not worth the price.
BTW, how much is this thing?

$1300 for the game kit with only a control panel sticker, $1400 for a game kit with a wood control panel included (that fits on on the OEM showpiece pedestals)

#2332 2 years ago

$1300 for the game kit with only a control panel sticker, $1400 for a game kit with a wood control panel included (that fits on on the OEM showpiece pedestals)

Where are you seeing these prices? Ive looked at quite a few distributors over the last few weeks and see no mention of this game yet.

#2333 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Where are you seeing these prices? Ive looked at quite a few distributors over the last few weeks and see no mention of this game yet.

The reason you're not seeing prices is because the kit is not being offered for sale to anyone but "authorized operators" yet. They are in limited supply, so I.T. is only sending them to operators who they consider to be "authorized."

(read: have many online games in the field, and are making I.T. money on a regular basis.)

Those of us plebians in the Home Edition machine market are going to have to wait quite a while before we can get our hands on this kit.

#2334 2 years ago

The reason you're not seeing prices is because the kit is not being offered for sale to anyone but "authorized operators" yet. They are in limited supply, so I.T. is only sending them to operators who they consider to be "authorized."
(read: have many online games in the field, and are making I.T. money on a regular basis.)
Those of us plebians in the Home Edition machine market are going to have to wait quite a while before we can get our hands on this kit.

Ok got it, thanks for the info. I have a 2015 cabinet. That going to be ok for the KIT?

#2335 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Ok got it, thanks for the info. I have a 2015 cabinet. That going to be ok for the KIT?

https://amusement.itsgames.com/downloads/manuals/AC_Hardware_Compatibility_Guide.pdf

#2336 2 years ago

Do you know or think this will be online, or offline only?

#2337 2 years ago

Wondering if anyone has an extra newer (2015 forward) working setup that was removed from a cabinet they would like to sell? Basically a complete working golf computer, CID, I/O board, and wiring harness.

I have a custom built pedestal that I play the old PGA team challenge with, and would love to add a golden tee as well into the same cabinet

Message me if you do.

Thanks!

#2338 2 years ago

That’s a LOT cheaper than I thought it was gunna be.

At that price, most people like at least two of those games (different for everyone) I think that’s an excellent value.

#2339 2 years ago
Quoted from Killtacular:

Do you know or think this will be online, or offline only?

I think there will be online capability, but I think it's only going to be for commercial operators to collect money for games that are set to money play. But I could be wrong.

#2340 2 years ago

I think there will be online capability, but I think it's only going to be for commercial operators to collect money for games that are set to money play. But I could be wrong.

I've never actually seen any of the 3 games in the wild, so as a GT fan I'm definitely curious.

#2341 2 years ago

So does the kit only let you replace an old system or can it some how be added to a new Golden tee. Really want all 4 games in one cab.

#2342 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

So does the kit only let you replace an old system or can it some how be added to a new Golden tee. Really want all 4 games in one cab.

The kit stands alone as a 3-in-1. If you want to play golf with it too, you'll need some kind of switching mechanism.

#2343 2 years ago

Have 3 GT Live 2021 dedicated commercial pedestal units with monitors. Operated, well maintained, swapped out for PGA'S. Suitable for home use, or certainly, to plop right out on a route as they sit! No fire sale but certainly fair on price, based on auction sales, in the last 3 months. $3800 per rig.

#2345 2 years ago

Yeah those new courses sound neat, I can't wait to see some gameplay and get a chance to play them.

I feel like I know every inch of the 2021 courses lol.

I've managed a -23 on the 2021 courses this month except Hidden Temple. I feel like I need something new to shake it up

#2346 2 years ago

I'm on a serious roll right now. Definitely my best month for the world ranking.

Screenshot_20220311-100321 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220311-100321 (resized).png
#2347 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

IT got back to me with an email and said I would lose Golden Tee Golf If I kitted out my cabinet.

#2348 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

IT got back to me with an email and said I would lose Golden Tee Golf If I kitted out my cabinet.

Only if you don't know what you're doing

#2349 2 years ago

Only if you don't know what you're doing

Welp! that would be me!

#2350 2 years ago

You just have to avoid going online with the same CID right? Is that new cabinet with the multi game even going to support online modes?

There are 3,699 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 74.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-tee-club/page/47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.