2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,227 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by KingPinGames
  • Topic is favorited by 45 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 170 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6717 (resized).jpg
20200211_184534 (resized).jpg
pain-ass2 (resized).jpg
pain-ass (resized).jpg
new-sides (resized).jpg
new-panels (resized).jpg
silverstrike5 (resized).jpg
silverstrike3 (resized).jpg
ss (resized).jpg
silverstrike2 (resized).jpg
20190409_191330 (resized).jpg
20181219_150039 (resized).jpg
20200114_193217 (resized).jpg
002 (resized).JPG
008 (resized).JPG
007 (resized).JPG

There are 1227 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 25.
#101 2 years ago
Quoted from halpain24:

HALPAIN24 is my Gt caddy username also.

I can never find people I'm looking for on GT Caddy.

Mad Pole

#102 2 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

This was a NIB pedistal that is causing these headaches???

Yep

NIB 2017

This 4th PC has a different GPU with a native DVI port instead of a VGA with DVI adapter

Also... the new IO board is missing about 33% of the components but works fine. I suspect the missing stuff is for analog video, coin op & backward compatibility? Sure hope so lol

I reeeeeally like GT. I mean for real pinball aint got shit on GT. Its like a whole new world lol. But man it's been a rough ride.

20170508_135556 (resized).jpg

#103 2 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

I can never find people I'm looking for on GT Caddy.
Mad Pole

True

IT really needs to work on their search feature

#104 2 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

True

Looks like you can't search by Username, you have to search by Player Nickname.

On GT Caddy, when you are on your home page, the Username is in the upper left-hand corner, the Player Nickname is in the upper right-hand corner.

#105 2 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

True

Quoted from MadPole:

Looks like you can't search by Username, you have to search by Player Nickname.
On GT Caddy, when you are on your home page, the Username is in the upper left-hand corner, the Player Nickname is in the upper right-hand corner.

I see. I found you MadPole and sent an invite. For anyone looking to add friends then my Nickname is now Halpain24 as well.

#106 2 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

True

Agreed....IT is working on a lot of things behind the scenes to grow the game......if you haven't joined the FB group for home owners-you should. You'll get to see a lot of great shots and info on improving your game. The guys at IT pay attention to and comment on the topics and posts in the group.

#107 2 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Agreed....IT is working on a lot of things behind the scenes to grow the game......if you haven't joined the FB group for home owners-you should. You'll get to see a lot of great shots and info on improving your game. The guys at IT pay attention to and comment on the topics and posts in the group.

I'm a member there. You're right, lots of info & its cool the IT guys comment.

The tech service director of IT reached out to me last week after I posted on the HE page regarding my issues (I later deleted my post after IT stated none of my parts were refurbed).

#108 2 years ago
Quoted from halpain24:

I see. I found you MadPole and sent an invite. For anyone looking to add friends then my Nickname is now Halpain24 as well.

Invite sent

I'm now known as "MoeLarryCheez" I think. Its a mystery to me how that user name, nick name, real name shit works

#109 2 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Yep
NIB 2017
This 4th PC has a different GPU with a native DVI port instead of a VGA with DVI adapter
Also... the new IO board is missing about 33% of the components but works fine. I suspect the missing stuff is for analog video, coin op & backward compatibility? Sure hope so lol
I reeeeeally like GT. I mean for real pinball aint got shit on GT. Its like a whole new world lol. But man it's been a rough ride.

Looks like to me is its missing the sound circuit because you are routing the sound through HDMI, and its missing the cell card stuff

#110 2 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Looks like to me is its missing the sound circuit because you are routing the sound through HDMI, and its missing the cell card stuff

I see a brass cell antenna fitting on the top right of the old IO board so that makes sense. Would have thought the antenna connected to the cell unit tho but sure as shit the connector is there.

Not that it matters but I sure think my new IO board is specifically for new HE 1080p units only while the old one worked on HE units, commercial units & older analog units?

Anyway I'm gonna play some games on it tonight. Hopefully all stays well.

GEX do you play GT live?

Also.... can you guarantee a Star Wars delivery late July early August during the 3 days my wife is in the hospital recovering from child birth?

#111 2 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I see a brass cell antenna fitting on the top right of the old IO board so that makes sense. Would have thought the antenna connected to the cell unit tho but sure as shit the connector is there.
Not that it matters but I sure think my new IO board is specifically for new HE 1080p units only while the old one worked on HE units, commercial units & older analog units?
Anyway I'm gonna play some games on it tonight. Hopefully all stays well.
GEX do you play GT live?
Also.... can you guarantee a Star Wars delivery late July early August during the 3 days my wife is in the hospital recovering from child birth?

I don't.. But I have alot of experience working on them.. I own 5 of them.

Ha I don't guaranty anything when it comes to production of pinball. But when she gets home she will be so sleep deprived that she won't notice so no worries!

#112 2 years ago

I'm freaking out. Just hit my 2nd hole in 1 ever on by 2005fore. This time on Ridgewood. I'm gonna try and post the replay videos I have them on my phone. This is insane I love this game.

#113 2 years ago

I've been eyeballing one these for a year now.

It's completely free to play online (assuming you have a sub), right? You can just enter tourneys for prizes if you want to pony up the cash?

What about clubs, gear, etc? Is that all included as part of the HE?

#114 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

It's completely free to play online (assuming you have a sub), right? You can just enter tourneys for prizes if you want to pony up the cash?

9.95 a Month. Don't think there are cash Tournaments. Not sure on clubs and gear

#115 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

To play online its $100 a year

To play an online match against friends for cash or glory ($0) its $0.50 per player per match. Yes $0.50 per player per match even if not playing for prizes which IMO is super bogus.

You can buy clubs & gear via the app. It is not free. More bogus. Maybe its because home owners can play against location players that wager?

Its free to play stats online or to join a non custom lobby for glory play if you pay $100 a year

What sucks is the promo video makes it seem as if you buy a home edition & get all this cool shit... nope.

My daughter was excited to dress her golfer up but nothing is there. She can earn costumes via hole in ones & eagles or since shes a kid the only option is to buy them, with money, like with real American currency. So I have to synch up my CC# to her profile & log out of my app, sign in as her to get a hat or shoes? ... F Golden Tee in their faces for that. Its a home edition & your $4K unlocks nothing lol

Yet I still would reccomend you get one. Its fun!

#116 2 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

To play online its $100 a year
To play an online match against friends for cash or glory ($0) its $0.50 per player per match. Yes $0.50 per player per match even if not playing for prizes which IMO is super bogus.
You can buy clubs & gear via the app. It is not free. More bogus. Maybe its because home owners can play against location players that wager?
Its free to play stats online or to join a non custom lobby for glory play if you pay $100 a year
What sucks is the promo video makes it seem as if you buy a home edition & get all this cool shit... nope.
My daughter was excited to dress her golfer up but nothing is there. She can earn costumes via hole in ones & eagles or since shes a kid the only option is to buy them, with money, like with real American currency. So I have to synch up my CC# to her profile & log out of my app, sign in as her to get a hat or shoes? ... F Golden Tee in their faces for that. Its a home edition & your $4K unlocks nothing lol
Yet I still would reccomend you get one. Its fun!

You earn golfer 'accessories' every 5 games, every 10 eagles, every 30 birdies, each double eagle and each HIO.
Better equipment is purchasable in the app. Longer flying balls, longer hitting clubs, etc......
$100/year or $9.99/month for online access.
There was a NIB tournament this year. NIB=not in bars. For HE owners only. Winnner got $2500.
Invites- you can add your friends and play head to head (separately on your own HE) for $, IT does get a .50 rake from each player in the invite.

#117 2 years ago

My daughter is 4 so the day she gets 10 eagles & 30 birdies is ways off.

She just wants to play golf on the pirate course with a weird costume....

But she cant unless I pay $4,000 for the game +$100 yr for her to access her golfer + pay I dunno $500 per golfer to unlock full wardrobes.

I bet the wardrobe resets every yearly update too lol. So its like $1,000 a yr for the full game for 1 golfer

Aaand to make it very clear to N3000 who asked about online play...

If I send you a match invite for a $0 wager we still pay $1 to IT just to see our names side by side. Imagine paying $0.50 per Call of Duty match or $0.50 per Madden match. That's what Golden Tee does. They charge you $0.50 per invite round you play regardless of if you wager or not

I like GT but man its a cash grab. Still, get one

#118 2 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

My daughter is 4 so the day she gets 10 eagles & 30 birdies is ways off.
She just wants to play golf on the pirate course with a weird costume....
But she cant unless I pay $4,000 for the game +$100 yr for her to access her golfer + pay I dunno $500 per golfer to unlock full wardrobes.
I bet the wardrobe resets every yearly update too lol. So its like $1,000 a yr for the full game for 1 golfer
Aaand to make it very clear to N3000 who asked about online play...
If I send you a match invite for a $0 wager we still pay $1 to IT just to see our names side by side. Imagine paying $0.50 per Call of Duty match or $0.50 per Madden match. That's what Golden Tee does. They charge you $0.50 per invite round you play regardless of if you wager or not
I like GT but man its a cash grab. Still, get one

Dam this sucks to hear. I've been eyeing one too for me, my wife, and our 4 year old to have fun other than pinball. But, if it's $100/year per player?!?!?! F that! I'm ok with having to buy special outfits, but $1 per play against friends and family?!?!! Again F that!

#119 2 years ago

No

So this is sorta complicated

Its $100 per year for the game itself to be online. Anyone can swipe their card & pop up on the game. You, the wife, the kid, all "share" the same $100 yr online access because its sorta relative to the cabinet ID not player ID

But... the custom clubs, custom golf balls, custom hats, pants, shoes, shirts & such cost money. That cost *is* per golfer, not per cabinet.

So if your daughter wants a pink golf ball that sparkles in the air while she is dressed as a purple smiley face in a cool suit.... forget about it. You'd have to probably pay $500 *per golfer* to unlock everything.

So its $100 yr online + $450 yr upgrade + $500 to unlock everything for one golfer + $0.50 per match

So if you want to play 9 other friends then GT gets $5 from the 10 of you in the lobby

Its indeed a huge disappointment. We expected the $4K price & we expected the $100 yr but we were stunned our HOME EDITION game had everything in the promo video locked unless purchased.

Players can indeed unlock some clothing gear via playing matches but my kid is not going to play 2000 rounds & make 500 Hole in ones. Aaaand no matter how much you play the custom golfballs & clubs cost money.

My cousin was going to buy a GT too until he learned how it works. Instead he bought a $7K grandfater clock lol. He's an idiot

#120 2 years ago

IMO its unnecessarily complicated & expensive

I mean shit, looks how difficult it is to explain in a forum haha

IMO Golden Tee is less popular in bars now & they (IT/GT) are seeing the importance of the home market but have yet to fully develop it. Like Stern 15 years ago.

I still love GT but wish someone would have clued me in a bit better on what to expect. Maybe it's my own fault for jumping on one too soon.

Anyway get one, they're a blast!

#121 2 years ago

Wow good info. I am passing on going online now. Still love mine because of the many memorable 4 player games with the right folks and a few friends sitting, looking on, talking trash and yelling after a good shot. I like hitting 18 with a bourbon after my wife and kids went to bed early at 10:30 on a weekend night. Sometimes on a weekday night.

Weird but for $3500 delivered it is a better value compared to a $3500 pin for fun and diverse game room player. It is worth $2000 5-6 years later also. Not bad.

And you are right about home use is a whole new market for GT. IT has no friggin clue that a bunch of 40 year old dudes want to play with their same college friends now as they played with back in the day. Will see how it plays out.

#122 2 years ago

I'm still a bit confused.

If I have a HE, can we setup an online tourney between a few of us for free (if we pay the online fee)? Or do we have to pay a certain amount per golfer to participate in an online tourney? And if we DO do an online lobby that costs money, is there payout?

#123 2 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

No
So this is sorta complicated
Its $100 per year for the game itself to be online. Anyone can swipe their card & pop up on the game. You, the wife, the kid, all "share" the same $100 yr online access because its sorta relative to the cabinet ID not player ID
But... the custom clubs, custom golf balls, custom hats, pants, shoes, shirts & such cost money. That cost *is* per golfer, not per cabinet.
So if your daughter wants a pink golf ball that sparkles in the air while she is dressed as a purple smiley face in a cool suit.... forget about it. You'd have to probably pay $500 *per golfer* to unlock everything.
So its $100 yr online + $450 yr upgrade + $500 to unlock everything for one golfer + $0.50 per match
So if you want to play 9 other friends then GT gets $5 from the 10 of you in the lobby
Its indeed a huge disappointment. We expected the $4K price & we expected the $100 yr but we were stunned our HOME EDITION game had everything in the promo video locked unless purchased.
Players can indeed unlock some clothing gear via playing matches but my kid is not going to play 2000 rounds & make 500 Hole in ones. Aaaand no matter how much you play the custom golfballs & clubs cost money.
My cousin was going to buy a GT too until he learned how it works. Instead he bought a $7K grandfater clock lol. He's an idiot

That sucks the $450 unlock feature is per golfer, and not per game. Can you just spend $20 and get a few accessories for your kid? Kind of like how apps are?

#124 2 years ago

It's 500 if u plan on buying everything in the store, which is absurd. Throw 10$ on there every once in a while and by some outfits. I bought an outfit with a mask head, clubs, balls and tees for $5

#125 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I'm still a bit confused.
If I have a HE, can we setup an online tourney between a few of us for free (if we pay the online fee)? Or do we have to pay a certain amount per golfer to participate in an online tourney? And if we DO do an online lobby that costs money, is there payout?

There is no such thing as a free tourney/lobby. Its always $0.50 per player.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

That sucks the $450 unlock feature is per golfer, and not per game. Can you just spend $20 and get a few accessories for your kid? Kind of like how apps are?

Yes. To all of that. $20 to config my golfer is a slam dunk. The same cannot be said for kids. My gameroom is for the whole family but unless your kid has a cell phone with the GT caddy app thats synched to your credit card then a kid cant do shit on GT as far as customizing goes.

Quoted from thestreetzking:

It's 500 if u plan on buying everything in the store, which is absurd. Throw 10$ on there every once in a while and by some outfits. I bought an outfit with a mask head, clubs, balls and tees for $5

You & I are grown men with a credit card, cell phone (GT app) & we're on GT to golf.

My almost 4 yr old daughter & her older cousins play GT in a different way than us tho.

Unfortunately GT hasn't caught up to the family/home market yet. As of now a HE GT is pretty much just for us 40-50 yr olds who play online.

My kid cannot even dress a golfer without a cell phone? Lol, for reals.

Note: I'm 38 not 50

#126 2 years ago

FWIW

GT is awesome & I enjoy unlocking stuff as I play

I just wish my kid(s) had access to all the cool stuff when they play

Seriously, get a GT & get online! Its only money & we are all sure to die. Health & wealth are temporary so spend em both while you still can!

Ice, Pinny, SKB, N3000 this is for you... GET A F'n GOLDEN TEE. Cant recall if Panzer was in here too but if so get one brother.

#127 2 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

FWIW
GT is awesome & I enjoy unlocking stuff as I play
I just wish my kid(s) had access to all the cool stuff when they play
Seriously, get a GT & get online! Its only money & we are all sure to die. Health & wealth are temporary so spend em both while you still can!
Ice, Pinny, SKB, N3000 this is for you... GET A F'n GOLDEN TEE. Cant recall if Panzer was in here too but if so get one brother.

Who did you buy yours through?

#128 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Who did you buy yours through?

Game room guys

There's a guy on FB who sells em for less but I doubt he would put down the $2500 deposit on your behalf for a replacement PC if SHTF like it did on my game.

#129 2 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Game room guys
There's a guy on FB who sells em for less but I doubt he would put down the $2500 deposit on your behalf for a replacement PC if SHTF like it did on my game.

What do you mean? Did GRG have to put a deposit down for you to get replacement parts? That seems odd.

#130 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

What do you mean? Did GRG have to put a deposit down for you to get replacement parts? That seems odd.

IT says the PC is a $2,500 item & requires a deposit.

Think of it like Stern's PF swap program. Except instead of shipping me an empty box first they ship one with a new PC in it.

Seems like GRG has pretty much a HELOC with IT & thats what insures the swap protects IT.

I can certainly understand why they want to hold funds on a high dollar item. So if you buy a GT from a random dude I dunno how parts deposits would go.

#131 2 years ago

If you dont pay the online fee and go online everything is unlocked like normal and you can play with upgraded clubs and balls for free right?

I have a 2013 home edition that was upgraded from a 2007 online and my 2013 has everything unlocked. But it was never setup for online play. I wonder if since you pay for online you do not get all the upgrades for free like on previous versions?

#132 2 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

If you dont pay the online fee and go online everything is unlocked like normal and you can play with upgraded clubs and balls for free right?
I have a 2013 home edition that was upgraded from a 2007 online and my 2013 has everything unlocked. But it was never setup for online play. I wonder if since you pay for online you do not get all the upgrades for free like on previous versions?

Nope

Everything is locked no matter what & you can't build/save a golfer without the online service

#133 2 years ago

Sisters needed a last minute b-day idea for me-luckily they live close to IT's HQ. Took less than 5 min to install.....plug and play.

IMG_20170514_184035480 (resized).jpg

#134 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Quoted from PW79:

IT says the PC is a $2,500 item & requires a deposit.
Think of it like Stern's PF swap program. Except instead of shipping me an empty box first they ship one with a new PC in it.
Seems like GRG has pretty much a HELOC with IT & thats what insures the swap protects IT.
I can certainly understand why they want to hold funds on a high dollar item. So if you buy a GT from a random dude I dunno how parts deposits would go.

Stern does this the same way. Just most of us have it put on our accounts then have to hound you if you do not return it. We do the same with IT. Very common to see in this industry to be charged for advanced replacements then get refunded when the bad one is returned. Similar to a Battery Core charge with a car.

Maybe I need to make a Pinside deal on the GTG homes. I generally keep them instock as well.

JJ

#135 2 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Stern does this the same way. Just most of us have it put on our accounts then have to hound you if you do not return it. We do the same with IT. Very common to see in this industry to be charged for advanced replacements then get refunded when the bad one is returned. Similar to a Battery Core charge with a car.
Maybe I need to make a Pinside deal on the GTG homes. I generally keep them instock as well.
JJ

It makes sense when you compare it to Stern.

If you start offering any sort of Pinside discount, you should post here about it...I'm deciding between buying one now or waiting until later this year when I can get a 2017 with a free 2018 upgrade.

#136 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

It makes sense when you compare it to Stern.
If you start offering any sort of Pinside discount, you should post here about it...I'm deciding between buying one now or waiting until later this year when I can get a 2017 with a free 2018 upgrade.

That happens usually earlier around Oct where they will offer to send you the 2018 update with your 2017 purchase. JJ would know.

That is a great time to buy because you play some 2017 and then get an 2018 update in a few months. Like getting a xmas gift from GT!

#137 2 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

That happens usually earlier around Oct where they will offer to send you the 2018 update with your 2017 purchase. JJ would know.
That is a great time to buy because you play some 2017 and then get an 2018 update in a few months. Like getting a xmas gift from GT!

That's kind of what I'm thinking. It would save a few hundred bucks for the upgrade AND get a surprise update with new courses.

#138 2 years ago

Yeah. I would wait and enjoy the summer and get one immediately after they include the 2018 update freee with purchase.

GT is a great change to go to instead of pinball and has so much variety within with 60 courses and anyone can play and enjoy it. Pinball is more niche so not so much.

GT holds its value pretty well also. I figure mine will be worth around $2000 5-6 years after purchase. CL eats these games up!

#139 2 years ago

Ok we are going to offer a deal $3500 Shipped to your curb any where in cont usa for GT Live Home. No Tv Stand. Tv stand is $495

Yes Late October is when they normally get Protected for 2018
Here is the Link.

https://gameexchange.biz/products/golden-tee-golf-live-home-2017

Use Discount code GTGhomepinside

JJ

#140 2 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Ok we are going to offer a deal $3500 Shipped to your curb any where in cont usa for GT Live Home. No Tv Stand. Tv stand is $495
Here is the Link.
JJ

Good deal here!

#141 2 years ago

Are all 60 courses in hi res 1080p? Or only the 2017 courses?

#142 2 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Here is the Link.
JJ

Saving link!

Just curious - does that include any online time? Some people do 3 months up to 1 year. Just want to know before I lock one in!

#143 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Saving link!
Just curious - does that include any online time? Some people do 3 months up to 1 year. Just want to know before I lock one in!

I don't think so. Not sure how they are doing that because thats all controlled by IT

JJ

#144 2 years ago

If possible get your cabinet ID before it ships.

I kid you not IT wants you to fax or email in a form & then wait... like 1-3 days. You cannot download the form & fill it out on your device either because the PDF is locked. You cannot go onto a website & enroll for IT's online service. If you call into customer service they will not complete the transaction over the phone.

Get your cabinet ID and enroll before the games ships!

Also I do believe every game has a note inside the cabinet packaging offering a 30 or 90 day free trial membership.

#145 2 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I kid you not IT wants you to fax or email in a form & then wait... like 1-3 days. You cannot download the form & fill it out on your device either because the PDF is locked. You cannot go onto a website & enroll for IT's online service. If you call into customer service they will not complete the transaction over the phone.
Also I do believe every game has a note inside the cabinet packaging offering a 30 or 90 day free trial membership.

Good idea. easy if you stock them. harder if you drop ship. We stock them most of the time. I will go look at my floor machine for a free offer form

#146 2 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I was online within 48 hrs of submitting the form.......... Josh Pick is the man.....very responsive to emails......

#147 2 years ago

GT just had the World Championship in Vegas. If you have never seen the pros shoot-this video is worth your time. Players qualified by world wide ranking-and there was a spot given to the top HE owner (actually 2-1 in states where prize play is legal and 1 from non prize play states) . Mark Stenmark takes on Joe Massara in the final two matches of the 2017 Golden Tee World Championship! Mark was king of the hill (undefeated in bracket play so Joe had to beat him twice to win the title-double elimination tourney).

https://www.facebook.com/GoldenTee/videos/vb.74545898948/10155517572953949/?type=2&theater

Tourney coming up in Chicago weekend of July 22nd. I have gone the past 2 years for the Friday night handicap and had a blast! Some of the nicest people youll ever meet, everyone was happy to help me improve my game and answer questions....they love to imbibe and play GT! I cant imagine some of the bar tabs these guys have over the course of the weekend...full schedule here

https://www.facebook.com/PEGTtour/

#148 2 years ago

my interest is growing for this game. I love pinball and am a big golfer (in real life). When I watch people play on youtube putting seems super easy, almost a gimme shot. Is that the case? seems like they take no time lining up a put and sinking it.

#149 2 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

I was online within 48 hrs of submitting the form.......... Josh Pick is the man.....very responsive to emails......

Josh is cool indeed.

Still tho, waiting 2 days to get online is just weird. It blew my mind a customer cant go online to sign up for the online service.

When the IT phone rep said "We only accept a faxed request" I wondered if I bought Golden Tee 2017 or Golden Tee 1997

Anyway if I were to start over I'd likely order from JJ & take him up on his offer to register the online service prior to shipping.

#150 2 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

my interest is growing for this game. I love pinball and am a big golfer (in real life). When I watch people play on youtube putting seems super easy, almost a gimme shot. Is that the case? seems like they take no time lining up a put and sinking it.

Yes & no.

Some greens are absolutely terrible for putting & no one uploads video of their shitty games lol

When I started my HC was apx -11 if memory serves me correctly. Now a few months later of playing daily its around +5. There are folks with 25+ HC's that evidently shoot -30 on a phenomenonal game. How is that possible on 18 holes lol

I will shoot -9 one game then +14 the next.

Get a Golden Tee. You wont regret it. It has by far the highest replay value of any toy in my gameroom.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 233.10
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
$ 27.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Top-Notch Target Shields
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 9.00
Playfield - Other
Hdmike mods
$ 209.00
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 27.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
There are 1227 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 25.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside